Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > FEMDOM DESIRE Forums > General Shit

Old 07-18-2007, 11:12 AM
Goddess
Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 778 Total
Mistress Taylor has disabled reputation
Default Indictment Against Vick Exposes Grisly Allegations

https://community.hsus.org/campaign/...?source=gaba6w

July 18, 2007

Indictment Against Vick Exposes Grisly Allegations

Michael Vick said weeks ago he had no knowledge of dogfighting on his property and no involvement in the activity. The website for his kennel said he would absolutely not sell dogs for fighting.
What a bunch of claptrap. Vick has, by all reliable accounts, been up to his ears in dogfighting. Now, he is knee-deep in trouble.

© The HSUS
This dog was seized from Michael Vick's property.
The indictment handed down yesterday by a grand jury in U.S. District Court in the Eastern District of Virginia includes specific information that incriminates Vick and three cohorts in a criminal syndicate spanning several states centered around the barbaric practice of dogfighting (see the court documents).
Among the allegations: Some or all of the four individuals named in the indictment starved dogs to instill aggression. They "tested" dogs in fights against other dogs. They shot, body-slammed and even hung dogs that did not perform well. They electrocuted a losing dog. They gambled tens of thousands of dollars on staged combat involving these poor creatures.
The legal case against Vick and his co-conspirators set out in the indictment is damning and chilling in its detail—unfathomable, as Sports Illustrated describes. Michael Vick will now face off in court against the United States of America. The HSUS is deeply appreciative of the federal law enforcement authorities—from investigators at the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Office of Inspector General to the U.S. Attorney—for treating this case with the seriousness that it deserves. Their work has been exemplary to date.
There are two other arenas of activity where the trajectory is not as clear.
First, how will the NFL and its commissioner, Roger Goodell, respond? Goodell made headlines months ago by upgrading the league's code of conduct. Yet, from the start, the NFL has said that while it finds dogfighting degrading and cruel, it must not act until the courts render a judgment. If the NFL is going to mirror the actions of the courts, why have the code of conduct in the first place?
We all know the United States has a judicial system, and that prosecutors and judges may act when evidence is assembled and presented. That's a separate process. If the code of conduct in application means that the NFL will wait until the courts conclude their work, then the internal procedures are just a bunch of words on paper and are cosmetic, not substantive. Other NFL players, like Pacman Jones and Chris Henry, have been suspended while they awaited trial and before they were convicted of anything. Team officials and sports fans will be watching to see if Vick is treated differently.
At the very least, Vick should be suspended indefinitely from the NFL. This case demands action. I hope you'll contact Commissioner Goodell today and urge him to immediately suspend Vick.
The other set of decision-makers are Vick's corporate endorsersNike, Coca-Cola, Kraft Foods, Rawlings, Powerade and Electronic Arts. They all have contracts with Vick, and now that the indictment has been handed down, they must sever their corporate relationships with him as soon as their contracts allow.
They enlisted Vick, like any company signs on an athlete, because they hope consumers will follow the lead of the star and buy their product. Well, Vick is best-known now for peddling cruelty, and that's not a product they have any business selling to consumers. They need to steer clear of this man. Nike has thus far recapitulated the NFL's line of argument—let's wait until the courts adjudicate the matter. That's just not sufficient.
Air Tran has already made the wise decision and dumped Vick. And the others, led by Nike, need to do the same. You might take a moment to write Nike and convey that point.
HSUS dogfighting experts have been on top of the issue, working with federal authorities from the start, and assisting with the care of 52 dogs taken from Vick's property (you can help us care for these animals with a special donation).
We'll not relent. In the end, we hope that the ugly and grisly details that have been exposed will awaken the American public to the scourge of dogfighting and steer young people away from this criminal conduct. Dogfighting is a dead end for any person participating in it, and there's nothing hip or cool about it.
Atlanta Falcons Quarterback Michael Vick Indicted for Dogfighting July 17, 2007

©The HSUS This dog was seized from Michael Vick's property, along with 51 others. You can donate to help The HSUS care for these dogs. A federal grand jury indicted Atlanta Falcons celebrity quarterback Michael Vick and three others on felony dogfighting charges July 17. The indictment follows a three-month investigation of an alleged dogfighting operation uncovered at Vick's property in Surry County, Va.
Vick and the three co-defendants are charged with violating federal laws against competitive dogfighting, procuring and training pit bulls for fighting, and conducting the enterprise across state lines. The Humane Society of the United States assisted in the investigation and care of the dogs seized from the property.

