Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > FEMDOM DESIRE Forums > General Shit

Old 08-23-2007, 06:40 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 16,663, Level: 82 Points: 16,663, Level: 82 Points: 16,663, Level: 82
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 61 Total
Link She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You Cum
Default Re: InIndictment Against Vick Exposes Grisly Allegations

It's critical to note that there are no pit bulls on that jury.

His mistake? Getting caught.

Sports has a rule about betting on the games. If he had bet on football games, that's a big issue. Especially if he bet on games that he played in.

That's why that NBA ref is in so much trouble. It's alleged that he bet on games that he worked as a referee, and he most likely influenced the outcome of the game to result in a financial gain. I'm surprised that we haven't seen more of an uproar about that.

He'll be on the Raiders, maybe. But not if their new guy Russell does as well as he's expected to do. Green Bay has already expressed interest, what with Favre on his last legs. Or even Miami or Tampa Bay. Massive quarterback woes. Let's not forget Detroit. All of those teams need upgrades at the quarterback position. Even Chicago, now that I think about it. Grossman is too inconsistent. Minnesota? Let's see what happens in Kansas City with their quarterback situation.

Quinn Brady should be doing his thing for Cleveland by that time. Same with Matt Leinart in Arizona.

Fact remains that a lot of teams would love to have a player of Vick's caliber, if they could get away with putting him on the team.

It worked out for Kobe and the Lakers. Isn't he the "face" of rape now? Yeah, yeah, he didn't plead guilty, he wasn't convicted, yadda yadda. Why plead guilty or go to trial when you can pay the person off? Had he went to trial he likely would have been convicted by the jury they would have sat in that town.

Don't even get started talking about Michael Jackson. Or OJ. Robert Blake. William Shatner. They've all rebounded somewhat, although the Brown family remains a thorn firmly lodged up OJ's ass.

Time will tell what happens with Vick.
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:48 AM
Goddess
Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 778 Total
Mistress Taylor has disabled reputation

good article

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...r=emailarticle

Old 08-24-2007, 12:44 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 15,933, Level: 81 Points: 15,933, Level: 81 Points: 15,933, Level: 81
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 17 Total
hockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANER

Thanks Mistress Taylor for sharing that article, i have to admit i am a little sick to my stomach now that i have read it through, but i think that just shows that i have a humane side, i would hope anybody that read it would feel the same knot in their belly.
Old 08-24-2007, 01:02 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 24,919, Level: 95 Points: 24,919, Level: 95 Points: 24,919, Level: 95
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 50 Total
BlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You Cum

Have you heard all of his fellow athletes come out in his defense? They have the most ridiculous arguments for him that I have ever heard. Dion Sanders is the one I can't get over. It's probably online somewhere if anyone wants to look it up. All the ones that I heard interviewed are black men, and basically their defense is dogfighting is a racial thing. That's what they're saying without really saying it. You've got to read Dion's statement tho. Ridiculous.
Old 08-24-2007, 05:44 PM
Goddess
Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Pit bulls seized in raid on rapper DMX's home

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070824/...ime_usa_dmx_dc

Old 08-24-2007, 06:15 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 15,755, Level: 80 Points: 15,755, Level: 80 Points: 15,755, Level: 80
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 14 Total
elie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANER

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueA86
Have you heard all of his fellow athletes come out in his defense? They have the most ridiculous arguments for him that I have ever heard. Dion Sanders is the one I can't get over. It's probably online somewhere if anyone wants to look it up. All the ones that I heard interviewed are black men, and basically their defense is dogfighting is a racial thing. That's what they're saying without really saying it. You've got to read Dion's statement tho. Ridiculous.
In any case it seams that he will definitely get some good Jail time. His life as he knows it is over. Im glad. Im sure this will make the next guy think twice before they torture poor defenseless animals for sport or profit.
Old 08-24-2007, 07:53 PM
Amphibistrator
Points: 319,886, Level: 100 Points: 319,886, Level: 100 Points: 319,886, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 4,560 Total
Flatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You Cum

They are put through weeks of pre-fight cardiovascular training on treadmills and in swimming pools. They're steroid-enhanced. Their jaw muscles are pumped from a regimen of "bite-and-shake" exercises. Their teeth have been sharpened with electric grinders while they're sedated. ...owners often whip their pit bulls, burn them with cigarettes, feed them gunpowder and jalape?o peppers until they turn unremittingly vicious.

