Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > FEMDOM DESIRE Forums > Stink

Old 03-22-2006, 05:18 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 6,407, Level: 52 Points: 6,407, Level: 52 Points: 6,407, Level: 52
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
vanshackle Fart Receptacle Possibilityvanshackle Fart Receptacle Possibilityvanshackle Fart Receptacle Possibility
Default Programming Taylor (a dream)

Taylor St. Claire has been my go-to-girl for years. She is a classic beauty with feet to die for. I have lusted for so many years over her but never thought I would ever actually meet Taylor so when I read that she would be appearing at a comic book convention in my hometown my heart stopped. I had to meet her and as the date drew closer I became more ambitious. This would be my one and only chance to meet her so I had to make the most of it. Meeting aylor was no longer enough anymore; I needed Tayor and meant to make her mine.
Taylor seemed bored as she sat at the fold-out table in her corner of the convention center.Ocassionally a fan or two would step up and actually talk to her but most were too nerdy to even consider speaking to a girl.
As soon as I spotted Taylor I made my way directly to her. I extended my hand and told my dreamgirlwhat a pleasure it was to meet her and asked if she would pose for a photo for me. Taylor smiled and took my hand. Hers was so soft and when she touchedme I thought about how soft her soles must be and what a pleasure it would be to kiss them.
As she steeped from behind the table and placed her hand on her hip the camera flash caught her by surprise and blinded Taylor briefly. In the split-seconds that followed Taylor's mind was completely blank and totally impressionable. The camera I had designed hypnotized the subject just long enough to give them a direction. I told Taylor my address and to meet me there after the convention.
Taylor closed her eyes and regained her focussed. She thanked me for coming and took her seat behind the table.
I raced home and waited for my dreamgirl to arrive. A few hours later the doorbell rand and a clearly Taylor was at my doorstep.
"Do I know you," she asked. "I've never been here before but feel like I know you."
I know you Taylor and have something for you," I said. I led Taylor to a glass table in the center of my living room. On it sat a silver cigarette cate that protected a very special pack of cigarettes.
"These belong to you," I told Taylor. "But I don't smoke," Taylor began to say as the camera flash caught her eye.
"You do now," I informed my beautiful new dreamgirl.

I have to work now but will finish this up later. Thanks for running this contest T. You've got me thinking about what my fantasy video with you would be like and it's been fun dreaming this up.
Van Taylor's Marc.
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 03-22-2006, 03:11 PM
DOGBOY
Last Achievements

vanshackle Fart Receptacle Possibilityvanshackle Fart Receptacle Possibilityvanshackle Fart Receptacle Possibility
Default Re: Programming Taylor (a dream)

Taylor’s next direction would be to have a smoke. When she opened her eyes and the flash faded into her memory Taylor focussed on the silver cigarette case.
“I will have a smoke,” Taylor announced much to her surprise.She had smoked on occasion in the past but had no intention on having one today, however the thought of the cigarette on her lips was far to much for her to resist.
As she smoked she began to relax. Keeping her eyes open was becoming a chore so I led Taylor to the couch and made her comfortable. As she continued to smoke sights and sounds became intermingled and she didn’t seem to notice when I turned on the television and slipped a pair of headphones on Taylor.
The television mesmerized Taylor and she followed the dancing lines and instuctions that danced across the screen at blinding speed. The audio track that Taylor listened to reprogrammed the bits of memory that the video was clearing. Taylor would retain most of her memories and personality but the disc created space in her brain for an entirely new shadow personality to be created. One that can operate independently or be used to influence the true Taylor. Because I truly care for Taylor and only want to help her become the perfect woman; I created the program so that when it erases memory it starts with the most painful and has no effect on the happiest.
Ten minutes into her programming I removed Taylor’s shoes and kissed her soles. I kissed then both repeatedly and began to tremble with joy. Taylor stared emotionless at the television and when the dvd ended I removed Taylors headphones and looked into her beautiful eyes.
“You have been changed Taylor. You are now MasterFoot, for pleasure.”
I am MasterFoot, for pleasure.”

“Good Taylor. Are you ready for instruction?”
“I am ready Marc. Proceed.” the most beautiful woman on the planet answered.
“Taylor, when you return home you will take a carton of ciggarettes and the collection of dvds that I will present you with. You will accept my gift without question as I am your very good friend. In fact I am your best friend. You don’t remember how or when we met but that doesn’t matter. All that matters is that I love you and only want what’s best for you.”
“You love me and only want what’s best for me.” Taylor repeated.
I asked Taylor to close her eyes and enter everyday mode. She closed then opened her eyes and flashed me a big smile.
“Gee it is so good to see you Marc. It’s been too long and I’ve missed you so much.”
Knowing now that her initial programming was complete I gave Taylor her cigarettes and shiny silver case.
Before she left she gave me a big kiss and promised to call as soon as she got home. I was sure that she would.

More?
Old 03-06-2010, 07:29 PM
DOGBOY
Last Achievements

I love you T1
Old 11-16-2013, 08:44 PM
DOGBOY
Last Achievements

I miss you T1. Soft Solekiss*
Old 11-17-2013, 08:38 PM
DOGBOY
Last Achievements

Do you miss me?