Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > Clips & Pics & Stories & Shit > STORIES > Susan Strict's Stories

Comment

Article Tools Rate Article Display Modes
Story Ideas
Published by erectcockboy
12-06-2008
Smile Story Ideas

Hi,

I have a few story ideas and was wondering if you could write sexy and torturous stories based on them.

Story ideas / synopsis

1) A sexy female spy keeps an enemy army general at bay by cock teasing him for hours while she tries to extract vital army secrets from him.
2) A college girl is kidnapped by a gang of four thugs and she uses her charms and cock teasing techniques to escape from their clutches.
3) A woman molested by her colleague calls him over to her house and cock teases him for a long long time until he finally breaks down and confesses while she records the confession and hands it over to the cops.
4) A self respecting husband is punished by his sadistic wife for refusing to sniff and lick her her ass, he finally does so after months and months of unbearable cock teasing & chastity.

Thanking you in advance.

Erectcockboy
Article Tools

Featured Articles
By Susan Strict on 12-27-2008, 05:55 AM
Default Re: Story Ideas

:D

I think they could well be suitable themes for future short stories! Thank you.

I'll try to include them in the next published collection - although it will be a little while before it's ready - and, of course, post one or two of the stories from it here.

I've only just published a new collection of short stories ("Strictly Susan - The Ninth Collection") and I'm currently working on a couple of novels (hopefully I'll finish a sequel to "Hairy Peter & The Gallstone" that I've been working on for months, as well as a shorter novel I started some time ago).
By Busta Hymen on 01-08-2009, 02:25 AM

An overly macho man is lured into submission by a woman and the man is blindfold and forced to preform humiliating acts. While he is bound to a swing getting his ass violated he is stroked to orgasm and forced fed his of cum. His blindfold is removed and to his astonishment he is surrounded by co-workers and friends who now know his dirty little secret.
By erectcockboy on 03-10-2009, 01:14 PM
Smile Re: Story Ideas

Hi Susan,

Have you started working anything on my story ideas ? Please do let me know. Thanking you in advance.

Regards

erectcockboy
By erectcockboy on 03-01-2010, 11:44 AM

Dear Susan,

Please write stories based on my story ideas. Eagerly waiting since the past year for them. I am sure you will do a very sexy job.
Thanks.

Your ardent admirer

erectcockboy
By Susan Strict on 03-27-2010, 01:30 AM

I haven't forgotten you. I haven't done any new books of my own recently - I've been too busy editing books form other authors - and there are a couple of really good books that I've co-written with John Savage, I write the Femdom parts and he writes the female submissive parts. Take a look at "Two for Torture" and "The Temple of Vesta" if you're interested.

The next collection of short stories is likely to be done in a couple of months, when the existing projects are finished. It WILL include some of your ideas, and I'll post at least one of them here.

Susan
Comment

Tags
None

Article Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: