Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > FEMDOM DESIRE Forums > General Shit

Old 06-03-2007, 10:56 AM
Goddess
Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 778 Total
Mistress Taylor has disabled reputation
Default Re: Favorite Quotes?

Good people will do good things. Bad people will do bad things. But for good people to do bad things you must add religion.

unknown

Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 06-03-2007, 11:26 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 19,273, Level: 87 Points: 19,273, Level: 87 Points: 19,273, Level: 87
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 27 Total
salsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cum

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears he is a protector.

– Plato
Old 06-03-2007, 01:03 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 3,555, Level: 37 Points: 3,555, Level: 37 Points: 3,555, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 10 Total
topfod44 Fart Receptacle Possibilitytopfod44 Fart Receptacle Possibilitytopfod44 Fart Receptacle Possibilitytopfod44 Fart Receptacle Possibility

what man is a man who dose not make the world a better place
Bad things happen to all, people good people just get back on their feet faster.

Keep your eyes on the prize and never stop working till your strong enough to take it from the world, and once you get it never stop working and never let it go because someone stronger might want it. Those are the realities of life.

A boy sees the world with hopeful eyes and a loving heart thinking that nothing bad can happen and that people good. A man sees not the world but the only those people and possessions he holds dear and watches them with unyielding eyes knowing if he blinks they’ll be stolen from him.

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition. Religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. ~ John Paul II" (one of my most favorites)

It is not the critic who counts, not the one who points out how the strong man stumbled or how the doer of deeds might have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with sweat and dust and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement; and who, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat
Srry i have a lot of quotes that i look to for inspiration nd other things lol but thanks for listening and i hope i contributed
Old 06-06-2007, 01:48 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

salsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cum

History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives.

~Abba Eban
Old 06-06-2007, 02:03 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 3,505, Level: 37 Points: 3,505, Level: 37 Points: 3,505, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 2 Total
rotorhead Fart Receptacle Possibilityrotorhead Fart Receptacle Possibilityrotorhead Fart Receptacle Possibilityrotorhead Fart Receptacle Possibility

One of my fav's:
"There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizzare and inexplicable.

There is another theory that states that this has already happened."
Douglas Adams - 5th book of the increasingly inaccurately labeled trilogy "Hitchhikers Guide..."
Old 06-06-2007, 02:10 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Ah, the great Douglas Adams....taken from us much too soon:

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Old 06-06-2007, 02:16 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

rotorhead Fart Receptacle Possibilityrotorhead Fart Receptacle Possibilityrotorhead Fart Receptacle Possibilityrotorhead Fart Receptacle Possibility

ahhh, I knew there'd be at least a couple fans of the great one here.

Yes, he was taken from us much too soon. I was fortunate enough to see him speak at one of the local universities here about a year before his passing.

BTW Salsa, did you realize towel day was just a week or so ago?
Old 06-06-2007, 02:58 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 103 Total
Sockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You Cum

There's an Official Towel Day??

Wow...

I got Douglas Adams' Signature on a Leather Bound Trilogy of The Guide!

AND in a sketch book I took to comic book conventions full of sketches by favorite artists.

His Signature is an Illegible Scrawl...

But I know it's Real!!

"If there's anything more important than My Ego around here, I want it found and shot Immediately!" - Zaphod Beeblebrox (More Douglas Adams)
Old 06-06-2007, 06:12 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

I had no idea but my towel came in handy the day before yesterday when the cellar started to flood. I stuffed it in the crack under the inside garage door and kept a minor disaster from becoming a major calamity.

Old 06-07-2007, 08:16 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

you are one hoopy frood, Salsa.

BTW All - here's the info on towel day. Put it on your calander for next year!
http://www.towelday.kojv.net/?frood
Old 06-07-2007, 12:14 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Socks, did you ever happen to read "Dirk Gently"?

DA wrote two other books after the Guide, the first was quite good. The second was nearly unreadable - I was very disappointed. It seemed like he'd just run out ideas if you can believe that - but if you haven't read Totally Hollistic Detective Agency, it's a great way to spend a weekend.

Also, you mentioned the leatherbound trilogy - surely you caught the last two in the series, yes?
Old 06-07-2007, 12:29 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Sockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You Cum

I'm quite the completeist when it comes to series of novels I like.