Demand Action!
Ask NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to suspend Michael Vick immediately.
"Dogfighting is a serious federal and state crime, and enforcement authorities have treated this investigation with the seriousness it deserves," said Wayne Pacelle, president and CEO of The HSUS. "We will continue to work with law enforcement with the intention of bringing to justice any individual who contributed to this cruel and violent treatment of animals." "Now that Michael Vick has been indicted, the NFL should not hesitate to suspend him," added Pacelle.

"In or about March of 2003, Peace [one of Vick’s co-defendants], after consulting with Vick about the losing female pit bull's condition, executed the losing dog by wetting the dog down with water and electrocuting the animal."
- Read more from the indictment [PDF]
On April 25, Authorities seized 52 pit bulls from Vick's Surry County property and also found equipment used in dogfighting operations including a "rape stand" used for forced breeding, treadmills, drugs to enhance fighting performance, and a blood-stained fighting pit. Dogfighting is a cruel blood-sport in which two dogs are pitted against each other in a fight to the death, or until one dog cannot continue. They are trained to be vicious—sometimes confined in trunks or closets, fed gunpowder, or beaten—all for the amusement of spectators and high-priced wagering. Fights can last for hours, as the dogs are trained to continue even after brutal wounds are inflicted.
According to court documents regarding Vick's case, even if the losing dogs survived, they met a cruel fate, "sometimes put to death by drowning, strangulation, hanging, gun shot, electrocution or some other method."
Dogfighting is a dead end for any person participating in it, and there's nothing hip or cool about it. More»
These documents, filed in the U.S. District Court in Richmond, thoroughly describe the nature of dogfighting on Vick's property and suggest that one or more informants guided investigators on two recent raids. Authorities say the dogs were bathed immediately before fights to make sure their coats were not tainted with a poison that could unfairly thwart the opponent.
What You Can Do
Call the NFL's Commissioner Roger Goodell at (212) 450-2000 (you may have to leave a message in voicemail), and ask him to suspend Michael Vick immediately. Then send him a follow-up email.

This Jackass killed tons of dogs in hidious ways because they could not fight well enough and 51 were found on his property. There is a very slim chance they will be adopted and most likely will be put to sleep. I am going to post a petition for this later to have him suspended from NFL. I am having trouble linking to it for some reason. Someone this disgusting should not be in the public eye unless they are in prison.

https://community.hsus.org/campaign/...?source=gaba6w
petition

Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 07-18-2007, 11:15 AM
Goddess
Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Default Re: InIndictment Against Vick Exposes Grisly Allegations

