Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > FEMDOM DESIRE Forums > General Shit

Old 05-13-2011, 07:43 AM
Goddess
Points: 12,782, Level: 73 Points: 12,782, Level: 73 Points: 12,782, Level: 73
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 16 Total
bitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANER
Arrow Mistress Michelle Needs Help forefront of femdom way back 70's , 80's to now

I've moved to Hemet, however I cant stay here. While I'm welcome by one person in the household, I am NOT by the other. What I've done in the two or three days I've been here , for someone to dislike me so much I cant really say. For only a short time you can call 760 949 2050 and leave a message, I am about 100 miles south. I have no way to contact any of you. I was able to get a message to Master Lon, but at any day I might be gone from here. Rufus is doing great, the cat , Kitty is very distraught. What I need is for someone with a large truck to help me move my things into storage and just help me out. My situation is this, I have a bedroom, I have food, I have my dog and cat, my computers, BUT no Internet , No cable and no extra money to do anything. Yes, I can make this month. Not sure about June? If you can help , leave a message at 760 949 2050 or e-mail DarthMistress2003@yahoo.com or homelessMistress@yahoo.com
Thank You, Mistress Michelle .
Mistress Michelle , appeared in films during the 80's, 90's. She appeared then Hell Fire West NYC. She appeared in many Mistress Jennifer Jordan produtions.She wrote articles for all the major B&D magazines, Esoteric Press, Matriarch, Mistress Antoinettes Erotic Reflections, B&D Digest, Tonja Volien, Guide Press, Fetish Times (first Mistress in the US to have a phone number in an ad) and many more. she wrote a col for High Society Magazine and for 5 years had her own col. in Corporal Newspaper. In 1977 she appeared in a col. in Playboy Magazine and In Feb. and Mar. of 1978 appeared Hustler Magazine. I have done videos for Bizarre Video, Versatile Fashions, Mistress Ann Murray and Corporal video. I have done guest appearances on TV and Radio and have given talks at colleges and universities.