I have read all 5 books in the trilogy, and even "Last Chance To See" by Douglas Adams! And Yes, Dirk Gently as well.

Hell... I like Piers Anthony too. I've read the COMPLETE Xanth Trilogy (All 28 Books!) (He had trouble with math and thought that a trilogy was 3 to the third power!) (he called the 28th book the first installment in the second trilogy...)

But I Digress...

"I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly." Winston Churchill
Old 06-07-2007, 02:39 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

I actually liked both Dirk Gently books, although the second one was a bit...er, disjointed I guess.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:41 AM
Goddess
Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

Old 06-12-2007, 08:01 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

She's beautiful, imaginative, intelligent...and well read. Now I'm even more intimidated than ever...
Old 06-17-2007, 05:41 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

"I used to think it was awful that Life was so Unfair...

Then I thought - Wouldn't it be Much Worse if Life Really Were Fair, and all the Terrible things that happen to us come because we really Deserve them?

So now I take Great Comfort in the General Hostility and Unfairness of The Universe."

J. Michael Straczynsky
Old 08-08-2007, 07:49 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Scott Adams
Old 08-09-2007, 08:04 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 18,441, Level: 86 Points: 18,441, Level: 86 Points: 18,441, Level: 86
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 53 Total
beanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANER

History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of men.

Buck Dharma
Old 08-09-2007, 09:20 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 18,441, Level: 86 Points: 18,441, Level: 86 Points: 18,441, Level: 86
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 53 Total
beanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANER

While reading this thread, I could not help but notice that the Democrats were left alone. While I do not care for Bush, I still maintain that we are no worse off than if Gore had won the election. I believe the old saying is "Don't change dicks in the middle of a screwing".
Anyway, just a couple of gems:

During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the internet.

A zebra does not change its spots.

My first pledge will be to restore integrity to the White House. And I'll fire anyone who has lied to the American People or the United States Congress.
Old 08-16-2007, 05:17 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 3,554, Level: 37 Points: 3,554, Level: 37 Points: 3,554, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 6 Total
subman159 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!subman159 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!subman159 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!subman159 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!subman159 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!subman159 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

My favorite guote is this:"Here lies man's best friend,who possess all of man's virtues,but none of his vices."Lord Byron's epataph to his dog. I also like:Keep your friends close,but your enemys closer.
Old 10-09-2007, 04:49 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.

Friedrich Nietzche

Old 10-09-2007, 04:55 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

The Christian resolution to find the world ugly and bad has made the world ugly and bad. Nietzche

Always remember others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them and then you destroy yourself.
Nixon

Old 10-09-2007, 11:34 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 5,079, Level: 45 Points: 5,079, Level: 45 Points: 5,079, Level: 45
Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
thalzam Ground Zero

When you do a goodness, always think you throw it to the sea...
Old 10-11-2007, 08:20 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

subman159 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!subman159 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!subman159 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!subman159 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!subman159 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!subman159 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

Man is the only animal of which I am thoroughly and cravenly afraid.I have never thought much of the courage of a lion-tamer.Inside the cage he is atleast safe from other men.There is not much harm in a lion.He has no ideals,no religion,no politics,no chivalry,no gentility:in short,no reason for destroying anything that he does not want to eat --------George Bernard Shaw
Old 10-11-2007, 08:22 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

A woman is perturbed by what a man forgets--a man by what a woman remembers----Arch Ward
Old 10-11-2007, 08:24 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Marriage is a great institution,but I 'm not ready for an institution yet-----Mae West
Old 10-14-2007, 07:32 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Earth provides enought to satisfy every man's need/// but not every man's greed/
Ghandi

Old 10-14-2007, 07:40 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Gandhi

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?

An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

Old 10-14-2007, 07:45 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Ghandi
The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.

You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.

Old 10-14-2007, 07:48 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 15,755, Level: 80 Points: 15,755, Level: 80 Points: 15,755, Level: 80
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 14 Total
elie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANER

Seen at a NY subway station : “GOD IS DEAD " - Neitshe and right below it : "NEITSHE IS DEAD" - God