Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > Clips & Pics & Stories & Shit > VIDEO > Old Clip Threads

Old 02-25-2007, 11:47 PM
Amphibistrator
Points: 319,886, Level: 100 Points: 319,886, Level: 100 Points: 319,886, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 9 For This Post / 4,556 Total
Flatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You Cum
Wink Layla Jade Filthy Facesitting

I would like to get some feedback on this Gigasize site I used for uploading because I have had some easy experiences with it and Rapidshare is getting iffy. So let me know. This file is 200+ meg.

You must click 'Thank You' before you can see the data contained here.
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Who Said Thanks:
doormatAZ (02-05-2013), greg47bc (10-17-2010), assclown (09-25-2010), sjbxjk123 (09-13-2010), forest10 (08-31-2010), likid (08-11-2010), sheks (08-07-2010), upper90za (08-05-2010), dcodez (02-09-2010)
Old 02-26-2007, 12:08 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 16,663, Level: 82 Points: 16,663, Level: 82 Points: 16,663, Level: 82
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 61 Total
Link She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You Cum
Default Re: Layla Jade Filthy Facesitting

I'm downloading now. It started off in the 430 kb range, then progressively slowed down into the 70 kb range. Still dropping slowly but steadily. Estimated total download time is approximately 50 minutes, with about 46 to go.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:12 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 24,919, Level: 95 Points: 24,919, Level: 95 Points: 24,919, Level: 95
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 50 Total
BlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You Cum

My experience is the same as Link's. It started fast and then slowed down, but I like the ease of getting the actual link. You don't have to click thru 3 pages just to get to it. It reminds me of megaupload or sexuploader in ease of use.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:15 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Link She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You Cum

Ease of use is there, definitely. I share the concerns with Rapidshare, the files get killed off way too often over there.

I'm waiting to see if it times out before completing the download. Chances are I'll be going to bed before it finishes, so I won't know until morning.
Old 02-26-2007, 01:18 AM
Amphibistrator
Points: 319,886, Level: 100 Points: 319,886, Level: 100 Points: 319,886, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 4,556 Total
Flatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You Cum

See I have only downloaded files under 100 meg from there and didn't have an issue. The speeds are supposed to be better if I upload them from the premium account which is what I would get if the response was better.

BTW I happened to notice with the Active Slave RAPIDSHARE.com account that the downloads were not set to "direct" because I used it today and got annoyed as I had to fucking click through a couple screens. I went into it and changed it so now when you click a link it will download immediately.

Link-if you have your own account just go into "options" and change it.

I meant to ask about Megashares as the other day I was uploading a 500+ meg file(Chesty Morgan) to that site and right before I started uploading a 110 meg file to megarotic and the Chesty Morgan file was finished uploading 10 minutes before the Megarotic one. Megaupload has been the same way recently. Megashares is great for uploading except for the lack of a file manager(even though it says it does have one).

The spit zips were on megashares as was "Sarah Loves Smothering Pts 2&3"
http://d01.megashares.com/?d01=bc6908b
http://d01.megashares.com/?d01=d67a43f
---I don't know if they are still active
femdomdesire

HERE ARE SOME NEW ONES TO TEST

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 150 posts):

You must click 'Thank You' before you can see the data contained here.

Old 02-26-2007, 01:33 AM
Amphibistrator
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link
Ease of use is there, definitely. I share the concerns with Rapidshare, the files get killed off way too often over there.

I'm waiting to see if it times out before completing the download. Chances are I'll be going to bed before it finishes, so I won't know until morning.
Well I love the fact that Rapidshare is actually making an attempt to live up to their printed word and remove content thats in violation of copyright in a timely fashion. They have begun the "digital thumbprint" shit with files too so if they are "blacklisted" you will sit there and wait for the upload to finish but then it vanishes wasting the pirate's time and effort.

These are our own clips so I hope Rapidshare doesn't begin deleting our stuff. I just meant that they kinda left us hung out to dry with the freezing of the .DE for a couple months and all the clips of ours that are getting posted by pirates will not be able to be uploaded by US! Unless I change the file in some way to make it unique but thats hard for me to do on a Mac as I can't edit WMV files.

I think we have a pretty unique situation with a content owner having a massive 400+ file account of their own material on .DE and .COM.

I personally hate the extra screen on megarotic and megaupload. Makes it hard to fill my download manager.

