Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > FEMDOM DESIRE Forums > General Shit

Old 09-08-2006, 02:03 PM
Amphibistrator
Points: 319,886, Level: 100 Points: 319,886, Level: 100 Points: 319,886, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 4,558 Total
Flatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You Cum
Default TELEVISION SHOWS

I was just realizing that I haven't had a TV that actually had "stations" in over 2 years. Its really different. Once you make the break you treat it

like a drug you were addicted to. I would find myself avoiding situations where there might be a TV being watched. Over two years and I just had

my first big hunger pang for my favorite alltime show. The show that was on back to back to back Mon-Fri 1am to 5am and kept me catatonic for

my last three years of high school. But I had to stay awake and see if Robert Culp was in the third episode of the night... on Columbo.

Anyone miss a show? Barney Miller was a "gimme" when I was a kid but I haven't seen an episode in 10 years at least. Is there any shows

that haven't found a place on a cable channel somewhere?

How about Just The 10 of Us(I think it was called) with Ernie Kirkenbauer and Heather Langenkamp?

Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 09-08-2006, 02:11 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 19,273, Level: 87 Points: 19,273, Level: 87 Points: 19,273, Level: 87
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 27 Total
salsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cum
Default Re: TELEVISION SHOWS

I haven't seen Hawaii Five-O in years. I used to work the graveyard shift in an all-night gas station, and it used to be on late at night on an independent UHF station. I used to sit there stoned and watch these reruns of 70's cop shows like 5-O and Cannon. I was so stoned one night that someone stole the boss's chevy blazer right out of the lot and I didn't even notice.
Old 09-08-2006, 02:40 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 24,919, Level: 95 Points: 24,919, Level: 95 Points: 24,919, Level: 95
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 50 Total
BlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You Cum

"WKRP, One Day at a Time, Alice" are the ones that come to mind right away, but I'm sure there's more. Currently where I live, they're not on anywhere. Those are from my grade school, high school days.

The only problem with seeing an old show from my youth is. When I do see it now, I can't imagine what I ever saw in it. It's like what was I thinking, this is crap. So I kinda avoid them now, because it kinda ruins the memory I had of it. If that makes any sense at all. But it does bring back memories of the time, which is good.

I like yourself Flatuface, don't watch much TV anymore. I usually turn it on when I'm lying in bed waiting for sleep to come. Reality shows, have just killed it for me. I can't see another one of those things. That and all the "CSI" type detective shows are all there is now. The few sitcoms that still live are just rehashing what was done before a million times. Same goes for movies too.
Old 09-08-2006, 03:09 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 15,755, Level: 80 Points: 15,755, Level: 80 Points: 15,755, Level: 80
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 14 Total
elie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANER

I believe Mistress Taylor as well doesnt like to watch TV. (With all the clips she shoots when would she have time anyway. ) Last night a saw the series premiere of a new sitcom called "till death to us part". It stars Brad Garret. I was actually laung at loud .Great.
Old 09-08-2006, 04:20 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 103 Total
Sockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You Cum

Well...

I liked Star Trek (40th Anniversary of first broadcast is Tonight!).

Apart from that, I always liked Giant Monster Stuff.

Ultraman.

Jonny Sokko and his Flying Robot.

Especially The Space Giants!

Even Spectreman!

Great Fun!

I still watch old bootleg video tapes of these shows.

I'll bet that explains a lot, huh?
Old 09-08-2006, 04:24 PM
Amphibistrator
Points: 319,886, Level: 100 Points: 319,886, Level: 100 Points: 319,886, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Flatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You Cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueA86
"WKRP, One Day at a Time, Alice" are the ones that come to mind right away, but I'm sure there's more. Currently where I live, they're not on anywhere. Those are from my grade school, high school days.

The only problem with seeing an old show from my youth is. When I do see it now, I can't imagine what I ever saw in it. It's like what was I thinking, this is crap. So I kinda avoid them now, because it kinda ruins the memory I had of it. If that makes any sense at all. But it does bring back memories of the time, which is good.

I like yourself Flatuface, don't watch much TV anymore. I usually turn it on when I'm lying in bed waiting for sleep to come. Reality shows, have just killed it for me. I can't see another one of those things. That and all the "CSI" type detective shows are all there is now. The few sitcoms that still live are just rehashing what was done before a million times. Same goes for movies too.
I found only a couple shows really painful to watch years later but there was one that was just baffling in hindsight... "Three's Company" and of course "Three's a Crowd"---WAIT I remember now...."The Ropers" haha.
I don't care if you think Larry was a comic gem of his era the show is so so so brutal.