Dogfighting Fact Sheet

1. What is dogfighting?
Dogfighting is a sadistic "contest" in which two dogs—specifically bred, conditioned, and trained to fight—are placed in a pit (generally a small arena enclosed by plywood walls) to fight each other, for the spectators' gambling and entertainment. Fights average nearly an hour in length and often last more than two hours. Dogfights end when one of the dogs is no longer willing or able to continue. In addition to these dogfights, there are reports of an increase in unorganized, more spontaneous street fights in urban areas.
2. How does it cause animal suffering?
The injuries inflicted and sustained by dogs participating in dogfights are frequently severe, even fatal. The American pit bull terriers used in the majority of these fights have been specifically bred and trained for fighting and are unrelenting in their attempts to overcome their opponents. With their extremely powerful jaws, they are able to inflict severe bruising, deep puncture wounds, and broken bones.
Dogs used in these events often die of blood loss, shock, dehydration, exhaustion, or infection hours or even days after the fight. Other animals are often sacrificed as well. Some owners train their dogs for fights using smaller animals such as cats, rabbits, or small dogs. These "bait" animals are often stolen pets or animals obtained through "free to good home" advertisements.
3. Are there other concerns?
Yes. Numerous law enforcement raids have unearthed many disturbing facets of this illegal "sport." Young children are sometimes present at the events, which can promote insensitivity to animal suffering, enthusiasm for violence, and a lack of respect for the law. Illegal gambling is the norm at dogfights. Dog owners and spectators wager thousands of dollars on their favorites. Firearms and other weapons have been found at dogfights because of the large amounts of cash present. And dogfighting has been connected to other kinds of violence—even homicide, according to newspaper reports. In addition, illegal drugs are often sold and used at dogfights.
4. What other effects does the presence of dogfighting have on people and animals in a community?
Dogs used for fighting have been bred for many generations to be dangerously aggressive toward other animals. The presence of these dogs in a community increases the risk of attacks not only on other animals but also on people. Children are especially at risk, because their small size may cause a fighting dog to perceive a child as another animal.
5. Why should dogfighting be a felony offense?
There are several compelling reasons. Because dogfighting yields such large profits for participants, the minor penalties associated with misdemeanor convictions are not a sufficient deterrent. Dogfighters merely absorb these fines as part of the cost of doing business. The cruelty inherent in dogfighting should be punished by more than a slap on the hand. Dogfighting is not a spur-of-the-moment act; it is a premeditated and cruel practice.
Those involved in dogfighting go to extensive lengths to avoid detection by law enforcement, so investigations can be difficult, dangerous, and expensive. Law enforcement officials are more inclined to investigate dogfighting if it is a felony. As more states make dogfighting a felony offense, those remaining states with low penalties will become magnets for dogfighters.
6. Do some states already have felony laws?
Yes. Dogfighting is illegal in all 50 states and a felony offense in almost every state.
7. Should being a spectator also be a felony?
Yes. Spectators provide much of the profit associated with dogfighting. The money generated by admission fees and gambling helps keep this "sport" alive. Because dogfights are illegal and therefore not widely publicized, spectators do not merely happen upon a fight; they seek it out. They are willing participants who support a criminal activity through their paid admission and attendance.
8. What can I do to help stop dogfighting?
If you live in one of the states where dogfighting is still only a misdemeanor, please write to your state legislators and urge them to make it a felony. To find out how your state treats dogfighting, visit our page on State Dogfighting Laws.
We encourage you also to write letters to the media to increase public awareness of the dangers of dogfighting and to law enforcement officials to urge them to take the issue seriously. We have provided sample letters in this packet. You may want to display our dogfighting poster in your community; additional copies can be ordered from The HSUS.
If you suspect that dogfighting is going on in your own neighborhood, alert your local law enforcement agency and urge agency officials to contact The HSUS for practical tools, advice, and assistance.

Old 07-18-2007, 11:30 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 24,919, Level: 95 Points: 24,919, Level: 95 Points: 24,919, Level: 95
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 50 Total
BlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You Cum

I just got an email about dogfighting from the Humane Society. I can't imagine either participating in or wanting to watch some this horrific. Where I live here in the south, Cockfighting is the big thing. I've never understood that one either. They keep arresting those involved but it's rampant around here.
Old 07-18-2007, 12:05 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 16,663, Level: 82 Points: 16,663, Level: 82 Points: 16,663, Level: 82
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 61 Total
Link She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You Cum

I was taken to one of these types of fights once. I had no idea where we were going, I was riding with another person in his car to go to visit one of his friends. When we got there I saw that there were quite a few people. I could see some of them had pit bulls. Then we went into the guy's house and down to his basement.

He had the biggest fucking pit bull I've ever seen. To this day. It was huge, I can't even describe in words. And it was vicious. It was chained with a very short lead to limit movement. The guy was telling us how he would beat it with the buckle end of the belt to piss it off and make it mad. The dog's eyes were cross-eyed and bloodshot. It was snarling and foaming at the mouth. Scared the living shit out of me just to be in the same room with it, even chained.

He took the dog upstairs and outside, with me staying well clear of it. Then all of a sudden the damn thing broke loose from him and went straight after one of the other dogs. They started fighting like you couldn't believe. I got the fuck in my friend's car and locked the door and stayed there. That dog was loose and there was no way I'm going to be standing anywhere near an uncontrolled monster like that.

My friend was laung at me later, but I cussed him out good. And I told his friend before we left that one day that dog was going to turn on him and fuck him up because of the way he treated him. The guy just laughed and said that the dog knew who his master was. I never really hung out with that friend of mine after that, I would see him and say what's up and all that, but I never would take him up on his offers to hang out.

If it happened to me now instead of years ago, I would report it. I didn't at that time, but now I wish I would have.
Old 07-18-2007, 05:35 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 15,933, Level: 81 Points: 15,933, Level: 81 Points: 15,933, Level: 81
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 16 Total
hockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANER

It's fuckin sick, that is the best way to describe it. I hope he never sets foot on the football field again, unless he is playing on a prison team. I feel sorry for the kids in America that sport the Atlanta Falcons #7 jersey thinking this guy is some kind of hero. Pure and simple he is trash.
Old 07-18-2007, 07:03 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 3,555, Level: 37 Points: 3,555, Level: 37 Points: 3,555, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 10 Total
topfod44 Fart Receptacle Possibilitytopfod44 Fart Receptacle Possibilitytopfod44 Fart Receptacle Possibilitytopfod44 Fart Receptacle Possibility

Personally i find it atrocious and the fact that a would be role model of todays youth can even think to act in a fashion that both condones and supports this act should cause him and his associates to be fired fined and imprisoned that might be a little harsh but i think it fits the crime
Old 07-18-2007, 07:20 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 15,755, Level: 80 Points: 15,755, Level: 80 Points: 15,755, Level: 80
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 14 Total
elie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANER

Not too harsh at all.This stuff makes me sick. If the penalty would be the same as if you were torturing humans this type of stuff would not happen too often.Dont get me wrong,Im no vegan, but the good lord did not create animals to torture for our amusement,Im damn sure about that.
Old 07-18-2007, 09:43 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 3,370, Level: 36 Points: 3,370, Level: 36 Points: 3,370, Level: 36
Activity: 20.0% Activity: 20.0% Activity: 20.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 2 Total
bucktooth Fart Receptacle Possibilitybucktooth Fart Receptacle Possibility

What the fuck.
what a dick i love pit bulls
Old 07-18-2007, 10:03 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Vick to court next week, not camp

By HANK KURZ Jr., AP Sports Writer Wed Jul 18, 6:45 PM ET

RICHMOND, Va. - When a Bad Newz Kennels dog was wounded in a losing fight, NFL star Michael Vick was consulted before the animal was doused with water and electrocuted. That's just one of the gruesome details that emerged Tuesday when the Atlanta Falcons quarterback and three others were indicted by a federal grand jury.

The four were charged with competitive dogfighting, procuring and training pit bulls for fighting and conducting the enterprise across state lines.
They are scheduled to appear in federal court in Richmond on July 26, the same day the Falcons begin training camp. The four will have a bond hearing before a magistrate judge at 3:30 p.m., and an arraignment will follow at 4 p.m., the court said Wednesday.
The 18-page indictment, filed in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, alleged the 27-year-old Vick and his co-defendants began the dogfighting operation in early 2001, the former Virginia Tech star's rookie year as the No. 1 pick.
The operation was centered at a property Vick owned in Surry County, where a fence shielded prying eyes from the back, and the two-story brick home was surrounded by fencing in the front, with several black buildings further back.
Unlike previous documents, which did not name Vick, the indictment is littered with his name, including this tidbit — Vick was known as "Ookie" in the dogfighting world.
If convicted of all the charges, Vick and the others — Purnell A. Peace, 35, of Virginia Beach; Quanis L. Phillips, 28, of Atlanta; and Tony Taylor, 34, of Hampton — could face up to six years in prison, $350,000 in fines and restitution.
A woman who answered the phone at the home of Vick's mother, Brenda Boddie, said "no comment" and quickly hung up.
Telephone messages left at the offices and home of Vick's attorney, Larry Woodward, and an e-mail sent to his office were not returned.
While the Falcons and the NFL said little Tuesday, John Goodwin of the Humane Society of the United States said the details were especially troubling.
About eight young dogs were put to death at the Surry County home after they were found not ready to fight in April 2007, the indictment said. They were killed "by hanging, drowning and/or slamming at least one dog's body to the ground."
"Some of the grisly details in these filings shocked even me, and I'm a person who faces this stuff every day," Goodwin said. "I was surprised to see that they were killing dogs by hanging them, and one dog was killed by slamming it to the ground. Those are extremely violent methods of execution — they're unnecessary and just sick."
Purses for the fights ranged from hundreds of dollars to the thousands, and participants and spectators often placed side bets on the outcome, according to the indictment.
After two Bad Newz Kennels dogs lost fights in March 2003, the indictment alleged Vick gave a bag containing $23,000 to the owner of the winning dogs.
Started in early 2002, according to the indictment, Bad Newz Kennels began purchasing pit bulls to train as fighters. Eventually, the defendants bought shirts and headbands "representing and promoting their affiliation."
After an April police raid on the property, Vick said he was rarely at the house, however, and had no idea that it might have been used in a criminal enterprise. He blamed family members for taking advantage of his generosity and pledged to be more careful.
He has since said very little, citing the advice of his attorneys.
But Tuesday the NFL was quick to decry the alleged animal abuse.
"The activities alleged are cruel, degrading and illegal. Michael Vick's guilt has not yet been proven, and we believe that all concerned should allow the legal process to determine the facts," NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said.
Vick and the Falcons are due to report to training camp next week.
"Obviously, we are disturbed by today's news," the team said in a statement posted on its Web site, apologizing to fans for the negative publicity. "We will do the right thing for our club as the legal process plays out. We have a season to prepare for."
Vick and the others are accused of "knowingly sponsoring and exhibiting an animal fighting venture" and conducting a business enterprise involving gambling, as well as buying, transporting and receiving dogs for the purposes of an animal fighting venture.
The indictment said dogfights were held at the Virginia property and dog owners brought animals from six states, including New York and Texas.
Local authorities have been investigating since an April 25 drug raid at the property. On June 7, officials with the Department of Agriculture with help from state police executed their own search warrant and found the remains of seven dogs.
Surry County prosecutor Gerald G. Poindexter said he didn't know of the indictment before it was filed, and said he's not sure how the county will continue its separate case.
At the start, authorities seized 66 dogs, including 55 pit bulls, and equipment commonly used in dogfighting. About half the dogs were tethered to car axles with heavy chains that allowed the dogs to get close to each other, but not to have contact — an arrangement typical for fighting dogs, according to the search warrant affidavit.
Before fights, participating dogs of the same sex would be weighed and bathed, according to the filings. Opposing dogs would be washed to remove any poison or narcotic placed on the dog's coat that could affect the other dog's performance.
Sometimes, dogs weren't fed to "make it more hungry for the other dog."
Fights would end when one dog died or with the surrender of the losing dog, which was sometimes put to death by drowning, strangulation, hanging, gun shot, electrocution or some other method, according to the documents.

http://origin.ih.constantcontact.com...=1101740750814

Call and/or Fax the NFL Commissioner and demand that Michael Vick get suspended immediately!
Roger Goodell

National Football League Commissioner
Tel: 212-450-2000

Fax: 212-681-7573

Sample Text
"Dear Mr. Goodell, Suspend Michael Vick immediately. Show the world that the NFL has a no-tolerance policy when it comes to cruelty to animals by football players. Thank you."

Michael Vick has been charged with dog fighting (specifically - conspiracy to travel in insterstate commerce in aid of unlawful activities and to sponsor a dog in an animal fighting venture).

LCA wants to see Vick receive the maximum penalties in connection with the federal dog fighting case against him. Vick's conviction should serve as a warning to people who fight animals. This case is a close issue to LCA, as are all our cases.
"LCA is very involved in working to stop animal fighting across the country. The Michael Vick case is an important cornerstone in this fight. Maximum penalties are essential to show the world how despicable this blood sport is. Anyone who fights animals for financial profit and entertainment has the capability to cause damage to everything around him; his community, his family. Dog fighting is big business from coast to coast and in my opinion, the epitome of cowardness. Please take action, write the NFL commissioner and stay tuned to LCA for current info on the Michael Vick case and how you can help. We will not stop until we put an end to animal fighting!"
- Chris DeRose, President & Founder,
Last Chance for Animals

American pit bull terriers account for 99 percent of the species involved in dog fighting. As many as 40,000 people in this country participate in dog fighting.

There are three types of dogfighters.
1) The Street Fighter: often owning one dog & fights it "off the chain" in alleys or vacant lots.
2) The Hobbyist: Squares their dogs off against other animals owned by close associates.
3) The professional: Pays as much as $40,000 for a dog, breeds from past champions, participates in well-organized and pre-planned fights, with purses of up to $100,000.

Dog fighting is illegal in every state and a felony crime in 48 (Idaho and Wyoming are the exceptions). Virginia, where Vick's dog fighting allegedly took place, has a loophole in the law; spectating is only a misdemeanor.

For the Animals,

Campaigns Department
Last Chance for Animals

ith S

Old 07-18-2007, 11:16 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 3,555, Level: 37 Points: 3,555, Level: 37 Points: 3,555, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 10 Total
topfod44 Fart Receptacle Possibilitytopfod44 Fart Receptacle Possibilitytopfod44 Fart Receptacle Possibilitytopfod44 Fart Receptacle Possibility

Personally i dont even see how the NFL could even think about having him in camp with his involvement in these horrific circumstances like i said he should be fined imprisoned and fired
Old 07-19-2007, 12:36 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 18,441, Level: 86 Points: 18,441, Level: 86 Points: 18,441, Level: 86
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 53 Total
beanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANER

Some serious shit, and his career should be over.
The NFL is not rushing to judgement, in case he is as slippery in court as he is in the pocket. The Duke Lacrosse case is still in memory, so they will wait until even more of the gruesome details come out.
I thought "character" was one of the ingredients in scouting prospects. They missed on this one. His younger brother Marcus has had problems, too. Got kicked out of Virginia Tech, then signed and dumped by the Miami Dolphins.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Vick
Old 07-19-2007, 01:43 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 103 Total
Sockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You Cum

Many Doggies are better People than most of the humans I have to deal with regularly.

People Suck.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:29 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 4,975, Level: 45 Points: 4,975, Level: 45 Points: 4,975, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
nyc213 Fart Receptacle Possibilitynyc213 Fart Receptacle Possibility

That is seriously fucked up. These poor dogs are getting tortured and killed by for the entertainment of sick people. Mike Vick deserves to go to jail for life and not play in th NFL. What's sad is that this type of stuff happens around the world for long time and now people are starting to be aware of it. The government needs to take more action.
Old 07-19-2007, 05:14 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

BlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You Cum

And for anyone who hasn't seen two dogs go at it in person......it's brutal. I have six that go over 100lbs and I recently had to separate them. They're all brothers and sisters, but 2 of the girls would fight and 2 of the boys would fight, and I had to be the lucky one who broke them up. These are ordinarily tame, sweet animals, but when they fought, it was to the death, and I have cuts and bruises and scars that I'll have for life, trying to break them up. Once you got them separated, they would calm down and stop. 10 minutes later they would be playing again.

My point is, my dogs weren't raised to fight, and it's scary, I can't imagine how brutal and bloody it is when they've been raised to do this. And my dogs are familiar with each other and are in the same yard/lot . Have been since birth. And it's horrific to watch them go at it. I always got them apart before anything major happened. Just bloody ears etc. But that broke my heart. But now everything's good. They're now in 2 lots with the ones the fight on separate sides. And no more fights. They can still play with each other thru the fence.

Didn't mean to ramble. I actually had a point altho it's probably gotten lost.
Old 07-19-2007, 06:36 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 12,385, Level: 72 Points: 12,385, Level: 72 Points: 12,385, Level: 72
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 7 Total
rat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANER

Maybe they should throw him in jail with rats, roaches, maggots and worms and watch them fight over his nude body and food...
Old 07-19-2007, 09:22 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 12,887, Level: 74 Points: 12,887, Level: 74 Points: 12,887, Level: 74
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 57 Total
gumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANER

Nike has cancelled his shoe release that was due next month. They did not cancell his contract yet. They want to see what happens in court.

I hope everyone cancells his ass!
Old 07-20-2007, 07:30 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

hockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANER

He is loosing sponsors by the day...Reebok is loosing tons in revenues as customers are cancelling their order for Michael Vick #7 jerseys by the thousands.
It's is a very sad cople of days in the sports industry (where I spend my time). Part of me hopes that it isn't true...that he is getting railroaded, but if there isa federal indictment, it is pretty much a done deal that his hands are dirty and as I posted yesterday...he needs to be removed forever from the NFL. There are just too many athletes willing to make the sacrifice to become role models and top notch players to allow this piece of shit to remain active in the game.
Old 07-21-2007, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User = 0 For This Post / 0 Total

Could anyone here imagine electrocuting, snapping the neck. bodyslam to death, or hanging a dog?
There is something seriously not right with this man.
Old 07-21-2007, 05:54 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 3,554, Level: 37 Points: 3,554, Level: 37 Points: 3,554, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 6 Total
subman159 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!subman159 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!subman159 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!subman159 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!subman159 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!subman159 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

These types of disgusting acts,should be dealt with the same as murder.They should carry very heavy sentences,with little chance for parole.After all anyone capable of doing something like this to an animal,would have very little trouble doing the same to a human.As I have said before,their must be a supreme being and we are just an experiment,nature would have killed us off along time ago.--------Mike
Old 07-22-2007, 12:17 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by subman159
These types of disgusting acts,should be dealt with the same as murder.They should carry very heavy sentences,with little chance for parole.After all anyone capable of doing something like this to an animal,would have very little trouble doing the same to a human.As I have said before,their must be a supreme being and we are just an experiment,nature would have killed us off along time ago.--------Mike

People do stuff like this and get away with it all the time. I belong to all kinds of animal organizations and hear about hidious shit all the time. The only reason we hear abou this is the guy is famous. I hat e ever being judgemental but when an animal or child is inolved I cant help it this man should be in jail for life or killed like one of the dogs he killed or had killed.

http://www.blankettalk.com/vick.html

Old 07-22-2007, 08:05 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

beanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANER

Give him a football made of smelly meat at midfield. Put the dogs on one goal line. Let them race to the other goal line. The dogs will catch him before he scores, let them have their fun. If there is anything left of him, put it in jail!
Old 07-23-2007, 09:05 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

These were not this idiot Vicks dogs but just a reminder of the kind of crap fighting dogs go through. They are thrown out, killed, etc... if they are not good enough fighters. If they are good enough it is a matter of time before they get killed fighting or injured then killed by the owner for now not being good enough to fight.
Children and animals need people to speak up for them and make sure this type of thing does not happen. Imagine if someone had spoken up for this jackass when he was a child this probably would not have happened to all these animals.I can only imagine what his childhood must have been like to be capable of such horrible acts. I am not saying it is not his fault. He is an adult and a role model for a lot of kids. how many other animals are now going to suffer because this jackoff idiot did what he did to those dogs and they looked up to him.

Last edited by Mistress Taylor; 07-26-2007 at 12:43 PM.
Old 07-23-2007, 09:22 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 16,663, Level: 82 Points: 16,663, Level: 82 Points: 16,663, Level: 82
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 61 Total
Link She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You Cum

That shows the ugly reality of it. Maybe this will help others understand that it's not the dogs, it's the people who have the dogs. It's about time that the condemnation of pit bulls stops. They are not vicious if they are not taught by humans to be vicious.
Old 07-24-2007, 12:04 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Some dogs, like Dobermans, do turn on their owners for no reason, powerful dogs deserve respect and will always cause fear. The urban mentality has made it cool to have a powerful dog, the training these dogs receive is worse than hapharazd.
The question is HOW do we correct this situation? Not just Vick's extreme end of the scale, but the abuses that happen to these poor animals in our cities. Lives are at stake, human and anumal alike.
Old 07-25-2007, 05:43 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Old 07-25-2007, 05:56 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

I haven't looked at the link yet, but Iwatched the press conf. given by the Falcons yesterday. Basically for a 30 minutes the owner and gm talked and said nothing. They are so afraid of pulling the trigger on this guy and having it backfire that they are walking lightly. The good news is the NFL and Team have taken the first steps in keeping him away from the game and I dont honestly believe he will ever take another snap in the NFL again. Look for him to make a comeback in several years wearing a CFL uniform if anything at all.
Old 07-26-2007, 08:18 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

I haven't kept up with all that's going on with him. But my concern is he'll only get a slap on the wrist. I don't keep up with football, so I don't know how skilled he is, but if he's good, I'm afraid that they'll just suspend him for awhile till this all blows over, then he'll be welcomed back with open arms and all will be forgiven. As it seems if you are talented at sports people will overlook whatever else you do. It's like, "well we can't ban him, look how good he is." It's only a few dogs right? What's the big deal? What an ASS! I hope he gets ripped to pieces by a dog someday.

The animals involved are innocent creatures in all of this. They didn't ask for this. How do you sleep at night knowing you doing this to them? But hey, it's all about the money. As long as you're making money, what's a few dogs? I guess he wasn't making enough in Pro sports. You know how little they pay.
Old 07-26-2007, 12:53 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

For six years unspeakable horrors are alleged to have taken place at the house that is owned by NFL star Michael Vick. According to the charges that are outlined in the indictment (click here to read the indictment) dogs at the Bad Newz Kennels were trained to fight in horrific conditions tied to heavy axles and starved, they were forced to fight one another until one was dead or unable to fight any longer, and losing dogs were often killed by the "human" participants in cruel and disgusting manners. Michael Vick signed a ten year contract with the Atlanta Falcons for 130 million dollars with a 37 million dollars signing bonus - making him the highest paid player in the NFL. He has an endorsement deal with Nike. Although Nike has withheld the release of his latest shoe, there are still 4 shoes and 2 shirt products in stores.

The NFL and the Atlanta Falcons have been very slow to respond to these horrific charges. The NFL finally ordered Vick not to report to training camp until they have had a chance to review the charges but they don't indicate when they will make a final decision on whether to suspend Vick. And the NFL prohibited the Falcons while taking any action while the NFL was doing their "review." The NFL has suspended three other players for violation of their conduct policy before their criminal charges were adjudicated.
What can you do to help insure that there is justice for all of the dogs that suffered at Bad Newz Kennels located at the home of Michael Vick.
1. Email the NFL and tell them to immediately suspend Vick until there is a verdict in the criminal case.
2. Email the Atlanta Falcons and tell them to immediately suspend Vick until there is a verdict in the criminal case.
3. Email Nike and tell them to withdraw all products pertaining to Vick from the stores and cancel their contract with him.
4. Attend a protest in Richmond on July 26th when Vick makes his first court appearance.

Wolf Massacre
The Bush Administration has been gunning wolves in Alaska from helicopters and planes. They want to extend the helicopter gun program to the Rocky Mountain wolves.
Please help the Defenders of Wildlife and the Natural Resources Defense Council fight this cruel slaughter.
Time is of the essence.

Can You Help Find a Home for Daisy?
Daisy is a beautiful little girl with a heart of gold. She is such a sensitive soul. She was given up by her people because she had bladder problems. The problem was entirely repairable. A visit to the HUA vet found that Daisy had a huge bladder stone, almost the size of her entire bladder. It was causing her to be incontinent. She dribbled down her back legs and was soaked with urine all of the time. In addition to her suffering in pain with bladder stones and misery at being soaked in urine Daisy was so very very sad to lose her home. She is better now that her bladder stone has been removed. Her house training skills have returned and she is physically fine. She is still very sad at the loss of her home though. It is an emotional scar that won't easily go away. Daisy would desperately love to be in a home with good people to love and care for her. She is an easygoing girl who would be the very best companion a person could ask for.

http://visit.webhosting.yahoo.com/vi...f?us1185379384 http://m1e.net/c?71461557-LWZ9IHOrb4...-UaDPXlYC2Nnc6

Old 07-26-2007, 01:30 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 3,505, Level: 37 Points: 3,505, Level: 37 Points: 3,505, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 2 Total
rotorhead Fart Receptacle Possibilityrotorhead Fart Receptacle Possibilityrotorhead Fart Receptacle Possibilityrotorhead Fart Receptacle Possibility

The 'canned' email didn't seem like enough...so I added a bit.

Dear Commissioner Goodell, At a time when every other major
sport (and several minor ones) is suffering from some sort of
distracting, disruptive issue, this is a moment in time when the
NFL can take a definitive stand for what is right and suspend
Mr. Vick for his actions until the issue can be resolved in the
courts.

So many professional athletes view themselves as above the law,
and often their own unions or employers strive to cover for
them. Please do not allow this to happen. The NFL is enjoying
unequalled popularity, and in my opinion, this will suffer if
the League fails to take a stand against this behavior.

These animals have no way to protect themselves, we need to step
in and do it for them. Mr. Vick is elligable for all the protection the law will allow, and will no doubt spend any amount of money to separate and clear himself of these allegations. Please do not add the this legal defense fund by allowingh him to continue to collect his $14M+ salary while the innocent
animals he was responsible for have suffered at his hand and from his cruelty and negligence.

Please immediately suspend Michael Vick from the NFL for his
alleged involvement in dogfighting. Keeping him out of training
camp is a step in the right direction, but it isn't enough.
Michael Vick will only bring shame and controversy to the NFL
until the dogfighting charges and allegations of terrible
cruelty to dogs have been resolved in federal court.

Dogfighting is cruel and criminal, and showing any tolerance for
it reflects very badly on the NFL. You must suspend Vick
entirely pending the outcome of his case.
Old 07-27-2007, 12:33 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 3,075, Level: 34 Points: 3,075, Level: 34 Points: 3,075, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 1 Total
guut Ground Zero

there is no way he plays in the NFL ever again after this, how sad, that so many kids looked up to him as a hero, since pretty much anywhere in the country you'd see a kid or anyone for that matter walking around with a vick jersey on, and look what happens! i was listening to the radio tonight and one guy came on and just started talking about how the southern folks really take care of family, and how family over there is soooooo important, and how vick i mean just trusted his brother or family member with the house and let him do these things, and he just pleaded on thursday that he is "not guilty". Where i'm going with this is that it's really really sad to see an idol, superstar, and a hero for many kids, especially the southeast, end his career basically on this note, because to me, he's done, and will never again play in the NFL because i doubt the NFL would want him to come back in if he gets charged.