Old 03-02-2012, 02:37 AM
Ass Whore
Points: 612, Level: 12 Points: 612, Level: 12 Points: 612, Level: 12
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 1 For This Post / 1 Total
trainned DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!
Default Hi from Trainned

Hello everyone. I am Mistress Linda's houseboy/husband of 8 years. I have been well trained by the liberal use of the strap and sexual denial. Sex is out of the question and masterbation is discouraged. I consider myself very privliged to see mistress naked. I am naked of in a skirt as soon as I get home. I am clean shaven with a small cutt cock. I have asked Mistress to be castrated and she has agreed. So hopefully I will be better houseboy and Mistress can be more comfortable naked without my errections.
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Who Said Thanks:
a_mere_male_gag (03-02-2012)
Old 03-02-2012, 03:40 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 103 Total
Sockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You Cum
Default Re: Hi from Trainned

Hello and Welcome to the forums!

Sounds like you have things all arranged nicely

Good luck getting things "worked out" how you plan. Keep us posted on what happens!

Old 03-02-2012, 09:14 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 7,755, Level: 59 Points: 7,755, Level: 59 Points: 7,755, Level: 59
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 50 Total
a_mere_male_gag PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!a_mere_male_gag PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!a_mere_male_gag PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!a_mere_male_gag PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!a_mere_male_gag PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!a_mere_male_gag PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!
Default Re: Hi from Trainned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainned View Post
Hello everyone. I am Mistress Linda's houseboy/husband of 8 years. I have been well trained by the liberal use of the strap and sexual denial. Sex is out of the question and masturbation is discouraged. I consider myself very privileged to see mistress naked. I am naked of in a skirt as soon as I get home. I am clean shaven with a small uncutt cock. I have asked Mistress to be castrated and she has agreed. So hopefully I will be better houseboy and Mistress can be more comfortable naked without my erections.
Welcome to the forum and thanks for the detailed introduction! Far too few new members ever bother to do this.
The forum is a friendly place. There are lots of great threads, so feel free to explore; it can take a week or two if the search is thorough. There is also a cute arcade, and of course, feel free to start a new thread (but check first.....it's AMAZING just how many things have already been discussed, and it's best to join that thread rather than start a duplicate).
In short: enjoy!
Old 03-03-2012, 10:45 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 17,670, Level: 84 Points: 17,670, Level: 84 Points: 17,670, Level: 84
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 160 Total
Subject ASS CLEANERSubject ASS CLEANERSubject ASS CLEANERSubject ASS CLEANERSubject ASS CLEANERSubject ASS CLEANERSubject ASS CLEANERSubject ASS CLEANERSubject ASS CLEANERSubject ASS CLEANERSubject ASS CLEANER
Smile Salutations

Welcome aboard, trainned! I enjoy being a service sub to a dominant lady, especially being her personal attendant. I also enjoy submitting to her control of my orgasms & self-pleasuring.

I hope to hear from you & others who may have similar interests. Enjoy!

For feedback to posters please use the Thanks & Rate Thread buttons.