We were a hardcore M*A*S*H family. We would feel crappy all week if there was a downbeat episode on. Our lives were forever changed when Henry... well when... um um awwwwww NO NOT HENRY!!! RADAR YOU LIE!!!!

um anyone watch Aftermash?

Old 09-08-2006, 05:16 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

BlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You Cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatuface
I found only a couple shows really painful to watch years later but there was one that was just baffling in hindsight... "Three's Company" and of course "Three's a Crowd"---WAIT I remember now...."The Ropers" haha.
I don't care if you think Larry was a comic gem of his era the show is so so so brutal.

We were a hardcore M*A*S*H family. We would feel crappy all week if there was a downbeat episode on.
um anyone watch Aftermash?
Yep, remember all of those. I forgot to mention "Mash". I haven't watched any of the reruns tho. I'm sure it's still good, but I just don't seem to have any interest in watching them. And yes, I tried to watch "After Mash"....WOW..... that was a big 'ol turd wasn't it. But you gotta try to milk that puppy for all it's worth I guess.

All the old shows are flooding back to me now, "Good Times", "Welcome Back Kotter", and you can't forget, or maybe you can, "Chico and the Man". Does anyone else remember this steaming pile of shit variety show... "Pink Lady and Jeff"? It was a summer show one year around '79 or 80. It was twin Japanese girls and comedian Jeff Altman. LOL...maybe I'm the only one who saw that. It was brief.

And as embarrassing as this is to admit, I was a huge "Donny and Marie" fan. I don't think I missed an episode of that. Now that's one I'd like to see again, if only for the cringe factor. But they're not in syndication. I think Donny bought the rights to all of them, and he sells DVD's of them off of his website.

Wow I could post a page full of comments on this subject waxing nostalgic. Thanks Flatuface, it's bringing back alot of memories of a happy time.
Old 09-08-2006, 09:57 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 12,443, Level: 72 Points: 12,443, Level: 72 Points: 12,443, Level: 72
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 8 Total
humiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANER

Don't forget such classics as Dragnet, Adam 12, Johnny Quest, The Monkees, and The Brady Bunch.:bandit:

Old 09-09-2006, 09:17 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

salsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cum

"Soap" was another one that I liked.
Old 09-09-2006, 09:40 PM
Spitoon &/Or Receptacle
Points: 2,761, Level: 32 Points: 2,761, Level: 32 Points: 2,761, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
bbslave Ground Zero
Wink Re: TELEVISION SHOWS

A few years ago, when I as on a schedule that had me up late at night, or early morning, they use to replay the early Andy Griffith Show..the early ones with Don Knotts. I loved to get high, kick back and watch Deputy Fife do his mojo!
Old 09-09-2006, 10:45 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

...and "The Greatest American Hero" - a silly show, but I liked it at the time.
Old 09-09-2006, 10:58 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 12,443, Level: 72 Points: 12,443, Level: 72 Points: 12,443, Level: 72
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 8 Total
humiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANER

A couple of great shows that never made it were - Quark , and a show called When things were rotten. Both comedies and both were funny as hell.

I also used to get up early on saturday mornings as would my fellow housemates and we would all drink mushroom and banana milkshakes. Then about an hour later we would laugh our heads off watching Pee Wee's playhouse.:bandit:

Old 09-09-2006, 11:16 PM
Spitoon &/Or Receptacle
Points: 2,761, Level: 32 Points: 2,761, Level: 32 Points: 2,761, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
bbslave Ground Zero

I loved Pee Wee playhouse! Great you mentioned it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliation boy
A couple of great shows that never made it were - Quark , and a show called When things were rotten. Both comedies and both were funny as hell.

I also used to get up early on saturday mornings as would my fellow housemates and we would all drink mushroom and banana milkshakes. Then about an hour later we would laugh our heads off watching Pee Wee's playhouse.:bandit:
Old 09-10-2006, 04:10 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Sockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You Cum

What about The Classics?

Bugs Bunny!

The Three Stooges?

These "shows" were originally Movie Theater shorts, but found Huge Success on TV!

Still among my favorite stuff.

And then there's Rocky and Bullwinkle, The Prisoner, Monty Python's Flying Circus, Doctor Who, etc...

It's Amazing how ingrained some of that stuff is.
Old 09-10-2006, 05:58 AM
Amphibistrator
Last Achievements

I look back now and it seems just too filthy but what about the show that featured the Man With A Sex Act For A Name and his Primate together for long periods of time in the cramped cab of his 18 wheeler.

Wait there is no way I am remembering that right...

Last edited by Flatuface; 09-10-2006 at 06:42 AM.
Old 09-10-2006, 06:32 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sockratease
What about The Classics?

Bugs Bunny!

The Three Stooges?

These "shows" were originally Movie Theater shorts, but found Huge Success on TV!

Still among my favorite stuff.

And then there's Rocky and Bullle, The Prisoner, Monty Python's Flying Circus, Doctor Who, etc...

It's Amazing how ingrained some of that stuff is.
When I was a kid I used to watch Bugs, Daffy et al every Saturday morning. That was followed by "Creature Double Feature" which featured really bad horror flicks like "Yog, Monster from Space" - and then the Stooges were on Sundays, and I watched them religiously.

I never saw "The Prisoner" until it was on cable a couple of years ago, but the local PBS station had Monty Python, Dr Who (with Tom Baker, my favorite) and Benny Hill (my Dad was the spitting image of Benny).
Old 09-10-2006, 01:36 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 15,933, Level: 81 Points: 15,933, Level: 81 Points: 15,933, Level: 81
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 16 Total
hockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANER

You are right Flatuface, it has been awhile since there was a TV show on that I looked forward to watching. There used to be a show on USA called Silk Stalkings that I liked and would watch weekly. I do tape Family Guy and Monk and will sit and watch those in like a mini marathon session at somepoint during the week.
Old 09-10-2006, 03:13 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

I made myself look forward to Enterprise...

But only because of a combination of really liking Star Trek, ... and Masochism.
Old 09-10-2006, 03:29 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeysub12
You are right Flatuface, it has been awhile since there was a TV show on that I looked forward to watching.

I've also came to that realisation. I don't look forward to any show anymore. When college basketball starts back, that's about the most I watch TV now. That's about the only sport I like to watch. And about the only thing period. There's no sitcoms that I watch now. Nothing of interest to me anymore.
Old 09-12-2006, 10:10 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

hockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANER

back a few years ago there was a run on really bad reality shows...one was called Temptation Island...I have to admit, I found myself tuning into that on a weekly basis.....it also led to a ton of potential fantasies ::::
Old 09-12-2006, 11:27 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quote:
I've also came to that realisation. I don't look forward to any show anymore. When college basketball starts back, that's about the most I watch TV now. That's about the only sport I like to watch. And about the only thing period. There's no sitcoms that I watch now. Nothing of interest to me anymore.
I can honestly say that there isn't a single television show that I look forward to watching (except for NFL football games). That's partly because I don't really care for much of the current crop of programming - "reality shows" aren't my thing, and I haven't watched a sitcom regularly in years. I was into "Lost" for a little while, but it got a bit ridiculous.

It's also partly because of the advances in technology that allow me to save up a whole bunch of shows and watch them all at once. I recently got into "Monk" and watched a bunch of them ondemand, and I watched a huge marathon of that CSI show over the summer on my DVD. I am now thoroughly burned out on crime shows again (last time it was "Law & Order").
Old 09-12-2006, 05:51 PM
Goddess
Points: 12,782, Level: 73 Points: 12,782, Level: 73 Points: 12,782, Level: 73
Last Achievements

bitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANER
Question Re: TELEVISION SHOWS

What about any porn movies when growing up? Any oldies come to mind like your top ten porn of all time? I like South Park and Football NFL
Old 09-12-2006, 09:06 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Holly if You are a South Park fan have You ever told a male to respect Your "authoritie"
Old 09-17-2006, 06:56 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 3,383, Level: 36 Points: 3,383, Level: 36 Points: 3,383, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 5 Total
teaszit Fart Receptacle Possibilityteaszit Fart Receptacle Possibilityteaszit Fart Receptacle Possibility

Some of the classics of the 60's:

Man from U.N.C.L.E.

Lost in Space

Star Trek

Dean Martin Show

Green Acres

From the 70's

The Rockford Files

Flip Wilson Show (The Devil made me say this)

Sanford and Son (this is the big one!)

Live from New York

Monty Pyhton

Old 09-17-2006, 09:37 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by teaszit
Some of the classics of the 60's:

Man from U.N.C.L.E.

Lost in Space

Star Trek

Dean Martin Show

Green Acres

From the 70's

The Rockford Files

Flip Wilson Show (The Devil made me say this)

Sanford and Son (this is the big one!)

Live from New York

Monty Pyhton
I agree with all of these. I grew up watching them all. But I was never into star trek tho.
Old 09-22-2006, 01:05 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Does anyone remember "Love American Style"? I was just a small child at the time, but I loved that show. I remember I thought it was so naughty, because it dealt with sexual themes. I haven't ever seen that show in syndication. Wonder why? It's as good as any of the other crap that's on now.
Old 09-22-2006, 03:36 PM
Amphibistrator
Last Achievements

I had early access to skin flicks because of a porn oriented stepfather and very early access to a VCR-one of those toploaders where the carraige would pop up KACHUNG!!!!
Fucker weighed more than the TV.
I saw some volumes of swedish erotica. Behind the Green Door. Taboo. Bad Girls. Cafe Flesh had just come out and that has turned into one of my favorite all time films. I actually interviewed the director Rinse Dream for a gradute level film class before I jettisoned the idea of any more education. There were a few more Marilyn Chambers flicks that I can't remember names of but I got a chance to direct Marilyn about 6-7 years ago when she was on another money run. I was supposed to make a show called "Erotic American Idol" and I asked her if it happened if she wanted to be a judge and she said her fee was $2000 for the day. I explained that we were not on that kind of a budget considering I didn't even have a distributer so I could only manage maybe $400-$500(Ron Jeremy had already agreed to do it for $200) and she said she's consider it depending upon if she was booked so we exchanged numbers.
She then proceeded to call me every day for three weeks wanting to know when we were shooting. I stopped answering her calls after the first time she called.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyrn
What about any porn movies when growing up? Any oldies come to mind like your top ten porn of all time? I like South Park and Football NFL

Old 09-23-2006, 12:06 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 3,383, Level: 36 Points: 3,383, Level: 36 Points: 3,383, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 5 Total
teaszit Fart Receptacle Possibilityteaszit Fart Receptacle Possibilityteaszit Fart Receptacle Possibility

Quote:
Does anyone remember "Love American Style"? I was just a small child at the time, but I loved that show. I remember I thought it was so naughty, because it dealt with sexual themes. I haven't ever seen that show in syndication. Wonder why? It's as good as any of the other crap that's on now.
Everybody was on that show! I think that's why it never made it to syndication. No one wanted to be seen having done it. But thatwas when Friday night TV rocked - Brady Bunch, Tom Jones, Odd Couple, That Girl! Love American Style.

But, yeah, lots of sexual themes in that. I don't recall a porn version of that - there probably was one, I just never seen it - there's been porn versions of everything except Sunday Mass for shut-ins.

Old 09-25-2006, 08:44 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyrn
Can't remember all the names of any of the porn movies when I was a teen. You still had to go to a drive-in where I live to see them back then. The very first one, I'll never forget was a "Seka" movie. I had seen plenty of mags, but never a full fledged XXX movie. I swear I thought my pecker was gonna rip thru my pants. People actually having sex right before my eyes. Not just a still pic in a mag. I don't think I was ever so turned on in my young life, at that point. But anyway, can't recall a single title. I was all about "Seka" in my teen years tho.

Can't imagine having something like the internet, when I was a teenager. Would have been like "crack" to me. Would've never left my bedroom.
Old 09-25-2006, 08:46 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by teaszit
Everybody was on that show! I think that's why it never made it to syndication. No one wanted to be seen having done it. But thatwas when Friday night TV rocked - Brady Bunch, Tom Jones, Odd Couple, That Girl! Love American Style.

But, yeah, lots of sexual themes in that. I don't recall a porn version of that - there probably was one, I just never seen it - there's been porn versions of everything except Sunday Mass for shut-ins.

Yeah you're right. Friday nights were awesome back then. Great lineups to watch. Maybe I'm just out of touch now, but I don't see anything to match that nowadays.