Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > FEMDOM DESIRE Forums > General Shit

Old 04-27-2006, 04:01 PM
Goddess
Points: 3,448, Level: 36 Points: 3,448, Level: 36 Points: 3,448, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
EmpressM Fart Receptacle PossibilityEmpressM Fart Receptacle PossibilityEmpressM Fart Receptacle Possibility
Default EmpressM update they issued a warrant for my arrest

Today My attorney Daniel Silver called me to say that this is the third attemp to get a warrant for my arrest .
although this letter is dated the 26th the police resubmitted another affidavit today asking the state to sign off on it.
My lawyer said that the next 72 hrs will tell if they can convince the state and judge to arrest me on this promoting charge.
problem is because its bdsm it may be really hard for them to prove ..
it seems this case is becoming a real pain in my ass, so i will make it real difficult for them. If they make this stick then all mistresses in ct that advertise will be at risk for the same thing ..its crazy
here is the letter i got today
Dear Michelle
Re seized property
April 26th 2006

The Enfield police department has put together affidavits for the purpose of attempting to obtain an arrest warrant for your arrest on the charge of promoting prostitution. As of April 26th they have not had any success in getting an approval for this Arrest warrant.
However because the process is ongoing, the court is reluctant to act upon this issue.
I will be filing additional papers with the states attorneys office indicating that either the property must be returned to you, or a properly executed arrest warrant be issued. We certainly do not look forward to having to have you involved in a criminal proceeding however; the only way to obtain the return of your property is to push the issue, once and for all.
Old 04-27-2006, 05:30 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 19,273, Level: 87 Points: 19,273, Level: 87 Points: 19,273, Level: 87
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 27 Total
salsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cum
Default Re: EmpressM update they issued a warrant for my arrest

I certainly hope they don't succeed. I wouldn't be at all surprised if this is intended to have a "chilling effect" on BDSM practitioners in CT. It's sad to see the state of Connecticut expending so much time and effort persecuting adults who are engaged in consensual behavior.

I'm glad that you are standing up for your rights. Thank You and please continue to keep us updated.
Old 04-27-2006, 05:55 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

EmpressM Fart Receptacle PossibilityEmpressM Fart Receptacle PossibilityEmpressM Fart Receptacle Possibility

I think the police were angry when we refused to buy back our stuff.
My Attorney filed a motion three weeks ago for the second time to get our seized items back.
Old 04-27-2006, 06:14 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

salsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cum

I admit that I have no legal experience, but it sounds absolutely outrageous to me that they would expect to be paid for the return of property to the rightful owner.
Old 04-27-2006, 06:59 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

It is CRAZY !!! BUT IT WILL GET EVEN MORE CRAZY IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO WHEN I START FILING CHARGES AGAINST THEM.
I HAD IT . THEY ARE REALLY BEYOND NUTS
Old 04-28-2006, 01:44 AM
Goddess
Points: 23,914, Level: 94 Points: 23,914, Level: 94 Points: 23,914, Level: 94
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 6 Total
LadyC Ground Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressM
It is CRAZY !!! BUT IT WILL GET EVEN MORE CRAZY IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO WHEN I START FILING CHARGES AGAINST THEM.
I HAD IT . THEY ARE REALLY BEYOND NUTS

What I find so shocking is that they are trying to get a warrant AFTER the arrest! I thought you need that BEFORE!
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 04-28-2006, 05:53 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 8,738, Level: 62 Points: 8,738, Level: 62 Points: 8,738, Level: 62
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 17 Total
maxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANER

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalsaShark
I certainly hope they don't succeed. I wouldn't be at all surprised if this is intended to have a "chilling effect" on BDSM practitioners in CT. It's sad to see the state of Connecticut expending so much time and effort persecuting adults who are engaged in consensual behavior.

I'm glad that you are standing up for your rights. Thank You and please continue to keep us updated.
Salsa, your comment about this action by the police/prosecution is intended to have a "Chilling Effect" is pretty darn perceptive. I'd say that the intent is not only to tell the rest of the BDSM practitioners in CT "watch out, you may be next" but in surrounding states or the nation.

i also am glad you are standing up for your rights and getting their panties in a bunch. petty jackasses like these need to realize that jackbooted fear tactics have no place in a democracy, or at least a country that is alledgedly a democracy.

Just curious EmpressM, have you recieved any support or response from organizations that exist to protect our civil rights and so forth?
Old 04-28-2006, 07:38 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxxlube
Salsa, your comment about this action by the police/prosecution is intended to have a "Chilling Effect" is pretty darn perceptive. I'd say that the intent is not only to tell the rest of the BDSM practitioners in CT "watch out, you may be next" but in surrounding states or the nation.
The comment that EmpressM made about other Mistresses in CT brought that to mind, and I think you're quite right that it is aimed at a larger audience than just one state. Unfortunately, persecuting one person to intimidate others is an old tactic.
Old 04-28-2006, 07:41 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyC
What I find so shocking is that they are trying to get a warrant AFTER the arrest! I thought you need that BEFORE!
I was rereading EmpressM's original post, and I think that there wasn't an arrest, but a raid on her home that resulted in the seizure of much of her property for the purposes of pursuing charges against her. I just realized as I was rereading the original post that this took place almost six months ago, and the property has still not been returned.
Old 04-28-2006, 07:43 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

LadyC Ground Zero

Quote:
The comment that EmpressM made about other Mistresses in CT brought that to mind, and I think you're quite right that it is aimed at a larger audience than just one state. Unfortunately, persecuting one person to intimidate others is an old tactic.
And it is a bleeding shame that some "mistresses" in CT publically attacked her instead of offering her support, they're not just cowards but also stupid, don't they realize they might be next?

Hardly ever seen more disgusting behaviour than a selfproclaimed mistress dished out to EmpressM, the ***** was trying to make herself look like a class act, honestly, I think a strung out hooker down on her luck might show more class.
Old 04-28-2006, 07:45 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

LadyC Ground Zero

Quote:
I was rereading EmpressM's original post, and I think that there wasn't an arrest, but a raid on her home that resulted in the seizure of much of her property for the purposes of pursuing charges against her. I just realized as I was rereading the original post that this took place almost six months ago, and the property has still not been returned.

Yes, but can the police just enter your house and search it WITHOUT a warrant? If so then I think that there is little difference between the US of A and a tolitarian state
Old 04-28-2006, 08:03 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyC
Yes, but can the police just enter your house and search it WITHOUT a warrant? If so then I think that there is little difference between the US of A and a tolitarian state
I was reading around on her site, and according to EmpressM's recounting of the raid, they claimed to have a warrant when the entered but refused to show it to her. In her original post EmpressM did mention that her attorney had spoken to the judge about the warrant, and he had said something to the effect of not knowing why he signed it in the first place - which is more than a little scary, but does indicate that one existed.

To answer the question directly, Americans are supposed to be protected from warrantless searches by the 4th Amendment, but in practice obtaining a warrant seems to be quite easy (and the feds have been given considerable leeway in the wake of "antiterrorism laws" to do various thing without or before even obtaining one).
Old 04-28-2006, 08:41 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

maxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANER

Quote:
I was reading around on her site, and according to EmpressM's recounting of the raid, they claimed to have a warrant when the entered but refused to show it to her. In her original post EmpressM did mention that her attorney had spoken to the judge about the warrant, and he had said something to the effect of not knowing why he signed it in the first place - which is more than a little scary, but does indicate that one existed.

To answer the question directly, Americans are supposed to be protected from warrantless searches by the 4th Amendment, but in practice obtaining a warrant seems to be quite easy (and the feds have been given considerable leeway in the wake of "antiterrorism laws" to do various thing without or before even obtaining one).
Salsa and anyone else, here's some more links that relate to warrantless searches, the gutting of the 4th Amendment, and other crap.

