Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > FEMDOM DESIRE Forums > General Shit

Old 06-21-2006, 04:26 PM
Goddess
Points: 12,782, Level: 73 Points: 12,782, Level: 73 Points: 12,782, Level: 73
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 16 Total
bitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANER
Smile A Word in your Oriface

I am sorry if there is any anger towards me. If you want me to leave I can. For me it's over we done enough damage to each other and everything is not my fault. I'm not here to partake of any shit. If I want that I can log on yahoo find all I want. Yes I am nurse. Yes I am Female. Yes I live in the U.S.Thats the last word on that subject. For your concern the lessons have been learned.. Peace And Love..Holly...........so poll is Holly Stay Or Go... Remember to Vote.
The U.N. has looked into this problem and is very disappointed.
Old 06-21-2006, 04:35 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 16,007, Level: 81 Points: 16,007, Level: 81 Points: 16,007, Level: 81
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 8 Total
Nortons ASS CLEANERNortons ASS CLEANERNortons ASS CLEANERNortons ASS CLEANERNortons ASS CLEANERNortons ASS CLEANERNortons ASS CLEANERNortons ASS CLEANERNortons ASS CLEANERNortons ASS CLEANERNortons ASS CLEANER
Default Re: A Word in your Oriface

Holly stay with us we do like you and like your posts very much but the last few which you attcked some members there it wasnt acceptable because they did nothing wrong
dont leave the forum you are a memebr who we all enjoyed it and you r posts too just stay and love members here they all love you we are a wide family noone hate another here there isnt a place for the hateness between us so its is Love and peace but dont hurt any member again
just back to your cute posts which we all enjoyed it and there is no problem with you to be a nurse or anything else you should be prous of your job ,jobs arnt shame:tee:

Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 06-21-2006, 05:43 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

bitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANER
Smile Re: A Word in your Oriface

As far as I'm concern it's over. The howl of hate came from all areas not only from me. I resented the fact I'm told I'm not nurse when I worked my ass to become one. On these words I leave you and I thank you."Face to face with yourself (i.e., left to your own devices)The benefit of kneejerk intellectualism is, it keeps you fit..Insomnia was cured by putting people to sleep. Holly
Old 06-21-2006, 05:50 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Nortons ASS CLEANERNortons ASS CLEANERNortons ASS CLEANERNortons ASS CLEANERNortons ASS CLEANERNortons ASS CLEANERNortons ASS CLEANERNortons ASS CLEANERNortons ASS CLEANERNortons ASS CLEANERNortons ASS CLEANER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyrn
As far as I'm concern it's over. The howl of hate came from all areas not only from me. I resented the fact I'm told I'm not nurse when I worked my ass to become one. On these words I leave you and I thank you."Face to face with yourself (i.e., left to your own devices)The benefit of kneejerk intellectualism is, it keeps you fit..Insomnia was cured by putting people to sleep. Holly
they just hate you here because what you said about them (Mistress Perverta- Sockratease -Rat-Ash-....) you saud bad things about them and isulted them o they faced you with the same because you were just attacking and dont hear anyone anyway it will be really good if you back Holly who we used to see with cute and good posts and threads and dont leave please no one requested that now you are now very good adn wan to back and wont hurt anyone so why leaving.