"Peace, after consulting with Vick about the losing female pit bull's condition, executed the losing dog by wetting the dog down with water and electrocuting the animal."

Never playing football again should only be part of what happens. I think he should recieve the worst punishment a guy like this could get.

They should turn the cameras off.

Old 08-24-2007, 08:48 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Link She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You Cum

It's pretty ugly, this stuff. And now DMX. That may be harder to prove.

But that one guy got 30 years. Sumvabitch, that's a lot of time.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:25 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

BlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You Cum

The thing I don't get about the Vick thing is, the mindset it takes to literally torture the dogs to death. I can't even comprehend killing a dog, but when they were executing dogs, why didn't they just shoot them and make it quick, instead of drowning or hanging them? It's like they took joy in torturing them. And either of those methods would take awhile to put the dog to death. It's not instantaneous.

This guy is just the scum of the earth. And I still say he gets out in a year and returns to the NFL. That whole publicity machine has already started rolling. All his fellow athletes keep saying "it's a sport. You know it goes on all the time. You just don't understand." or "he just got mixed up with the wrong people." Oh really? Did he? It was his friggin' land for god sakes. Go screw! And of course Deion Sanders, all he would talk about was the money Vick was gonna lose, and his endorsements. I detest celebrity athletes. I'm sorry. They're placed on a pedestal and can do no wrong, because they're sooooo talented. Good for you. You got a gift. You can run fast, and catch a ball. Hurray for you. I like sports, but I hate when the "celebrity" machine starts up with certain players. And that goes for most celebrities in general. Not just sports.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:04 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatuface
They are put through weeks of pre-fight cardiovascular training on treadmills and in swimming pools. They're steroid-enhanced. Their jaw muscles are pumped from a regimen of "bite-and-shake" exercises. Their teeth have been sharpened with electric grinders while they're sedated. ...owners often whip their pit bulls, burn them with cigarettes, feed them gunpowder and jalape?o peppers until they turn unremittingly vicious.

"Peace, after consulting with Vick about the losing female pit bull's condition, executed the losing dog by wetting the dog down with water and electrocuting the animal."

Never playing football again should only be part of what happens. I think he should recieve the worst punishment a guy like this could get.

They should turn the cameras off.
Ok, now I have heard it all. This man should get the death penalty. I am serious, this is really sick shit. I knew the dog fighters did fucked up things but this is out of control "sharpening their teeth with an electric grinder . WHAT IS THAT?????

Old 08-25-2007, 12:45 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Some underground veterinarian dental work like that possibly could be prosecuted as practicing animal medicine without a license? Vets go through serious school training and licensure testing, much like regular doctors.

Making the teeth nearly razor sharp would only serve to allow for more cuts and blood loss, leading to an eventual weakening of the opposing dog.

If that dog with sharpened teeth were ever to attack a human, it would almost certainly be fatal due to the amount of damage and blood loss it would cause.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:11 AM
Amphibistrator
Points: 319,886, Level: 100 Points: 319,886, Level: 100 Points: 319,886, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Flatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You Cum

Blue you mentioned Deion so I had to look! I hate any exCowboy but I have always had a special kind of for Deion ever since he dumped that cooler of ice water on my alltime favorite ballplayer Tim McCarver...TWICE! McCarver always caught Steve Carlton when he was in Philly and I was a catcher in little league and Carlton was my favorite pitcher. *** Special mention for John Kruk too.

ANYWAY here's his full column from the other day....

I wouldíve never thought Mike Vick, one of the NFLís most exciting players ó the man who makes the network execs smile every time he plays ó would ever be indicted for crimes against manís best friend.

The potential impact could be devastating.

He could lose millions worth of endorsements. Nike has already suspended the release of his new shoe. He could lose millions he was supposed to get from the Atlanta Falcons, if the club decides to cut him. Thatís unlikely, but it could happen if heís convicted or makes a plea arrangement.

Or his reputation might wind up so stained that heís never forgiven in the court of public opinion. That would be too bad for the 27-year-old superstar.

This is all the result of perspective.

What a dog means to Vick might be a lot different than what he means to you or I. Hold on, donít start shaking your head just yet. Listen to me.

Some people kiss their dogs on the mouth. Some people let their dogs eat from their plate. Some people dress their dogs in suits more expensive than mine, if you can believe that.

And some people enjoy proving they have the biggest, toughest dog on the street. Youíre probably not going to believe this, but I bet Vick loves the dogs that were the biggest and the baddest. Maybe, he identified with them in some way.

You can still choose to condemn him, but Iím trying to take you inside his mind so you can understand where he might be coming from.
Iím sure all of the animal activists and Humane Society folks have a dart board with Vickís picture in the center of it. And if he plays this season, PETA is going to picket every stadium where he plays.

Still, I must ask the question: Where is all of this going?

By now youíve read all of the accusations about the cruelty involving the dogs ó and Iím not just talking about their duels to the death. All of that is enough to make me cringe because I have three highly-trained protection German shepherds, just in case someone wants to rob my family.

Believe me, you donít want to deal with them. With one German command, our dog Yascho turns into Cujo. And for the record, I live around the corner from the police station, so it wonít take them long to show up and save you from the dogs.

Now back to Vick.

Why are we indicting him? Was he the ringleader? Is he the big fish? Or is there someone else? The fights allegedly occurred at a property that he purchased for a family member. They apparently found carcasses on the property, but I must ask you again, is he the ringleader?

This situation reminds me of a scene in the movie ďNew Jack City,Ē when drug dealer Nino Brown is on the witness stand and eloquently says, ďThis thing is bigger than me.Ē

Are we using Vick to get to the ringleader? Are we using him to bring an end to dogfighting in the United States?

The only thing I can gather from this situation is that weíre using Vick.

Was he wrong? Absolutely. Was he stupid? Canít argue with that. Was he immature? No doubt. But is he the ringleader? I just canít see it.

I believe Vick had a passion for dogfighting. I know many athletes who share his passion. The allure is the intensity and the challenge of a dog fighting to the death. Itís like ultimate fighting, but the dog doesnít tap out when he knows he canít win.

It reminds me of when I wore a lot of jewelry back in the day because I always wanted to have the biggest chain or the biggest, baddest car. It gives you status.

Can I pause for a moment to ask you a question?

Who shot Darrant Williams? Remember the Denver Bronco cornerback? Iím just more concerned about bringing to justice someone who killed a human. Or finding out who broke into Miami Heat forward Antoine Walkerís home, tied him up and robbed him at gunpoint.

Weíre attacking this dogfighting ring the same way a teenager attacks his MySpace page after school (by the way parents, make sure you monitor your kids). We should have the same passion for man that we have for manís best friend.

The reason this is turning into a three-ring circus is that baseball is boring, basketball is months away, football is around the corner and we in the media donít have a thing interesting to write about.

How will this end up? I have no idea. All I know is Falcons fans better pray because Vickís backup is Joey Harrington. Enough said.

God bless and God willing Iíll hollah at you next week.

Old 08-26-2007, 11:58 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 19,273, Level: 87 Points: 19,273, Level: 87 Points: 19,273, Level: 87
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 27 Total
salsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cum

Deion is a horse's ass. I remember seeing him on the NFL network last year after a Cowboy game where he harped on Parcells yelling at some guy on the offensive line. He pointed out that Parcells hadn't yelled at QB Bledsoe for making a dumb mistake on the same play and then claimed that Parcells always picked on the black players, but never the white QB.

I've been watching the Pats since I was a little kid and Parcells used to tear Bledsoe a new one on a weekly basis when they were both at New England - he seemed to take special pleasure out of humiliating him on the sidelines as I recall. By the time Bledsoe was with Parcells at Dallas, I'm sure the Big Tuna knew that no amount of yelling was going to get Bledsoe to stop throwing dumb interceptions, so what was the point.

This whole bullshit about people caring more about animals than people is just crap. If Deion had really been following the case of who broke into the NBA players (it was two players in separate incidents) he would know that the police already arrested multiple suspects. They haven't caught the people behind the shooting of the Bronco's player as far as I know, but to imply that anyone who is upset about Vick's dogfighting involvment therefore doesn't give a shit about people too is just idiotic. That's like saying that anyone who was against invading Iraq must have loved Saddam and approved of him torturing Iraqis - one thing doesn't lead to the other (or even imply it for that matter).

But Deion's trade seems to be saying idiotic things these days, so it's just par for the course for him I guess. Vick admitted to bankrolling the dogfighting venture, so the idea that the feds were "using" him to get to the "ringleader" is more nonsense. Vick admitted to being the ringleader, at least financially, which makes sense considering that he had a small fortune in NFL bonuses and merchandise endorsements. To claim that there was someone else behind it and Vick is just some kind of patsy is like some silly conspiracy theory.

The idea that the feds were using him to get someone else makes no sense because Vick is a celebrity and the feds love taking down a celeb. He was obviously the target all along and the feds got him. I still think they probably steamrolled the other guys to get them to roll over on Vick, but the bottom line now is that Vick has admitted to financing the whole thing, and he also admitted to "endorsing" the killing of dogs that didn't perform well, although he didn't admit to taking part in the torturing and killing himself.

Vick had the money to buy a good defense team, so his decision to take the plea makes me inclined to believe that he was indeed guilty. If all the feds had was the testimony of the other guys who rolled on him, a good defense team could have impeached them based on the fact that they took sweethart deals in exchange for testifying against Vick. The feds might have used strongarm tactics but the fact remains that he copped a plea and admitted in court that he bankrolled the whole thing and ok'd the killing of the dogs, so it's not a matter of alleged anymore.
Old 08-26-2007, 12:34 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatuface
Blue you mentioned Deion so I had to look! I hate any exCowboy but I have always had a special kind of for Deion ever since he dumped that cooler of ice water on my alltime favorite ballplayer Tim McCarver...TWICE! McCarver always caught Steve Carlton when he was in Philly and I was a catcher in little league and Carlton was my favorite pitcher. *** Special mention for John Kruk too.
See what I mean? Have you ever heard such crap in your life? It's a celebrity athlete protecting his own kind. That column is so riddled with jackass statements, that I don't even know where to begin to start to rip it apart. All the athletes are taking Vick's side. Bottom line is, it's a sport more so in the black community. And a sign of status to have the baddest dog. None of the ones I've heard interviewed put down dogfighting. NOT ONE! They've all said it's a sport. So by that I assume they have all been to dogfights or are interested in the sport. How else can you think otherwise. Stephon Marbury is another one who had nothing bad to say about it.
Old 08-26-2007, 12:43 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 103 Total
Sockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You Cum

I am SO Glad I don't follow this stuff in the news in any great detail.

All the names folks are dropping are Alien to me.

I never even heard of this Vick guy until Mistress Taylor posted this!

Ignorance is Bliss!
Old 08-26-2007, 11:25 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 18,441, Level: 86 Points: 18,441, Level: 86 Points: 18,441, Level: 86
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 53 Total
beanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANER

A long time Giant(long time Packer fan with not much to cheer about until Farve came along) fan/watcher. Parcells certainly used to give Phil Simms the worst of it-on the sidelines anyway. I doubt he's a racist, but that card is getting played a lot these days.
Vick was not picked on because he is black. He was singled out because of what he was doing. If either of Archie Manning's boys were doing this stuff, they would be right where Michael is-we would be frowning on Southerners in general instead.
The punishment is not going to fit the crime, and he is going to need a more PC hobby.
Old 08-27-2007, 06:33 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

hockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANER

Holy shit, I can't believe I never saw that before. Deion Sanders has always, will always and continues to be one of the planets biggest strokes.

He was a well above average athlete that has always forced himself into the spotlight doing the type of shit that makes most of America hate him. I can still see him dancing on the football field just before returning a punt or a kick off putting all the attention on himself. Luckily and I'm sure Flatuface will remember this too, I can remember him getting steam rolled everytime he tried to come up to support the run because deep down he was huge pussy that could just run fast. Well this time he ran his mouth and I hope enough of this is blown up to insure that he is removed from the public spotlight.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:05 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 3,505, Level: 37 Points: 3,505, Level: 37 Points: 3,505, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 2 Total
rotorhead Fart Receptacle Possibilityrotorhead Fart Receptacle Possibilityrotorhead Fart Receptacle Possibilityrotorhead Fart Receptacle Possibility

Here's some good news!
Reports are that the Atlanta Falcons have asked for Vicks' signing bonus back. For those of you playing at home, that's a cool and casual 22 million! And with the NFL currently considering a lifetime ban, Mr Vick may have to dip pretty deep into the ol piggy bank, cause no endorsment money means no marketability, which means the banks won't touch him.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:42 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotorhead
Here's some good news!
Reports are that the Atlanta Falcons have asked for Vicks' signing bonus back. For those of you playing at home, that's a cool and casual 22 million! And with the NFL currently considering a lifetime ban, Mr Vick may have to dip pretty deep into the ol piggy bank, cause no endorsment money means no marketability, which means the banks won't touch him.
I am so happy to hear this. I was worried they would end up doing nothimg much about this.

