Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > FEMDOM DESIRE Forums > General Shit

Old 07-27-2007, 07:07 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 15,933, Level: 81 Points: 15,933, Level: 81 Points: 15,933, Level: 81
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 16 Total
hockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANER
Default Re: InIndictment Against Vick Exposes Grisly Allegations

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueA86
I haven't kept up with all that's going on with him. But my concern is he'll only get a slap on the wrist. I don't keep up with football, so I don't know how skilled he is, but if he's good, I'm afraid that they'll just suspend him for awhile till this all blows over, then he'll be welcomed back with open arms and all will be forgiven.
Blue...he is a great athlete. I have never been 100% sold on him being a great quarterback, but he added so much to his offense with his running etc. that there was no question he was one of the games true superstars....that being said, he will never play in the NFL again. I know you should never say never....but if one piece of the indictment can be proved, there is no team that would touch him, nor should touch him. I can see him making a living north of the border in the CFL, but this has hit a nerve in the sports community like I have never seen before. The only thing that is really saving his ass from a PR standpoint is the NBA ref that is in deep shit for shaving points and the Barry Bonds situation with his obvious steroid usage......what do you know the only major sport without a tragedy.....HOCKEY!!!
Old 07-27-2007, 10:29 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 24,919, Level: 95 Points: 24,919, Level: 95 Points: 24,919, Level: 95
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 50 Total
BlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You Cum

I hope you guys are right about this. I'm still wary of it tho. Star athletes and or celebrities in general seem to live by a different set of rules/justice than the rest of us. I guess I'll believe it when I see it. I'm just not sure that the punishment will be that harsh because it involved animals. It seems to be no big deal when it comes to our furry friends. And if he is such a star, it's gonna be hard for the NFL to just cut him loose. I'm sure he generates a ton of money for the organization.
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 07-28-2007, 11:09 PM
Goddess
Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 778 Total
Mistress Taylor has disabled reputation

Following PETA protests outside Niketown stores and countless calls and emails to the company asking that they cut ties with Michael Vick in light of horrific allegations of his involvement with dogfighting rings, Nike has released the following statement:
"Nike has suspended Michael Vick's contract without pay, and will not sell any more Michael Vick product at Nike-owned retail at this time."
As a result, we have called off our planned protests outside Nike stores around the country. Thanks to everyone who wrote to the company about this issue or attended the demonstrations, and thanks to Nike for doing the right thing by ending its association with someone accused of torture.
Reebok has also made the decision to stop sales of Michael Vick apparel, stating:
"While we respect the legal process we find the allegations against Mr. Vick too disturbing to ignore, therefore, we have decided to immediately suspend selling Vick NFL product, both at retail and online through the Reebok website."
This is great news for anyone who is concerned about cruelty to animals, and we hope that it sends a strong message to the NFL that they need to do the same thing and suspend Michael Vick immediately, pending the outcome of this case. To send a message to the NFL asking them to get on with that, please click here.
Thank you for all you do for animals,

Old 07-29-2007, 11:38 AM
Bitchboy
Points: 2,116, Level: 27 Points: 2,116, Level: 27 Points: 2,116, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
megawatt DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

People like Vick need to have the dogs attack him. What a tool.
Old 07-29-2007, 07:35 PM
Goddess
Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueA86
I haven't kept up with all that's going on with him. But my concern is he'll only get a slap on the wrist. I don't keep up with football, so I don't know how skilled he is, but if he's good, I'm afraid that they'll just suspend him for awhile till this all blows over, then he'll be welcomed back with open arms and all will be forgiven. As it seems if you are talented at sports people will overlook whatever else you do. It's like, "well we can't ban him, look how good he is." It's only a few dogs right? What's the big deal? What an ASS! I hope he gets ripped to pieces by a dog someday.

The animals involved are innocent creatures in all of this. They didn't ask for this. How do you sleep at night knowing you doing this to them? But hey, it's all about the money. As long as you're making money, what's a few dogs? I guess he wasn't making enough in Pro sports. You know how little they pay.
I just read somewhere he was the highest paid football player.

Old 07-29-2007, 07:43 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 16,663, Level: 82 Points: 16,663, Level: 82 Points: 16,663, Level: 82
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 61 Total
Link She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You Cum

It was that deal he just signed. His talent on the field is undeniable. He doesn't provide the same level of excitement that Reggie Bush brings, but he's fun to watch when he's running around with the football. He's very fast.
Old 07-29-2007, 10:57 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Old 07-30-2007, 07:02 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

hockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANER

One Down....I am curious to see if this guy will testify against Vick.

Co-defendant in Vick case pleads guilty

NFL.com wire reports

RICHMOND, Va. (July 30, 2007) -- One of Michael Vick's co-defendants pleaded guilty Monday to federal dogfighting conspiracy charges in a plea agreement with prosecutors.

Tony Taylor, 34, who will be sentenced Dec. 14, said he was not promised any specific sentence in return for his cooperation with the government.

Taylor, of Hampton, entered his plea in U.S. District Court to conspiracy to travel in interstate commerce in aid of unlawful activities, and conspiring to sponsor a dog in an animal fighting venture.

Vick, the star quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons, and two other co-defendants pleaded not guilty last week to similar charges.

The offenses carry a maximum punishment of five years in prison and fines of up to $250,000.

Prosecutors claimed in a July 17 indictment that Taylor found the Surry County property that Vick purchased and used as the site of "Bad Newz Kennels," a dogfighting enterprise. Taylor also allegedly helped purchase pit bulls and killed at least two dogs that fared poorly in test fights.

According to the 18-page indictment, the dogfighting ring executed underperforming dogs by drowning, hanging and other brutal means. It alleges that the fights offered purses as high as $26,000.

The grisly details outlined in the indictment have fueled protests and public outrage against Vick. NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has banned Vick from the Falcons' training camp while the league investigates.

Vick and Purnell A. Peace, 35, of Virginia Beach, and Quanis L. Phillips, 28, of Atlanta, are scheduled for trial Nov. 26. They remain free without bond.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:21 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

BlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You Cum

I heard some that on the radio today. They had a debate on whether he ever plays in the NFL again. One said no, they other said yes after some time goes by. I still say he plays again in the NFL at some point. He'll get the best lawyers money can buy, he'll make his apologies, and donate money to Animal Rights Organizations, and everything will smooth over eventually. He's a celebrity, and that trumps anything else. Even if he's convicted, I just don't think the penalty will be that harsh. I say he buys his way out of it somehow.

I'd like to see him put on a football field with a cage all around it, and strap some sort of food that dogs love to him. Put about 200 vicious hungry dogs in there with him and let them rip him apart. I honestly could probably sit there and watch that, and I'm not a violent person at all.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:38 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 103 Total
Sockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You Cum

A South Carolina Inmate is Suing Vick for $63 BILLION!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,293268,00.html

Says Vick is in Cahoots with Al Quaeda!

Weeeee!
Old 08-15-2007, 08:02 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

He wants 63 billion dollars in gold and silver delivered to a correctional facility in South Carolina.......this one might be a stretch. I hate Vick as much as the next guy, but I definetly need to see some proof to buy into this story.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:47 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 12,443, Level: 72 Points: 12,443, Level: 72 Points: 12,443, Level: 72
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 8 Total
humiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANER

It appears that the friends of Mr. Vick seem to be running as fast as they can to make a deal with the feds. With friends like that who needs enemies?
For those who don't know the system it works like this, if you have the most money the feds will aim for you! Vick should have ran his butt off to the feds and made a deal with them on day # 1.
In a bit of a strange twist in this case against Mr. Vick it seems that any conviction in this case would not be enough to ban him from pro football. Sure he would be a p.r. nightmare but he has the talent that someone might sign him when he gets out of jail. What will get him banned from football you ask, it is the gambling that he is accused of doing. Pro football has strict rules on gambling and what kinds are allowed and not allowed.
A star athlete with the earning potential that Vick had and he blows it all by getting involved in dog fighting. Wise thinking.

Old 08-15-2007, 09:44 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Link She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You Cum

Ok, 63 Billion dollars. Vick stole 2 dogs from him to sell and sold them on ebay? Now it's just getting ridiculous. Did a lawyer draft this lawsuit up for this clown? Who gave the ok for this thing to move forward? That judge filing that huge pants lawsuit was enough laughs for the rest of the decade. Now this?

Al Quaeda? Missles? Iran?

This is exactly the kind of thing that can turn public opinion back to Vick in a favorable way. Stupid assed, far fetched shit like this can make people doubt the real, legitimate case.

The next thing you know some of those little boys that were at Michael Jackson's house are going to be suing Vick for 758 Trillion dollars, saying that he stood guard at the door with a pit bull to keep them from escaping Michael's wine saturated clutches.

I'm going to have to get in on one of these lawsuits. I'm sure I dreamed about the incident. Now I'm traumatized. Emotional scarring. My soul can't stop shaking. My Id and SuperEgo need a nightlight to sleep. The stress from the trauma from the dream is causing me to go bald. I want punitive damages.
Old 08-17-2007, 08:46 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 18,441, Level: 86 Points: 18,441, Level: 86 Points: 18,441, Level: 86
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 53 Total
beanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANER

It is getting lonely for him. Now they are implicating him as being "hands on" in the executions of some of the dogs.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...7071vick1.html
Old 08-18-2007, 02:24 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 19,273, Level: 87 Points: 19,273, Level: 87 Points: 19,273, Level: 87
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 27 Total
salsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cum

Hmm, his former co-defendants who rolled on him have nicknames like "P", "P-Funk" and "T" but his is "Ookie"? Anyway, if Ookie was personally executing dogs who didn't fight well enough then the year in jail they're offering him is too good.

I don't want to rush to judgment here though. The Feds went after a friend of my parents years ago and when he wouldn't roll on some partners in a business deal the prosectors went after him big time. After he was found guilty they sent him to jail for a year even though a couple of members of the jury came out afterwards and said that they thought he was innocent. Apparently they felt pressured into a guilty plea. Once the Feds get their teeth into you they don't like to let go and if you don't cooperate with them they'll find a way to make you pay for it.

I'm not saying Vick is innocent. In fact, it looks quite like the opposite and he'd probably be wise to take the deal. I just don't have much faith in the federal government anymore.
Old 08-18-2007, 07:59 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

It does seem like they pressured these so called friends into taking plea deals that included implicating Vick. It makes it appear that making a case against the biggest name is the goal.

If I were his defense attorney I'd be looking to discredit even one instance of the alleged executions.

What day and what time is the big question to focus on, because if he can show Vick was elsewhere at a date and time one of these guys claim he was there killing a dog, then that establishes enough reasonable doubt as to the credibility of these guys. Then the whole case goes down faster than a slut at a frat party.

They need to be careful on how they are establishing his guilt, it can backfire on them.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:21 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=st&type=lgns

Old 08-20-2007, 12:25 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanguy
It is getting lonely for him. Now they are implicating him as being "hands on" in the executions of some of the dogs.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...7071vick1.html
Any jackass who could kill dogs like that even once should NEVER be allowed out of jail. Ok, that is a bit much mabey but he should never play football again. That is telling idiot kids that what he did was ok. Most kids would not but there is a certain group out there that would do that shit because he did it and they looked up to him.

Old 08-20-2007, 02:08 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

This plea deal he's going after, unfortunately will only help his popularity in the end. Going to prison for a year will garner him much coveted "street cred" in the "thug/street/hip-hop" culture. It's a badge on honor in some ways. So he may be in a shit storm as of now, but he'll come out more popular on the other end of this ordeal. It's a sad truth.
Old 08-20-2007, 02:58 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Today, Michael Vick’s attorney announced that Vick has apologized and is taking full responsibility for his actions in relation to federal dogfighting charges. When Vick pleads guilty in court, a case that has jolted the conscience of a nation will have reached something of a conclusion.
But our work is far from over.

I encourage you now to sign this virtual card

https://community.hsus.org/campaign/...=EdAfNd418O4fE
for U.S. Attorney Chuck Rosenburg and his staff, who have prosecuted this case and helped bring the tragedy of animal fighting into the spotlight. And I ask you to help us bring other horrible crimes against animals to an end

The Humane Society of the United States has charted an increase in law enforcement activity since the Vick indictment, with at least 32 animal fighting rings broken up in 15 states in just the last month alone. Vast numbers of other cases, however, need attention -- and to that end, we’ve doubled our standard reward to $5,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of dogfighters.

Our phones are ringing off the hook with requests for help by law enforcement officials, who often want our expertise in both investigating these crimes and coordinating the logistics involved in rescuing large numbers of animals from abusive situations.

In fact, our was created to make this work possible. In addition to enabling us to offer rewards, this fund helps underwrite our undercover investigations, our work assisting local law enforcement, our championing of tougher laws, and our highly trained response teams that rescue animals from large-scale cruelty cases.

We must not let the scourge of animal fighting continue after the publicity surrounding the Vick case recedes. Please thank the U.S. Attorneys today, and help for tomorrow.

Thank you for all you have done to protect animals victimized in these sickening staged battles.

Sincerely,

Wayne Pacelle
President & CEO
The Humane Society of the United States

P.S. Read our latest story and watch our latest video on the Michael Vick case and the dark world of dogfighting.

Old 08-20-2007, 06:17 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Taylor
Any jackass who could kill dogs like that even once should NEVER be allowed out of jail. Ok, that is a bit much mabey but he should never play football again. That is telling idiot kids that what he did was ok. Most kids would not but there is a certain group out there that would do that shit because he did it and they looked up to him.
That is very true. Kids will emulate him regardless of the outcome of this case. He will always have fans for his football playing skills, and there will be kids who hope to exhibit the same level of physical skills.

I'm hoping that this will teach them that it doesn't matter how much "paper" you're making, how many "whips" you're driving, or how many fools you can "juke" on the football field, you can't do whatever you want in life and then buy your way out of trouble.

The plea bargain gives it a definitive result, for now. There is still debate among the NFL if he should ever be allowed to play again. One General Manager has already expressed the opinion that if he does the time and is released, then he's paid his debt to society and should be free to resume life in whichever capacity that he can.

I have to honestly say that I've got mixed feelings. What he did was horrendous. Now that he's admitting it and pleading guilty, I can be definitive about it. He does deserve punishment.

It's just that our whole justice system is based on the principle of corrective behavior through rehabilitation. We know that rehabilitation doesn't always occur in the prison system. But we sure like to think that the system works. Otherwise, why ever let anyone out of prison?

Any post-prison punishment should include the provision that he is not allowed to own any dogs. That is consistent with other sentences such as pedophiles not being allowed to be around children, etc.

There is a lot of speculation right now, and a lot of talk going around the NFL regarding what will happen next, and the by and large opinion is that he should be allowed to play again if he shows the appropriate level of remorse for his crimes.

But I'm glad that in the past year you've helped me to see things from the perspective of the animals. A couple of years ago I would likely have been selfishly rooting for Vick to get away with it and play football just because he is an exciting player to watch. I would not have cared about the dogs. I don't feel that way anymore. Animal abuse is wrong, period.
Old 08-20-2007, 08:43 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

I would very much like the NFL to show some stones and put a lifetime ban on this guy. If Pete Rose is not allowed to be in the Hall of Fame because he bet on baseball, how can you make a point that what Michael Vick did is any less damaging. Lump the fact that he denied it right up until his back was against the wall and had no way out. If he could have beaten the case he would never plead guilty...but the bottom line is that by pleading guilty he avoids the court room and the testimonies that would bury his reputation forever.

I hope and pray that no team that I ever have personal or professional affiliations with would ever take a chance on him in the future and that the boos he hears are so loud that it makes playing impossible.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:45 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 12,443, Level: 72 Points: 12,443, Level: 72 Points: 12,443, Level: 72
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 8 Total
humiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANER

I doubt that Mr. Vick will ever play pro football again. Even when he gets out of jail he is the "face" of dog fighting. What team in thier right mind would want that p. r. nightmare. They interviewed a sports marketing expert on tv tonight and he says that Vick will never again get endorsments because of the dogfighting.

Old 08-20-2007, 09:54 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

i hope you are correct. I think you are bang on regarding the endorsements, there isn't a company that will ever touch him.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:29 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 103 Total
Sockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You Cum

I think the initial denial should play a larger role!

It makes things worse - trying to lie your way out when you get caught.

Or at least it should!!
Old 08-21-2007, 01:03 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

beanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANER

He'll be on the Raiders within 5 years unless he is banned for life.
Old 08-21-2007, 01:04 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

He'll be on the Raiders within 5 years unless he is banned for life.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:48 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

That would be the logical team to take him...they tend to take the guys that get into trouble as it is part of their mystique......but with the racketeering charges...it might be enough toget him banned for quite sometime.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:02 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Foxsports today:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7146976

He is being likened to Imus, and supposedly he needs a second chance. The comments are harsher-how do you compare racial slurs with butchery?
Old 08-23-2007, 02:35 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

All that crap has already started about the "second chance" stuff. I heard a sports interview last night on the way home from work, and it's all the "he deserves a second chance" and "he'll be back playing football when this is over" and also "he made a mistake, everyone makes mistakes". Alrighty.....so slaughtering dogs because they aren't good fighters, is just a mistake? Setting up dog fights is just a mistake?

It's amazing if you're a celebrity, how little things like that are just a mistake. Isn't it in the NFL rules or sports in general, that gambling period is grounds for suspension and or the end of your contract? I mean even leaving out all the god awful animal stuff he committed, isn't just the gambling part of it enough to get him thrown out? Isn't that a clause in the NFL rules?

I saw this cartoon today..