Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > FEMDOM DESIRE Forums > Meet & Greet

Old 08-29-2006, 09:01 PM
Goddess
Points: 5,290, Level: 46 Points: 5,290, Level: 46 Points: 5,290, Level: 46
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 1 For This Post / 7 Total
RavishingLori PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!RavishingLori PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!RavishingLori PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!RavishingLori PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!RavishingLori PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!RavishingLori PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!RavishingLori PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!
Default Mistress Lauren's Latest Session

Hi,

The relationship I have with my boyfriend is one where we alternate who dominates who. This past Saturday it was my turn to be the meanie. We often escalate off of each other's ideas, and seek vengeance for any previous maliciousness. Therefore, it's always a good idea to play on the conservative side, because if one person is extra cruel, it'll come back to them in the next session.

A couple of weeks ago I gave him a pretty nasty ruined orgasm (see my thread "The Five Second Game"). That was something he never experienced before, and apparently didn't appreciate. But it wasn't painful, despite the rough ball massaging, and it didn't leave marks. The weekend following when it was his turn to dominate, he decided to be nasty. He tied my breasts in a way that coils rope around them and makes them pop out like little oranges, but so tightly and for a long enough time that I ended up with these ugly bruises surrounding each of my breasts. A week later they're still very obvious. This posed a problem in that I couldn't wear some of my favorite clothing in public or it would expose the bruises. And, I now have to buy a one piece bathing suit for my upcoming vacation. He apologized for leaving marks, and told me it wasn't his intension, but I know he's not stupid. Also, during the session I reminded him not to leave marks.

This past Saturday was my turn. I brought my Mystery Bag, a leather bag where I keep rope, cuffs, twine, lubricants, vapor rub, blunted scissors for cutting rope, toys, and any other tools for the session I may need. In it were some new items he didn't know about.

First I cuffed his hands behind his back and made him lay face up on the bed. Next I tied his balls up in what I like to call "Mickey Mouse Ears." That's were I use some thin nylon string tied around and between his sack to isolate each testicle in a way that looks like a pair of stupid mouse ears. This really strains his balls against the sack, and the scrotum gets all shiny and red and delicious. I then made him sit up Indian style, lean forward, and position the bottoms of his feet to touch each other. Next I took out a piece of rope, tied the center into a small slip knot that went around his ball sack, with the outer two ends tied into slip knots that went around each of his big toes. This meant that if he straightened his legs, he would pull his toes or his testicles off. I then gave him a quick shove to put him onto his back and he gave a yelp from the sudden yank on his balls.

Next I stripped seductively for him as he looked up at me from between his raised bent knees and taunt ropes. I finished by throwing my underwear on his head. Then I slinked my way between his legs and the rope and wrapped by breasts around his dick and started tit fucking him and teasing him with my tongue and mouth. One thing about my boyfriend is that he has a tit fetish. If I ever wanted to hurry up and make him cum quickly I'd just need to rub my tits against him. Then as sexy as I could I said "I'm going to tit fuck you and I won't ruin it like last time. I have some oil in my bag and you're going to be so happy... but only if you can hold back. If you cum before I say you can, I'm going to ruin it for you just like last time. So if you want the pleasure, you have to resist." I kept teasing him with my breasts, mouth and hands.

Then, out of my Mystery Bag I pulled out these two big spring clamps I got from a hardware store. I looked into his eyes for a moment, lifted a clamp for him to see, and carefully clamped one around each of his tied up balls. He screamed louder that I've ever heard him. "Get it off! he yell on the first one." I ignored that and applied the second one. "Fuck, stop it! take them the Fuk Off!" After a satisfying delay I removed the clamps.

He was a little pissed until I then returned to the tit fucking and teasing. I again reminded him not to cum. "Do you remember how it felt last time when I ruined it? I'll ruin it like that if you cum right now. But, if you can hold off, I'll let you cum right here between my tits, or in my mouth, whichever you like". It was so much fun watching him try to hold back. But I gave him the best, most sensual head I could manage. He tried so hard not to, but despite his best efforts he came anyaway. It was quite a trip to know that he was trying to resist me with all his might, but in the end I prevailed. When he came, I just let go, backed up a little, and looked down at it pumping away unattended. "How pathetic" I said to him. As the white goo fell out in big unsatisfied drops, he moved his hips in a fucking motion, probably trying any way he could to get some pleasure, but it didn't help. He yelled out curses and he seemed like he was about to cry.

When he finished pumping I said "lets try it again, a second chance." I stood up, cleaned off his gooey mess, and out of my Mystery Bag I pulled out a handful of rubber bands which one at a time I positioned around my tits. Any sessions where he was the dom have always involved some kind torture to my tits and I knew it really turned him on. But this was the first time I did any self torture for him. I did this because I knew it would be the best way to drive him out of his mind with lust, force another orgasm, and boy did it work. I kept saying things like "Ouch, this really hurts! My breasts feel like they're going to pop. Look at how red they're getting," and he was eating it all up.

Next, I put some oil between my breasts and made my way back between his legs for some now tied-up tit fucking. I warned him again not to cum. And just as I was saying that he started. It was almost immediate the second time around. I backed off again, but this time helped him along by shoving an oily finger up his ass to milk his , letting his dick ejaculate all alone for the second time.

Then he started begging. Something he's never done before. He's one of those strong types and here he was putty in my hands. Pretending to be sympathetic, I told him I'm giving him one last chance. If he can last, then I'll treat him right. I crawled to the side of the bed where his face was, kissed him sensually, and put my tight-as-a-drum tied up tits in his mouth to lick. I told him "ooh, my tits must feel cold now huh?" I could see his dick throbbing.

I undid the Mickey Mouse Ears and gently massaged some warmth into his cold balls. I told him "see, I'm more tied up than you are now." I began to jerk him off in intervals. A few nice slow oily pumps, then for a second or two I let him go, or simply stop at the base, or just squeeze and let go. And I kept saying "don't cum. don't cum." over and over. I was also careful to avoid touching the now sensitive head so all he would receive was pleasure. When I put my protruding nipple on his penis hole he said "oh shit!" and I knew he had just crossed the boundary. This time I let go, and quickly picked up a spring clamp that I used earlier on his balls and clamped it viciously to the head of his dick, made sure it wouldn't slip off, and let go. So there he was, cumming with only the painful clamp pinching his already sensitive penis head shut. And even though he started yelling out in pain, I let the clamp off for half a second, but then quickly applied it again and left it for about thirty seconds. I wanted to make sure that whatever orgasm he was having would be totally ruined.

With two new bruises eventually forming on the top and bottom side of his dick head, my revenge was complete.

I untied him and sent him home.

~ Mistress Lauren
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Who Said Thanks:
Subject (06-23-2011)
Old 08-29-2006, 09:44 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 16,007, Level: 81 Points: 16,007, Level: 81 Points: 16,007, Level: 81
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 8 Total
Nortons ASS CLEANERNortons ASS CLEANERNortons ASS CLEANERNortons ASS CLEANERNortons ASS CLEANERNortons ASS CLEANERNortons ASS CLEANERNortons ASS CLEANERNortons ASS CLEANERNortons ASS CLEANERNortons ASS CLEANER
Default Re: Mistress Lauren's Latest Session

hahahahahah i think he will never think of dominating you again after what you did to him.

Old 08-29-2006, 10:14 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 2,650, Level: 31 Points: 2,650, Level: 31 Points: 2,650, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
Schwegel DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

So you didn't just do this once, but twice?

Mistress Lauren, truly you are the epitome of cruelty.
Old 08-31-2006, 06:07 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 16,663, Level: 82 Points: 16,663, Level: 82 Points: 16,663, Level: 82
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 61 Total
Link She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You Cum

Second session. Thrice would be the word here, lantern. Three times in a row on the same day. How his balls didn't explode on the third time, I'll never know. How he wasn't able to control himself after the first or even second time, I don't know, either.
Some guys can last a lot longer the second and third time around.

But then again, look at what he has to deal with.

That's an ultimate tribute to your beauty and creativity, Mistress Lauren, that he simply cannot contain himself.
Old 08-31-2006, 07:11 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 15,933, Level: 81 Points: 15,933, Level: 81 Points: 15,933, Level: 81
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 16 Total
hockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANER

Thanks for sharing Mistress Lauren....that sounds amazing to say the least
Old 09-05-2006, 08:03 AM
Bitchboy
Points: 2,800, Level: 32 Points: 2,800, Level: 32 Points: 2,800, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Argonath2 DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

PFFF mindblowing! :D
Old 10-19-2006, 09:21 PM
Banned
Points: 2,875, Level: 32 Points: 2,875, Level: 32 Points: 2,875, Level: 32
Last Achievements

lilsteven08 Ground Zero

thank you
Old 10-19-2006, 10:48 PM
Spitoon &/Or Receptacle
Points: 2,761, Level: 32 Points: 2,761, Level: 32 Points: 2,761, Level: 32
Last Achievements

bbslave Ground Zero

This is sooo cruel. I could just feel the frustration he must have had as you turned him on to no end and he worked up to an explosive orgasm, and then you just let it hand there. God I be pumping my hips and just wanting to rub it against something, knowing I only had a few seconds to get some stimulation or I wouldn't crest in to an explossive orgasm and then the realization that it wasn't going to happen and rhat you were lauging at me and you ruined it for me...ahhhh!!