Old 06-21-2006, 07:30 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

I'm not here to rehash or debate anything it's all been said a million times . I can stay or go it really doesn't matter to me whatever polls says I do. You know, we're all human. We can all change our minds. So I don't take any of my statements or any of their statements as the last word on anything.Maybe that's why I'm sleeping funny. It's just that somebody's in, somebody's out. Holly in this form is out for the moment. I don't really like hurting people.. Let's say this last week has been an extraordinary week for me personally.I'm surprised it wasn't just all bluuuugggghhhh.All that crap, y'know. All the garbage that y'really know is not the be-all and end-all of your life, but if other things are goin' funny, that's gonna hit you. If you're gonna feel sorry for yourself, you're gonna feel sorry for everything. What it's really to do with is probably the same thing that it's always been to do with all your life: whatever your own personal problems really are, you know? So it was a week that manifested itself in most peculiar fashion. But I'm through it and I feel better. I feel like I've been on Sinbad's voyage, you know, and I've battled all those monsters and I've got back. Weird.( I leave you as I found you-only some time)
Old 06-21-2006, 07:51 PM
Banned
Points: 6,572, Level: 53 Points: 6,572, Level: 53 Points: 6,572, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 2 Total
Wolbem ASS CLEANERWolbem ASS CLEANERWolbem ASS CLEANERWolbem ASS CLEANERWolbem ASS CLEANERWolbem ASS CLEANERWolbem ASS CLEANERWolbem ASS CLEANERWolbem ASS CLEANERWolbem ASS CLEANERWolbem ASS CLEANER

[media="100,60,autostart"]http://www.femdomdesire.com/images/Neil.mp3[/media]

Old 06-21-2006, 07:55 PM
Registereed Sadist/Nurse
Points: 3,566, Level: 37 Points: 3,566, Level: 37 Points: 3,566, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
Nurse_Lorna Fart Receptacle PossibilityNurse_Lorna Fart Receptacle PossibilityNurse_Lorna Fart Receptacle Possibility

Of course you should stay. Why not?
Old 06-21-2006, 07:58 PM
Goddess
Points: 16,901, Level: 83 Points: 16,901, Level: 83 Points: 16,901, Level: 83
Last Achievements

Location: An Island off Spain, the Carib, and possibly Egypt. No ONE country will have Me.
Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 10 Total
Mistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You Cum

OF COURSE you should stay, you Putz! I need a good punching bag! Hee hee.

Old 06-22-2006, 02:26 AM
Goddess
Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 778 Total
Mistress Taylor has disabled reputation

PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE!!! YOU ARE A VERY INTRESTING CONTRIBUTING MEMBER. WE HAVE TOO MANY MEMBERS WHO JUST COME IN TO TAKE FREE CLIPS OR JUST LOOK AT POSTS. WE NEED MORE MEMBERS LIKE YOU!

Old 06-22-2006, 02:30 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Now after Mistress Taylor and Mistrses Perverta Goddesses of the forum asked you to stay ,you still want to leave...!!!!!!

Old 06-22-2006, 02:23 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Iím full of optimism because of the contacts Iíve made personally throughout the internet including this form,just knowing that thereís other people around who I can agree with. And Iím not and Iím not alone.We all can live and go forward, whatever that means. So I think it's safe to say, I'm gonna stay!!! I thank you all. { The 6 voices in my head took a vote ....the verdict was 4 to 1 im not crazy......the other voice was undecided} until next time............
Old 06-22-2006, 03:34 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Location: An Island off Spain, the Carib, and possibly Egypt. No ONE country will have Me.
Mistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You Cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolbem
[media="100,60,autostart"]http://www.femdomdesire.com/images/Neil.mp3[/media]

Damn creative, Brother!!!

[banana] Flatuface for King! [/banana]
Old 06-22-2006, 03:38 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Quote:
Iím full of optimism because of the contacts Iíve made personally throughout the internet including this form,just knowing that thereís other people around who I can agree with. And Iím not and Iím not alone.We all can live and go forward, whatever that means. So I think it's safe to say, I'm gonna stay!!! I thank you all. { The 6 voices in my head took a vote ....the verdict was 4 to 1 im not crazy......the other voice was undecided} until next time............
"the verdict was 4 to 1 im not crazy......"

Yeah, and I'm the one who voted that you are!

Welcome back, you Putz! (Actually I hadn't even noticed you left!)
Old 06-22-2006, 06:46 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Haha Glad you noticed. And the voices are my friends I know they told me so but they do not remember exactly what was said. Fortunately for all of us, the F.B.I. had taped the whole affair with a hidden waiter.
Thank You For The Warm Welcome Back. P.S. By the way, what's your name again? I didn't catch it... I will what? I see... Do you take bribes? All right then, now you're talking!
Old 06-22-2006, 07:00 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Quote:
Haha Glad you noticed. And the voices are my friends I know they told me so but they do not remember exactly what was said. Fortunately for all of us, the F.B.I. had taped the whole affair with a hidden waiter.
Thank You For The Warm Welcome Back. P.S. By the way, what's your name again? I didn't catch it... I will what? I see... Do you take bribes? All right then, now you're talking!
Well of course I take bribes! But I seriously doubt you can afford My price!

I find it rather interesting that SUDDENLY you have the ability to construct a proper sentence in English. You never fooled me, son. I knew you were full of shit from day one. You will NEVER fool Me. I am in a league all of My own. NO ONE is in My exalted league.

Next case.

Old 06-22-2006, 07:05 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Talking Re: A Word in your Oriface

"Who the hell do you think you are? l know who I am. I know you've been talking: Well tuck you, too:Oh, never mind the formalities... I'll do what I can..Like I said, I began to have Mistress Perverted followed by Alfred Hitchcock... It became like a nightmare for her. How would you like it? She wasn't even safe in her own arms.I to myself, and push on to the next chapter in the continuing saga of a seemingly endless character analysis.All these questions will be answered in the next thousand years or so. Don't call me and I won't call you. On these words I leave you slightly dazed but not defeated, and I thank you."

Always a bridesmaid never a couplet

Last edited by bitch_p0p; 06-22-2006 at 07:14 PM. Reason: replyed twice with same thread submitted another
Old 06-23-2006, 08:25 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Quote:
"Who the hell do you think you are? l know who I am. I know you've been talking: Well tuck you, too:Oh, never mind the formalities... I'll do what I can..Like I said, I began to have Mistress Perverted followed by Alfred Hitchcock... It became like a nightmare for her. How would you like it? She wasn't even safe in her own arms.I to myself, and push on to the next chapter in the continuing saga of a seemingly endless character analysis.All these questions will be answered in the next thousand years or so. Don't call me and I won't call you. On these words I leave you slightly dazed but not defeated, and I thank you."

Pardon Me, but have you said anything yet?
Old 06-23-2006, 10:08 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 7,231, Level: 56 Points: 7,231, Level: 56 Points: 7,231, Level: 56
Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 3 Total
nylonslave PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!nylonslave PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!nylonslave PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!nylonslave PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!nylonslave PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!nylonslave PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!nylonslave PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

don't go Goddess Hollyrn the things said belong to the past now.
Old 06-23-2006, 10:45 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 2,967, Level: 33 Points: 2,967, Level: 33 Points: 2,967, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Smack Fart Receptacle PossibilitySmack Fart Receptacle PossibilitySmack Fart Receptacle Possibility

I got no idea whats going on but Hollyrn seems cool to me. Forums will always have disputes but this forum is big enough for all of us. So stay and lets move on.
Old 06-23-2006, 11:16 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smack
I got no idea whats going on but Hollyrn seems cool to me. Forums will always have disputes but this forum is big enough for all of us. So stay and lets move on.
Oh I have no problem with Holly staying either. But regardless of what some uninformed, not-too-savvy folks might think, I'm experienced enough on these Net Message Boards (TONS of experience) to know a fraud when I smell one. And believe Me, I SMELL one! Yuck!

Old 06-23-2006, 02:31 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 15,849, Level: 80 Points: 15,849, Level: 80 Points: 15,849, Level: 80
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 1 Total
Ash8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANER

Quote:
"Who the hell do you think you are? l know who I am. I know you've been talking: Well tuck you, too:Oh, never mind the formalities... I'll do what I can..Like I said, I began to have Mistress Perverted followed by Alfred Hitchcock... It became like a nightmare for her. How would you like it? She wasn't even safe in her own arms.I wink to myself, and push on to the next chapter in the continuing saga of a seemingly endless character analysis.All these questions will be answered in the next thousand years or so. Don't call me and I won't call you. On these words I leave you slightly dazed but not defeated, and I thank you."

Huh? Are we starting this shit again? I prefer that you stay because, frankly, I think people who don't make sense are funny. You see all that shit you wrote? That's funny to me. Stick around and write some more shit that doesn't make any sense.
Old 06-23-2006, 06:23 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Mistress Perverta can insult me to no end with the biggest, loudest verbal ammunition she can muster up.I don't think much about it; I don't think much about what she say's until someone start's asking me.Otherwise, I couldn't care less.......They say there are only seven jokes in the whole world. I don't know any of them. People send me scripts and then sue me for not reading them. That's a joke.Take good care of her ash she's all your's.....Have a happy life<>
Old 06-23-2006, 07:17 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Quote:
Mistress Perverta can insult me to no end with the biggest, loudest verbal ammunition she can muster up.I don't think much about it; I don't think much about what she say's until someone start's asking me.Otherwise, I couldn't care less.......They say there are only seven jokes in the whole world. I don't know any of them. People send me scripts and then sue me for not reading them. That's a joke.Take good care of her ash she's all your's.....Have a happy life<>
Holly said: "Mistress Perverta can insult me to no end with the biggest, loudest verbal ammunition she can muster up.I don't think much about it;"

Oh really? You lying sack of shit! If you "don't think much about it," then WHY are you even mentioning it? Ha ha, gotcha punk!

You will NEVER be in My exalted league! You have NO prayer against Me.

Next case

Old 06-23-2006, 09:05 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

You may exploit me try manipulating me with guilt and distorting
perceptions; although you may not harm people physically, you cause everyone you encounter in this form suffer emotional injury . Vulnerable form members are favourite targets of yours. A common ploy is to begin persecuting, victimised, excluded, isolated every new person on this form.This fits well with your apparent lack of insight into your behaviour and the effect of your behaviour on others. However, this apparent lack of
insight is more selective than it appears.I'm not here to undergo your
irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated form fights
or assaults;Mistress Perverted wants to enjoy the benefits of living in
the adult world, but is unable and unwilling to accept the responsibilities that go with enjoying the benefits of the adult world. In short,
she has never learnt to accept responsibility for her behaviour.Anger is
one of the mechanisms by which Mistress Preverted uses by tapping in
to and obtaining an inappropriate release of pent-up anger she plays
her master stroke and casts someone as the villain.Mistress Perverted do
not project your inadequacies, shortcomings, behaviours etc on to me to
avoid facing up to you own inadequacy and doing something about it
(learning about oneself can be painful), and to distract and divert
attention away from yourself and your inadequacies. You see projection is
achieved through blame, criticism and allegation; once you realized this,
every criticism, allegation etc that you made about me makes more about
you and is actually an admission or revelation about
yourself.Mistress Perverted undermines and destroys anyone who she perceives to be an adversary, a potential threat, or who can see through the her mask and is quick to discredit and neutralise anyone who can talk
knowledgeably about her antisocial behaviors.Mistress Perverted seems to
portray herself as a wonderful, kind, caring and compassionate person, in
contrast to her behaviour and treatment of others; she sees nothing
wrong with her behavior and chooses to remain oblivious to the discrepancy
between how she likes to be seen and how she is seen by others.Mistress
Perverted often misses the semantic meaning of language, misinterprets
what is said, sometimes wrongly thinking that comments of a satirical,
ironic or general negative nature apply to herself . Mistress Perverted
is selfish and acts out of self-interest, self-aggrandisement and
self-preservation at all times; everything can be traced back to the self -
even the seemingly innocuous "How are you today?" translates to "Is
there any comeback on me as to how you're feeling today?" Sorry Mistress
Perverted the game is up we all know you gain gratification from
provoking people into emotional or irrational responses but are quick to claim
provocation by others when challenged.Yes Mistress Perverted we all
know about your hatred of certain professional groups, eg psychologists, nurses,psychiatrists, social workers, counsellors, therapists and you have a
have a writing style that is disjointed, lacks flow and consistency,which
tends to make contradictory statements, and has the feel of a young
teenager trying to write like a grown-up (apologies to teenagers) You are
unable and unwilling to value new people here and their contributions and
achievements no you seek to destory them and drive them away;Your unpredictable mood swings, blows hot and cold,
often suddenly and without warning is unforgiving and often you seize on
and exploits others' mistakes or perceived mistakes. Yes Mistress
Perverted has an inability or unwillingness to learn from her past
experience, however unpleasant - this "learning blindness" is a key feature of
hers and differentiates the you from the unwitting person; this
inability to learn seems to be concentrated in the area of interpersonal,
social, communication and behavioural skills; closer inspection suggests
that she does learn from experience, but only how be more secretive and
how to be more skilled at evading accountability.Mistress Perverted
will welcome to new users then become cold and aggressive towards anyone who sees her for what she really is or exposes her strategies for gaining
attention. Mistress Perverted always surrounded by and leaves behind a trail
her for what she really is or exposes her strategies for gaining
of dysfunctionally forms, destroyed forms, ruined lifes. Case Closed--Holly is gone from this PLACE FIND A NEW TARGET
Old 06-23-2006, 09:06 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

perceptions; although you may not harm people physically, you cause everyone you encounter in this form suffer emotional injury . Vulnerable form members are favourite targets of yours. A common ploy is to begin persecuting, victimised, excluded, isolated every new person on this form.This fits well with your apparent lack of insight into your behaviour and the effect of your behaviour on others. However, this apparent lack of
the adult world, but is unable and unwilling to accept the responsibilities that go with enjoying the benefits of the adult world. In short,
yourself.Mistress Perverted undermines and destroys anyone who she perceives to be an adversary, a potential threat, or who can see through the her mask and is quick to discredit and neutralise anyone who can talk
know about your hatred of certain professional groups, eg psychologists, nurses,psychiatrists, social workers, counsellors, therapists and you have a
achievements no you seek to destory them and drive them away;Your unpredictable mood swings, blows hot and cold,
will welcome to new users then become cold and aggressive towards anyone who sees her for what she really is or exposes her strategies for gaining
of dysfunctionally forms, destroyed forms, ruined lifes. Case Closed--Holly is gone from this PLACE..... FIND A NEW TARGET LUV
Old 06-23-2006, 09:30 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Quote:
of dysfunctionally forms, destroyed forms, ruined lifes. Case Closed--Holly is gone from this PLACE..... FIND A NEW TARGET LUV

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 06-23-2006, 09:37 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 3,504, Level: 37 Points: 3,504, Level: 37 Points: 3,504, Level: 37
Last Achievements

slaveDan Fart Receptacle PossibilityslaveDan Fart Receptacle PossibilityslaveDan Fart Receptacle PossibilityslaveDan Fart Receptacle Possibility

Quote:
Gee Holly, couldn't all of that been stated in just a FEW less words?

Face it kid, you are nothing other than one more in a string of hundreds who couldn't defeat Ms. Perverta, so you tucked your tail between your legs, surrendered and ran away!

You won't be missed. There will be dozens of losers just like you arriving in the future. Bye.
Old 06-23-2006, 10:01 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 12,443, Level: 72 Points: 12,443, Level: 72 Points: 12,443, Level: 72
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

humiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANER

I don't think i would want a word in my oriface. Now say if Mistress Taylor were to want to put a word in my oriface i'd do it in a heartbeat. In fact i'm sure that i would be powerless to Mistress Taylors wishes and she could use my oriface (s) in any way she wished.
:bandit:

Old 06-23-2006, 10:08 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Hee hee, another one bites the proverbial dust!

Next in line, please. NEXT! Step right up! Hee hee.

:asshole1: :asshole1: :asshole1: :asshole1: