Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > Clips & Pics & Stories & Shit > STORIES > Tease & Denial Stories

Comment

Article Tools Rating: Article Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Young Man Seduced by Evil Neighbor Pt 6
Published by hockeysub12
12-11-2007
Default Young Man Seduced by Evil Neighbor Pt 6

Here is another chapter i finished up this afternoon.....

The ladies all walked Mike into the living room and got him some water and some additional nourishment. This allowed him to come down from the frustration level that had him reeling just moments earlier.

Everyone in the room was a bit giddy. Ms Jensen because she knew the new product would be a giant success for her company. Melanie because her invention worked so well and Ms Lynn and Brenda because they just witnessed one of the most incredible sexual scenes they had ever imagined.

Melanie broke through the giggles and conversation among the ladies and explained her proposal to Mike, who was now at least somewhat coherent and ready to listen.

"My company has grants and affiliations with every major state funded university in the country," she explained to Mike. "Because of these alliances, I can offer the educational experience of a lifetime to one lucky student every four years. " She continued "thus far every student that has graduated from this program has been hired by a major company and has a job waiting for them upon their completion of the courses. As it turns out, I am able to offer this internship starting in Sept. of this coming school year and I believe that you would be the perfect student".

Mike was starting to like the sounds of the program, although his concentration was starting to be broken as Brenda lit a cigarette and sent a large cloud of smoke directly into his face. Ms Lynn sat next to him and did the same thing and soon he felt both of their hands rubbing his thighs.

"All you have to do is sign the attached document and you receive a guaranteed four-year internship with a cash value of a $100,000 college education. On Sept. 1st you will fly, all expenses paid to our facility in the Cayman Islands, where you will spend 10 months a year involved with very intense commercial chemical experiments and developments. We will fly you home and back for Christmas and for a two month summer vacation."

Mike stammered, "this sounds like a scholarship...like some sort of academic scholarship"

Ms Jensen and Melanie looked at each other and nodded their head in agreement, "That's right Mikey, this is a scholarship"

Mike couldn't believe it and without looking signed the agreement. He initialed all 27 pages of the contract. Ms Lynn was a notary, went to her office to get the official stamp and stamped all 27 pages, pretty much locking Mikey into this "scholarship".

With the signed and notarized contract in hand, Ms Jensen and Melanie gave Mike a hug and shook his hand telling him they would be in touch with him to get all the final details worked out and they were gone, leaving Mikey with Brenda and Ms Lynn.

Ms Lynn explained to Mikey that even though the events of today allowed him to lose his virginity that he must not waiver from the agreed upon therapy that he was on. She made sure to mention to him that She had been to the facility that he would be studying many times and that the female to male ratio was extremely high.

"I've been there a dozen times Mike and I don't think I have ever seen more than one guy each time I was down there, so this therapy will be very important to you as You will have the opportunity to interact with many beautiful women of all ages and nationalities with very little competition from other men."

This was getting better and better and he couldn't wait to begin this chapter in his life.

Ms Lynn went on to explain that with this new development in his life it would probably be important for him to experience a very prolonged level of excitement over the next week and suggested that he join Brenda and her in the bedroom for some advanced therapy sessions.

Mikey still had no idea what was really going on in his life and whatever Ms Lynn said had to be, not just true, but the best thing for him. After all, after spending one week with Her, he made love to a beautiful Woman, almost 2 and received an academic scholarship from one of Ms Lynn's friends.

The three of them locked arms and went back to the bedroom for some additional therapy time.

Over the course of the next 5 hours, Mike serviced both Women multiple times, his face was rubbed raw from the length of time he had a pussy grinding on his mouth and when ever someone was not riding his face, they were teasing his weenie, bringing him to the edge and back 100s of times.

It was nearing midnight and Ms Lynn decided it was time to call it a night. She sent Mikey back home, but not before packing his weenie in ice and then locking it up in a chastity tube that would prevent him from making any mistakes.

"Stop by in the morning, normal time, and i will unlock you so that you can do your chores without that tube rubbing against your legs."

With the tube in place Brenda and Ms Lynn walked Mikey to the door and took turns kissing him deeply, leaving the poor boy staggering at the doorstep and nearly crawling back across the driveway to his house.

to be continued
Article Tools

Featured Articles
By rotorhead on 12-11-2007, 02:23 PM
Default Re: Young Man Seduced by Evil Neighbor

ok, uncle. It's bad enough that I'm so freakin envious of the slaves in Mistress Taylor's videos - but now you've got me envious of a fictional character! I'm begging you please, have a heart.
By g1lly83 on 12-15-2007, 11:36 PM

yes i love this story. please keep going. He is a very lucky guy. It is what dreams are made of. I particulaly like the mutiple women smoking around him and using his face to catch the smoke, please keep the smoking there. thanks
By subman159 on 12-16-2007, 11:07 AM

A very talented story teller,very colorful,with excellant control of the paint,and of course naming the trainee Mike don.t make me bias none either.Keep up the good work-------------Mike
By g1lly83 on 12-21-2007, 02:45 AM

Any plans for human ashtray in there? He would do Anything for them now it seems. I'd love that
By tweener on 01-30-2008, 06:39 AM

very nice story
By toolbux on 05-27-2008, 02:53 PM

Great story
By otetsusoul on 07-13-2008, 07:48 AM

Nice
By cobra8272 on 08-21-2008, 06:33 AM

yes please me next!

Wonderful story.
Cobra
By erectcockboy on 10-24-2008, 01:26 PM

Hi,

Many thanks for this superb story. Its quite remarkable. I have a few story ideas and was wondering if you could write long, sexy and torturous stories based on them like the one you have written in this thread.

Story ideas / synopsis

1) A sexy female spy keeps an enemy army general at bay by cock teasing him for hours while she tries to extract vital army secrets from him.
2) A college girl is kidnapped by a gang of four thugs and she uses her charms and cock teasing techniques to escape from their clutches.
3) A woman raped by her colleague calls him over to her house and gets him drunk, then cock teases him for a long long time until he finally breaks down and confesses while she records the confession and hands it over to the cops.
4) A self respecting husband is punished by his sadistic wife for refusing to sniff and lick her her ass, he finally does so after months and months of unbearable cock teasing & chastity.

Thanking you in advance.

Erectcockboy
By Fortinbras on 11-15-2008, 04:46 AM

great story! well done!
By Unregistered on 01-05-2009, 03:50 PM

this has been a killer thread
i agree with the early post that i pretty much have taylor in my mind every time i read ms. lynn's name.

great work. i really enjoyed the story.
By jdoodle4 on 03-23-2009, 04:35 PM

fantastic story, you are an amazing writer!
By dervish1974 on 01-13-2010, 12:32 PM
Default Re: Young Man Seduced by Evil Neighbor Pt 6

like the smoking too
By hialt on 01-19-2010, 08:37 PM

Excellent development.
By astiff_unit4u on 04-28-2011, 11:01 PM

Just two words KICK ASS
By stockbridge on 11-04-2011, 10:50 PM

thank you this story is great
By Unregistered on 03-15-2014, 01:31 AM

I can't wait for the next part. It is so great!
Comment

Tags
None

Article Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: