Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > FEMDOM DESIRE Forums > General Shit

Old 10-17-2014, 06:43 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 7,755, Level: 59 Points: 7,755, Level: 59 Points: 7,755, Level: 59
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 1 For This Post / 50 Total
a_mere_male_gag PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!a_mere_male_gag PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!a_mere_male_gag PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!a_mere_male_gag PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!a_mere_male_gag PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!a_mere_male_gag PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!
Default Er,sorry to be a pain, but...

I have been trying to participate, but I get error strings for some threads, like Ms Sweet's. Also, the "Mark Forums Read" generates errors galore. I assume this is leftover from the crash we had a while back. I'm grateful for all the hard work that must have been necessary to bring us back; I just want to let y'all know that there are still some trouble spots that are slowing participation.

Thanks!
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Who Said Thanks:
Sockratease (10-23-2014)
Old 10-18-2014, 04:48 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 103 Total
Sockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You Cum
Default Re: Er,sorry to be a pain, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_mere_male_gag View Post
I have been trying to participate, but I get error strings for some threads, like Ms Sweet's. Also, the "Mark Forums Read" generates errors galore. I assume this is leftover from the crash we had a while back. I'm grateful for all the hard work that must have been necessary to bring us back; I just want to let y'all know that there are still some trouble spots that are slowing participation.

Thanks!
Yes, sadly the change over to php6 from php5 broke a lot of features on this site.

And while some were fixed, many were not.

I had a few huge personal disasters and can no longer use my instant messenger (can't find the password!) and that was my only means of contacting the owners of this site (Flatuface and Mistress Taylor).

I did all I can, and am really not sure what to do next. The error you mentioned about getting back to a thread right after posting does go away in time, and I have no idea how to fix it (php has never made sense to me, and this forum runs on it!) (I can use all the admin tools provided with competence, but can not recode bad php files )

So we're all out of luck until Flatuface chooses to stop by and sees this stuff.

Last I heard he was working on a totally new forum to possibly replace this one, but then my life and computers fell apart. I got a computer up and running a while ago, but lost all the passwords I didn't know - and this is one I was lucky enough to be able to reconstruct.

I hate to say it, but the future of this site is ... unknown.