Online Supplement to author's book Search & Seizure (very through, daily updates on news and such related to 4th Amendment rights)
http://www.fourthamendment.com/

link to book Search & Seizure (3rd Ed. 2000)
http://bookstore.lexis.com/bookstore...Dsearch%2Bhall

Countdown - Warrantless physical searches (with video)
http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/03/17.html#a7564

Court Opens Door To Searches Without Warrants
http://www.wdsu.com/news/2953483/detail.html

NSA warrantless surveillance controversy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSA_war...ce_controversy

Gutting the Fourth Amendment
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2006/3/18/93926/4816

and

Attorney General Wipes Ass with 4th Amendment
http://suicidegirls.com/news/politics/14774/

give them a lookie see
Old 04-28-2006, 09:38 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Thanks for the links max. I love that site crooksandliars.com.
Old 04-28-2006, 09:46 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quote:
Thanks for the links max. I love that site crooksandliars.com.
not a problem... crooksandliars is hotlisted here...lol

but but but...no comment on my colorization of the links?

right now watching a video clip of a gansta style evangelical preacher from public access TV.. trippy... man needs his mouth washed out with a bar of soap... sorta goes together like chocolate and vinegar.

http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/jesus/1685099/

back to the issue of this thread, everyone should be concerned. the Bill of Rights exist for a reason, and it's quite evident that there's an endrun around some of the most basic rights given to every citizen. Want to find lawbreakers and criminals? start looking in the police departments and courthouses (and no, not in the jailcells there ).
Old 04-28-2006, 11:34 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Well i wrote to the NCSF and the free speech coloation and they never posted my story like they said they would .
i'm a member of both. but was told they have many cases
Old 04-28-2006, 11:44 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressM
Well i wrote to the NCSF and the free speech coloation and they never posted my story like they said they would .
i'm a member of both. but was told they have many cases

but was told they have many cases

that is like so not good it should be scaring my pants off.
Old 04-28-2006, 12:00 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

We did not see the warrant for 6 weeks . But we are talking about the arrest warrant now that they are trying to get .
Old 04-29-2006, 04:30 AM
Goddess
Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 778 Total
Mistress Taylor has disabled reputation

Quote:
I admit that I have no legal experience, but it sounds absolutely outrageous to me that they would expect to be paid for the return of property to the rightful owner.
It does not shock me. I had a couple computers stolen and the police detective with me to the pawn shops. Even after I proved they were mine I had to buy then back.

Old 04-29-2006, 04:48 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

LadyC Ground Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Taylor
It does not shock me. I had a couple computers stolen and the police detective with me to the pawn shops. Even after I proved they were mine I had to buy then back.

A couple of years ago, sometime in 99 I worked in LA for a while in a vanilla job, I got robbed on the street, the guys drove away, I got the licence plate, I was given the royal runaround, the cops simply didn't want to know. So for 6 months NOTHING happened, I went back to Germany, luckily a friend of mine put me in touch with somebody from the police department who pushed it, I finally got my laptop back, never the cash and the cards I cancelled right after the robbery. I was just in a complete state of shock, the first gun I've ever seen and it was pointed at me, I didn't want to argue about handing my bag over with the laptop and everything in.

I don't want to bitch, but it was a very strange experience and especially when I told them that I plan to go back to Germany, I had the feeling that they just decided "Oh well, she'll be gone in a few months, why should we bother?"

It's a bit strange and it didn't leave me with a good impression of the LAPD
Old 04-30-2006, 05:37 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

that is really awful the way they treated you. DAM IT SUCKS
Old 07-18-2011, 05:19 PM
Bitchboy
Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1
Activity: 75.0% Activity: 75.0% Activity: 75.0%

ILuvPanties DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

Best of luck with your case, and thanks for the warning. I would expand upon your warning and remind everyone that there are prostitution stings run through Craigslist regularly, so be careful.