Ass Whore
Points: 3,016, Level: 33 Points: 3,016, Level: 33 Points: 3,016, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
smtoylet Ground Zero
Default Fantasy with Mistress Taylor

My fantasy with Mistress Taylor:

I imagine, Mistress Taylor, that I have long been your bitch boy, a slave to your beauty, utterly defenseless against your charms. I am totally captivated, long since doomed and blessed to do your bidding.

You had summoned me to stay for a week but by the time I arrive you tell me that your mood has changed, that you're no longer intersted in me and that you just want to sleep. You makes sure that my chastity belt is secure, pinching my nuts hard as you do so, and open the door to your closet where I am to be consigned until you decide otherwise.

All night I long I envision you, lying peacefully with your beautiful hair laying across your soft cheek. I imagine you to be having the sweetest of dreams , (not knowing what they might be). You have just the hint of a smile on your face and your pussy seeps just enough to wake you.

You rise from your bed and move to your closet where you have me chained for the night. I am tempted to ask how i might serve but you silence me with a "shh" before I can speak. It seems you have been aroused by your dream and you simply want the use of my throat to step on while you masturbate. You still seem half asleep, in a dream like state and I am afraid that in your bliss you might forget that I am underfoot.

I gaze up past your ankle, past your thigh, past your fingers digging into your clit, past your arm as it brushes against your gorgeous nipple, past your heaving chest to find some sign of recognition but your eyes are closed. Closed to me, finding something better beneath your lids. I marvel in awe at your pleasure half hoping it will end soon, soon enough that I might not have my throat crushed, yet half hoping that your pleasure would go on and on. What scares me most is not that you will kill me but rather that, with your eyes shut with lust, you would not see me die for you.

Eventually you are spent and you close the door to the closet. I can tell from your footsteps that you have gone to the bathroom and I am disappointed that I did not get to drink and swallow your piss.

I do not hear the toilet flush but minutes later you reopen the closet and release my chain.

You go to your bed and and lie on your stomach. Without even looking back over your shoulder you simply direct me by pulling one cheek of your ass apart from the other.

There is a trace of shit at the ring of your asshole and I slither up onto the bed to lick it clean for you. I do it slowly, hoping to make it last, praying that I might be allowed to linger there. Still it takes little time to clean you and the taste and smell of your shit is soon displaced by the intoxicating scent of your pussy.

You seem so relaxed and soothed. When my tongue first touched your asshole you had sighed contentedly but now your breathing is calm and steady. I suspect that you may be drifting off to sleep and I am frightened that I might be tempted to move my tongue from your asshole to your pussy. The scent is irresistable.

I have never been given any indication that such an act on my part would be even remotely acceptable, let alone desireable to you. Still there I am, with my nose in your asshole and my lips so close to your power. Then I notice the fragrance of your pussy has grown even stronger and it's obvious that you are once again moist, not just seeping but sopping. I know that I can not resist.

Suddenly, as if you had known or sensed my every thought, before I dared to taste, you turn onto your back taking your foot and casualy kicking me from your bed to the floor where I land with a thud.

"That's not for you, stupid. That's for someone I'm dreaming about."

With that you get out of bed and drag me by my ear into the bathroom where you shove my head into the toilet and attach my collar me so I can not raise my neck.

There are three pieces of shit in the toilet water.

" These three pieces of shit are your friends. You are not allowed to eat them, " you explain.

" Spend the night getting to know them. Talk to them if you like. Two of them are your equals but one of them is your superior. Spend the night seeing if you can tell which one is your leader."

" I'm sleeping in tomorrow but I'll check with you around noon for your answer. You'd better hope that you've been able to figure out who's who and what's what. If you get it wrong or if you can't explain your choice I'll lock you up for the last week of your visit before I send you home."

"Goodnight. You guys have fun"

"Oh yea, one thing, bitch boy. It's okay if you shits want to talk but try to keep to keep the noise down so I can sleep."
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 03-07-2006, 06:21 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 11,270, Level: 70 Points: 11,270, Level: 70 Points: 11,270, Level: 70
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 13 Total
simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!
Default Re: Fantasy with Mistress Taylor

You obviously want to cross the LINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-09-2006, 11:03 AM
Sissy Slut
Points: 3,272, Level: 35 Points: 3,272, Level: 35 Points: 3,272, Level: 35
Last Achievements

1313Jr.1313 Ground Zero1313Jr.1313 Ground Zero

To him, there is no line, lol
Old 03-09-2006, 01:48 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 11,270, Level: 70 Points: 11,270, Level: 70 Points: 11,270, Level: 70
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 13 Total
simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

Laws are meant to be broken and Lines are meant to be Crossed

They just get in tha way Lol
Old 03-09-2006, 02:44 PM
Goddess
Points: 16,901, Level: 83 Points: 16,901, Level: 83 Points: 16,901, Level: 83
Last Achievements

Location: An Island off Spain, the Carib, and possibly Egypt. No ONE country will have Me.
Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 10 Total
Mistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You Cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
Laws are meant to be broken
Well I'll surely admit that a law that says you must drive 55MPH on an open highway in the damn desert sure as hell needs to be broken!
Old 05-07-2013, 03:10 AM
Bitchboy
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

Boomerang DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

hahaha I love physics!!