Quote:
He was a little pissed until I then returned to the tit fucking and teasing. I again reminded him not to cum. "Do you remember how it felt last time when I ruined it? I'll ruin it like that if you cum right now. But, if you can hold off, I'll let you cum right here between my tits, or in my mouth, whichever you like". It was so much fun watching him try to hold back. But I gave him the best, most sensual head I could manage. He tried so hard not to, but despite his best efforts he came anyaway. It was quite a trip to know that he was trying to resist me with all his might, but in the end I prevailed. When he came, I just let go, backed up a little, and looked down at it pumping away unattended. "How pathetic" I said to him. As the white goo fell out in big unsatisfied drops, he moved his hips in a fucking motion, probably trying any way he could to get some pleasure, but it didn't help. He yelled out curses and he seemed like he was about to cry.
Old 10-19-2006, 10:57 PM
Ass Whore
Points: 2,407, Level: 29 Points: 2,407, Level: 29 Points: 2,407, Level: 29
Last Achievements

hbk1888 DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

Thank You
Old 10-21-2006, 05:02 AM
Bitchboy
Points: 2,357, Level: 29 Points: 2,357, Level: 29 Points: 2,357, Level: 29
Last Achievements

B2Seek DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

I feel better - and worse - already
Old 11-21-2006, 02:14 PM
Goddess
Points: 2,571, Level: 30 Points: 2,571, Level: 30 Points: 2,571, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 2 Total
ElegantTeeze Ground ZeroElegantTeeze Ground Zero
Default You have a very lucky boyfriend

and you are a very very naughty girl.
Old 12-03-2006, 01:11 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 3,914, Level: 39 Points: 3,914, Level: 39 Points: 3,914, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 3 Total
milkme PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!milkme PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!milkme PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!milkme PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!milkme PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!milkme PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

Thank You, Mistress Lauren, for sharing this story. I have read your five second game post. Your adventures always keep me enthralled and excited, please continue to share them with the forum.

You always have me thinking I wish I was that guy.......

Thanks again!!
Old 12-09-2006, 07:43 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 7 Total
RavishingLori PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!RavishingLori PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!RavishingLori PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!RavishingLori PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!RavishingLori PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!RavishingLori PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!RavishingLori PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

Thank you milkme. If I have any more new exploits I'll post them here. I have some fun things that I've done in the past, maybe I'll dredge those up and post them.
Old 12-10-2006, 04:42 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 2,665, Level: 31 Points: 2,665, Level: 31 Points: 2,665, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 5 Total
stripe Fart Receptacle Possibilitystripe Fart Receptacle Possibility

thank you
Old 12-10-2006, 11:47 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 3,914, Level: 39 Points: 3,914, Level: 39 Points: 3,914, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 3 Total
milkme PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!milkme PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!milkme PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!milkme PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!milkme PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!milkme PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavishingLori
Thank you milkme. If I have any more new exploits I'll post them here. I have some fun things that I've done in the past, maybe I'll dredge those up and post them.

I'll be looking forward to that and will check back here often.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:13 AM
Ass Whore
Points: 2,364, Level: 29 Points: 2,364, Level: 29 Points: 2,364, Level: 29
Last Achievements

zenlover DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

Thanks for such a detailed story! Look north to the Adirondack Mountains, and imagine me sitting at my desk fondling my cock through my jeans as I read your prose. You make me hard, and I'm yours!
Old 01-05-2007, 02:41 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 5,352, Level: 47 Points: 5,352, Level: 47 Points: 5,352, Level: 47
Last Achievements

dark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANER

Very exciting story. I just found it now. Although the end is a bit too hard for me your cruelty is very erotic. I don't know if i would luv or hate you after this
Old 02-05-2007, 07:16 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 3,902, Level: 39 Points: 3,902, Level: 39 Points: 3,902, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Sauur Ground Zero

WOW he is one lucky guy!
Old 03-11-2007, 12:34 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 18,441, Level: 86 Points: 18,441, Level: 86 Points: 18,441, Level: 86
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 53 Total
beanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANER

2 abandoned and 1 clamped orgasm(s) in a day! Tell us what he did to you the next time. The mental component of this would make me crazy pissed, and would make more than a few guys cry. You mentioned being conservative, but between the 2 of you it sounds like war.
Old 03-15-2007, 12:05 AM
Bitchboy
Points: 2,072, Level: 27 Points: 2,072, Level: 27 Points: 2,072, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Wochy DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

Crazy. What did he decide to do to you after that when it was his turn to dominate?
Old 10-31-2007, 05:41 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wochy
Crazy. What did he decide to do to you after that when it was his turn to dominate?
I don't exactly remember, it's been a while, but he liked nipple and breast abuse. He would often copy some of my concepts to remind me what he went through under my control. It keeps me sane. But as far as topping each other, I wouldn't dish it out if I couldn't take it. Same for him.
Old 10-31-2007, 05:54 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

... Oh, and sorry for taking so long to reply to this thread. I haven't been keeping up with my correspondences.
Old 10-31-2007, 06:20 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 16,663, Level: 82 Points: 16,663, Level: 82 Points: 16,663, Level: 82
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 61 Total
Link She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You Cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavishingLori
I don't exactly remember, it's been a while, but he liked nipple and breast abuse. He would often copy some of my concepts to remind me what he went through under my control. It keeps me sane. But as far as topping each other, I wouldn't dish it out if I couldn't take it. Same for him.
There was a past tense usage. He is no longer enjoying the good life with you?

A gorgeous woman who is willing to explore in the bedroom, that's a treasure to cherish.
Old 12-18-2007, 02:28 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 1,948, Level: 26 Points: 1,948, Level: 26 Points: 1,948, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 5 Total
Break Me In Ground Zero

wow, this story was amazing to read. sounds like you guys have a very nice relationship!
Old 12-18-2007, 07:01 PM
Sissy Slut
Points: 2,111, Level: 27 Points: 2,111, Level: 27 Points: 2,111, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 1 Total
t&dpet Ground Zerot&dpet Ground Zero

Thank you Mistress Lauren. Every story you have posted has turned me on like crazy, in fact someone walked in earlier and nearly caught me with an erection....

I love the idea of the mental torment and confusion you implied earlier, as you would surprise someone with one of your sadistic tricks, lead them to believe one thing and unexpectedly just let go and watch then squirm.

I wonder have you ever combined this with roleplay? do you have any particular scenarios in which you ruin an orgasm?

Perhaps you pretend to be the submissive i.e. start off by pleasing the man, doing all that he asks until the last minute when it's time for him to cum then sudenly you trap him and abandon the orgasm or something.

I had a girlfriend who was pretty strong and knew this Judo hold which would basically incapacitate my arms and prevent me from relieving myself. She would be sitting with her legs wrapped around me as i lay on my back and she stroken my cock while kissing me. As we got more and more passionate her left leg would casually pin back my arm as she 'innicently' squeezed me tight. Stroking me with her right hand until I started to cum, then she would suddenly stop and pin my right arm in a neck lock which basically incapacitated me completely as soon as she tightened her grip. This also put pressure on my wind pipe so if she chose to she could even asphyxiate me without any problem. She only did this once but it left me really shocked cuz it was so unexpected, I could not even role over or get any kind of pleasure once she let go of my penis. She whispered gently in my ear telling me how I did not deserve to cum yet which was really hot looking back on it.

I've never really had my balls kicked but she also used to twist my balls with her hairband, I described this in another thread already: http://www.femdomdesire.com/forums/g...ere-faq-5.html

I'd love to experience that torment by a beautiful mistress again... especially one with a sadistic streak like yours Mistress Lauren. If you're ever in London.... I am fully at your service!

Here's something I hope you will enjoy... a compilation of abandoned orgasms
http://www.youporncocks.com/watch/48...r_choice=Enter
Old 04-25-2008, 01:51 AM
Spitoon &/Or Receptacle
Points: 2,037, Level: 27 Points: 2,037, Level: 27 Points: 2,037, Level: 27
Last Achievements

xmid78 DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

Lucky him...
Old 06-17-2008, 09:37 PM
Bitchboy
Points: 1,147, Level: 18 Points: 1,147, Level: 18 Points: 1,147, Level: 18
Last Achievements

gunga678 DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

Mistress Lauren
you rock
Old 10-29-2010, 05:14 AM
Cleaner
Points: 1,349, Level: 20 Points: 1,349, Level: 20 Points: 1,349, Level: 20
Last Achievements

mratic DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

Great Story! I like the alternating dom idea because I have a girlfriend, but have never ever discussed dom or anything with her... how would you suggest I break the ice?
Old 06-22-2011, 04:00 AM
Sissy Slut
Points: 279, Level: 5 Points: 279, Level: 5 Points: 279, Level: 5
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

otinaneseleo DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

thank you
Old 09-06-2011, 03:45 PM
DOGBOY