Vote for eductional video about dogfighting here
http://www.hsus.org/acf/news/vote_video_contest.htm

Old 08-27-2007, 02:01 PM
Banned
Points: 3,491, Level: 36 Points: 3,491, Level: 36 Points: 3,491, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 7 Total
travelingman317 Fart Receptacle Possibilitytravelingman317 Fart Receptacle Possibilitytravelingman317 Fart Receptacle Possibilitytravelingman317 Fart Receptacle Possibility

Vick should be suspended from the NFL forever. I think it a disgrace of what he did.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:02 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

I wouldn't hold out hope for the lifetime ban, although it certainly would be the ultimate punishment because without football he is pretty fucked, though there is always Canada and they seem to take anybody for their mutant football league. What I hope is that if they do suspend him for a season or so that it doesn't start until AFTER his prison release, as a suspension that runs concurrently with the jail time would be a waste of a punishment. With this new commissioner though I feel pretty comfortable that he will make the right decision.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:42 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Sockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You Cum

Chewed up Michael Vick cards sell for $7,400 online, proceeds to go to Humane Society
By BRIAN CHARLTON, Associated Press Writer
August 29, 2007

In this undated photo provided by Rochelle Steffen, a 6-year-old Weimaraner, named Monte, poses for a photo with a football card of Michael Vick in its mouth in Cape Girardeau, Mo. The remains are being auctioned on eBay. Steffen of Cape Girardeau, gave every Vick card she owned to her dogs and let them go to town on the images of the Atlanta Falcons quarterback who is scheduled to plead guilty to a federal dogfighting charge Monday.
AP - Aug 23, 7:29 pm EDT
More Photos

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) -- The woman who paid $7,400 on eBay for 22 Michael Vick football cards, chewed up and slobbered on by two Missouri dogs, acknowledges she hadn't heard of the star football player before he was indicted for dogfighting.

But Laura Norton-Dye, 40, of Cape Girardeau, wanted to send the message that local animal shelters need help -- and she challenged Vick to donate money himself.

Norton-Dye, who outbid 30 others, lives in the town where the auction originated and has requested the money be donated to the Humane Society of Southeast Missouri and to Safe Harbor, a local animal sanctuary.

Norton-Dye, who has incurable gastrointestinal carcinoid cancer, said she has a big heart for animals.

"I really think this was the right thing to do," said Norton, a former teacher. "This is one way I thought I could make a difference."

The success of the auction created a craze of more than 25 other postings this week offering torn-up cards featuring the disgraced NFL superstar, most also promising to donate the money to local animal shelters.

But so far, the original post from Rochelle Steffen, of Cape Girardeau, has been the only auction to attract droves of bidders.

Steffen gave Monte, her 6-year-old Weimaraner, and Roxie, her Great Dane puppy, every Vick card she owned to destroy. The cards, worth $1 to $10 apiece, were crumpled, crimped, chewed, torn and generally in a sorry state. Some even had corners missing.

"When I started this I only expected to get $100 for a local shelter," Steffen told The Associated Press on Wednesday. "But it's received so much attention. It's for such a good cause that jumps every boundary."

Steffen, 31, said she has been overwhelmed with positive responses, including from people who say her auction inspired them to donate money to animal shelters.

The Humane Society of the United States has seen a large spike in donations since Vick was indicted on federal dogfighting charges last month, said Ann Chynoweth, director of the society's Animal Cruelty and Fighting Campaign.

"Americans love football, but they love dogs even more," she said.

The backlash against Vick seemed to grow this week as he apologized after entering a guilty plea to a federal dogfighting charge in Richmond, Va. Sentencing is scheduled for Dec. 10.

The gnawed cards were by far the most expensive Vick items on eBay, with well-preserved rookie cards, autographed jerseys and other collectibles selling for far less.

"The thought of these cards selling for $7,000 underscores how much this situation with Michael Vick has really captivated Americans," said Tracy Hackler, associated publisher of Beckett Media, the Dallas-based publisher of several card collecting magazines.

Other ads on eBay offered cards chomped on by a pit bull puppy from Indianapolis named Diesel and a Cadillac, Mich., dog named Freak, among others. Another ad offered a jersey torn up by a yellow lab named Trixie from Harker Heights, Texas.

Another posting offered the services of a Destin, Fla., dog named Peggy Sue, saying she will damage mint-condition Vick cards. The ad said proceeds would go to the Canine Rescue and Rehabilitation. The high bid was $188.27 Wednesday afternoon.

While Vick was once considered by collectors as having some of the most-sought after memorabilia, the value of his autographs, cards and other collectibles have dramatically dipped, Hackler said. Even his 2001 SP Authentic rookie card, once valued at more than $1,000, is now being traded at $285 to $400, he said.

The Atlanta Humane Society says some former Vick fans have sent jerseys, often accompanied by financial contributions. Other branches of the Humane Society have said they will take donated Vick items to resell on eBay.

Sourec - http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns
Old 09-03-2007, 05:24 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 4,159, Level: 41 Points: 4,159, Level: 41 Points: 4,159, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 3 Total
frankie3_999 Fart Receptacle Possibilityfrankie3_999 Fart Receptacle Possibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanguy
Some serious shit, and his career should be over.
The NFL is not rushing to judgement, in case he is as slippery in court as he is in the pocket. The Duke Lacrosse case is still in memory, so they will wait until even more of the gruesome details come out.
I thought "character" was one of the ingredients in scouting prospects. They missed on this one. His younger brother Marcus has had problems, too. Got kicked out of Virginia Tech, then signed and dumped by the Miami Dolphins.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Vick

What I think is worse is Leonard Little. He wasn't in the news like MV, but he got drunk, drove, killed someone, was arrested, got out, later got drunk again, got caught DUI AGAIN, and last year signed a 3 year contract extension.

IMHO, I think what he did was worse than Vick. Thats just my opinion. I am not saying I think Vick should get the same, I think all players regardless of if they are high profile or not should be held accountable for their actions. These people are most influential to some kids than their parents.

Some info
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Little
Old 09-03-2007, 07:13 AM
Amphibistrator
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie3_999
What I think is worse is Leonard Little. He wasn't in the news like MV, but he got drunk, drove, killed someone, was arrested, got out, later got drunk again, got caught DUI AGAIN, and last year signed a 3 year contract extension.

IMHO, I think what he did was worse than Vick. Thats just my opinion. I am not saying I think Vick should get the same, I think all players regardless of if they are high profile or not should be held accountable for their actions. These people are most influential to some kids than their parents.

Some info
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Little
Star power is the first reason why he wasn't in the news. In fact it would only be the local news in the area that it happened that would bother to report that story if it was Joe Blow: Average citizen. Even then it would only get a mention at best.
But if the same Joe Blow was the money man behind an illicit pitbull dogfighting organization and they found the corpses of 7 losing dogs that were just murdered in such grotesque ways as wetting them down and electrocuting them or slamming their bodies into the ground hard enough to end their lives... I think there would be some press coverage.

Vick financed the fucking thing and that makes it wrong on a whole other level. Those partners of his...maybe they wouldn't be in the whole dogfighting thing because they could never afford to do it. Even if they could afford it would they actually spend their money on such a thing.

Your last point I think shows how horrendous Vick's behavior really was because HE IS A SUPER SUPER STAR. He's the kind of guy that can alter thousands and thousands of lives all around the fucking world. Young lives that are still making their decisions on right and wrong. His cavalier attitude when first arrested was disgusting. If he wanted to care about anyone else in his life even for a moment that may have been the time to do it. But it took taking his money and his freedom away before he "decided" to apologize.

I hope he takes his own life. Now that may do the world some good.

Old 09-04-2007, 09:56 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 19,273, Level: 87 Points: 19,273, Level: 87 Points: 19,273, Level: 87
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 27 Total
salsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cum

Gotta love how everyone in the sports world seemed to be applauding his "sincerity" during his apology. I'll bet I'd be pretty sincerely sorry if I stood to lose $100,000,000 too.
Old 09-04-2007, 01:31 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

The only reason he apologized is because he got caught. You didn't see any apologizing before that did you?
Old 09-05-2007, 07:22 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

I know there are a ton of these flying around the internet, but I got it today and thought it was pretty good.

Vick-Who'sTheBee-yochNow.jpg
Old 09-05-2007, 12:29 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 18,441, Level: 86 Points: 18,441, Level: 86 Points: 18,441, Level: 86
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 53 Total
beanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANER

It would be better if the fangs were in his throat.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:05 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanguy
It would be better if the fangs were in his throat.
It would be better if he didn't have any pants.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:17 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 12,443, Level: 72 Points: 12,443, Level: 72 Points: 12,443, Level: 72
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 8 Total
humiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANER

It would be better if Vick was and is sincere in his apologies. Whether he is or not well only time will tell. Like most people who get caught he is trying to say the right things.
Of course he should not be allowed to play in the nfl again but after he does his time he should be given a chance to live his life and hopefully he will be changed.