Old 02-26-2007, 04:14 AM
Amphibistrator
Last Achievements

I gotta put this somewhere so here it will be...

http://rapidshare.de/files/35060948/...nd_scene_3.avi

I was on camera for this scene but damn if I can't remember. I do like the smoking shots in the beginning as Taylor skillfully delivers some of the most godawful/contrived/idiotic dialogue written for her by David Christopher. I edited this movie too but I don't remember doing that either. Can't remember the chick's name that is in this scene with Taylor.

What was funny to me about this line was it dealt with a "Fetish Corporation" who would pay big bucks to get high fetish G/G action which they would watch through hidden cameras. But the girls hired for these movies frequently were just confused by the heavy plotting and big words Dave used in the scripts. Plus he used to abbreviate corporation=corps. It was about 50/50 which way the girls would pronounce that and I would always laugh when he didn't
correct them as they looked up at the ceiling for cameras placed there by the elite
International Fetish Corpse.

Old 02-26-2007, 09:31 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

BlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You Cum

Good stuff. Megashares seems to work fine. I get about the same speed as I did with the gigasize, around 78-80 kbs.

I started to set the rapidshare to direct downloads the other day, but I assumed you might not want it that way, so I left it alone. All that clicking when you're downloading multiple files is annoying.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:41 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

On the "layla" file........do I need to change the extension to something? It's an unrecognized file type. I don't know what format it is to change it to.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:19 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueA86
On the "layla" file........do I need to change the extension to something? It's an unrecognized file type. I don't know what format it is to change it to.
Nevermind Link solved the puzzle. It's a quicktime file. So you can add the .mov extension and it makes things easier. Thanks Link!
Old 02-26-2007, 11:48 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quite a lovely movie, the group of Mistresses beating on the slave. Megashares was faster, I bottomed out around 130 kb, and it fluctuated up to 155 every so often.

Megashares has the passport system that is a little confusing. It said I had 250 MB left in the download passport. I downloaded the 120.5 MB file. Now it says I have 4.99 MB left to download, or I can buy a download card. And the wait time is similar to Rapidshare, little more than one hour before I can download again. It'll take a little time for me to figure out how the passport really works.
Old 02-27-2007, 07:15 AM
Amphibistrator
Last Achievements

You always see people bitching and moaning about Rapidshare but nobody has come close to matching their download speed. Its consistent as hell too.

Giga would have been good because of the price of their premium accounts.

Megashares is currently rehauling their site so they dropped the meg on the passcards so maybe its just getting fritzy. I'll post my login in the Active forum and you can use that if you still have stuff to grab.

I really want another freehost though because 100meg is a hassle and splitting files sucks especially when I usually have files between 100-200. Like the anaconda clips were all just over 100meg. I tried depositfiles and hated it. I used to use zshare and thought it was great until they started deleting my stuff with no apparent reason.

oh well

Old 02-27-2007, 08:27 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 2,997, Level: 33 Points: 2,997, Level: 33 Points: 2,997, Level: 33
Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 1 Total
manny25 Ground Zeromanny25 Ground Zero

I have always had good experiences with megashare
Old 02-27-2007, 09:06 AM
Amphibistrator
Last Achievements

PostSubject: megashares/megaupload isnt safe Tue 8 Aug - 10:43
Just to give everyone a heads up, stay away from uploading files to sites like MEGAUPLOAD and MEGASHARES. I've known for quite some time now that megaupload was plagued with MediaSentry spyware, but only just found out today that MegaShares was too.
I'll educate those of you that don't know on MediaSentry (straight from Wikipedia:
"MediaSentry is a company that provides services to the music recording, motion picture, television, and software industries for locating and identifying people who are engaged in the use of peer-to-peer (P2P) networks to share material in violation of copyright. The company provides several services for this purpose, such as monitoring popular forums for copyright infringement, aid in litigation, and early leak detection. MediaSentry also made use of illegitimate P2P clients and servers. MediaSentry is used by the RIAA to identify individuals to sue for copyright infringement."
A quick search for on google will give you more than enough information on MediaSentry.
HERES THE PROOF (Screenshot of PeerGuardian2 blocking when I try to access MegaShares):

Old 02-27-2007, 09:11 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

"Big Brother" is everywhere I tell ya! It's Communism! Run for your lives!
Old 02-28-2007, 03:09 PM
Banned
Points: 3,486, Level: 36 Points: 3,486, Level: 36 Points: 3,486, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 5 Total
lucasmsilva05 Fart Receptacle Possibilitylucasmsilva05 Fart Receptacle Possibility

great post....great video...thanks
Old 02-28-2007, 03:16 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 11,270, Level: 70 Points: 11,270, Level: 70 Points: 11,270, Level: 70
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 13 Total
simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatuface
I would like to get some feedback on this Gigasize site I used for uploading because I have had some easy experiences with it and Rapidshare is getting iffy. So let me know. This file is 200+ meg.

*** hidden content ***

Just the way I love a Lady to sit on my face WOW !!!!!
Old 02-28-2007, 05:21 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 5,360, Level: 47 Points: 5,360, Level: 47 Points: 5,360, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 9 Total
The Hot Rod PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!The Hot Rod PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!The Hot Rod PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!The Hot Rod PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!The Hot Rod PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!The Hot Rod PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!The Hot Rod PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!The Hot Rod PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

Thanks for this, no time to d/l it now, but will see what it's like tomorrow along with a look at the site itself.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:06 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 3,168, Level: 34 Points: 3,168, Level: 34 Points: 3,168, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 12 Total
WongForYou Fart Receptacle PossibilityWongForYou Fart Receptacle PossibilityWongForYou Fart Receptacle PossibilityWongForYou Fart Receptacle Possibility

wow how do these guys get so lucky thanks
Old 03-04-2007, 07:07 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 5,360, Level: 47 Points: 5,360, Level: 47 Points: 5,360, Level: 47
Last Achievements

The Hot Rod PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!The Hot Rod PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!The Hot Rod PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!The Hot Rod PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!The Hot Rod PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!The Hot Rod PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!The Hot Rod PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!The Hot Rod PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

Hmm, the giga-site was quite slow for me when I tried d/ling it, as for the megashares, a lot faster, though a 250mb limit as Link said with the passport-system thing they have
Old 03-04-2007, 04:07 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

Got so distracted by the beautiful pictures- that we clean forgot to answer the question
Old 03-04-2007, 04:13 PM
Banned
Points: 2,990, Level: 33 Points: 2,990, Level: 33 Points: 2,990, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 2 Total
condor Ground Zero

Thanks
Old 03-04-2007, 04:18 PM
Amphibistrator
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hot Rod
Hmm, the giga-site was quite slow for me when I tried d/ling it, as for the megashares, a lot faster, though a 250mb limit as Link said with the passport-system thing they have

HOT ROD-Look in the ACTIVE SLAVE forum and you will find a link card for Megashares along with 2 more rapidshare.de accounts for you to use.

Old 03-28-2007, 12:21 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Post Re: Layla Jade Filthy Facesitting

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongForYou
wow how do these guys get so lucky thanks
I think that they are too SMOTHERED to answer

They would probably CHOKE on the Answer.

Old 04-14-2007, 01:54 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 6,636, Level: 53 Points: 6,636, Level: 53 Points: 6,636, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 5 Total
AndyBln Fart Receptacle PossibilityAndyBln Fart Receptacle PossibilityAndyBln Fart Receptacle Possibility

thank u for that great clip
Old 04-14-2007, 01:13 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

It just gets better
Old 04-14-2007, 03:50 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 5,552, Level: 48 Points: 5,552, Level: 48 Points: 5,552, Level: 48
Last Achievements

lj0815 Fart Receptacle Possibilitylj0815 Fart Receptacle Possibilitylj0815 Fart Receptacle Possibilitylj0815 Fart Receptacle Possibilitylj0815 Fart Receptacle Possibility

thank you ,it is hot,let me see it
Old 04-16-2007, 12:30 PM
Spitoon &/Or Receptacle
Points: 2,140, Level: 27 Points: 2,140, Level: 27 Points: 2,140, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
crobb03 DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

looks hot
Old 04-17-2007, 08:38 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 2,305, Level: 29 Points: 2,305, Level: 29 Points: 2,305, Level: 29
Last Achievements

virginia005 Ground Zero

Haha those 2 pics def had me wanting to see what she was saying and what else she did...... Woah this is 288MB ..... Dowloading in the 100kbp's Yah its probably gonna stay this way until it ends
Old 04-17-2007, 08:39 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 2,305, Level: 29 Points: 2,305, Level: 29 Points: 2,305, Level: 29
Last Achievements

virginia005 Ground Zero

THank you for the clip!