Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > FEMDOM DESIRE Forums > General Shit

Old 05-11-2006, 01:55 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 19,273, Level: 87 Points: 19,273, Level: 87 Points: 19,273, Level: 87
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 27 Total
salsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cum
Default Books and Authors

We have a thread here about music, so I thought maybe I'd start one about books. This one may sink like a stone, but I like to read and am always looking for new authors, so I'm gonna give it a go. I thought I'd mention a few that I like, and perhaps others would like to do the same. I'd also be interested to hear if anyone knows of any books with a BDSM theme.

I like mysteries, especially private detective fiction:

I'm a big fan of Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot series. I also like the American author Martha Grimes who sets all her books in England (ones that I've read anyway) and reminds me a little of Christie. I'm also a fan of the Nero Wolfe series of Rex Stout, as well as the Spenser series by Robert Parker because it often has very witty dialogue and is set in Boston where I live, but I think that the series hasn't aged all that well. I still like his early ones though.

I also like series that have female protagonists like Sue Grafton's "alphabet mysteries" that features the character Kinsey Millhone and Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum book series. The latter makes for excellent summer reading and can literally be laugh out loud funny at times.

I also like science fiction
:

Greg Bear, Gregory Benford, Ursula K. Le Guin, Stanislaw Lem, Robert Silverberg, Frederik Pohl and Octavia Butler are a few authors that come to mind. I just picked up my first book by William Gibson called Pattern Recognition and am looking forward to reading it.

And of course the great Douglas Adams, author of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, who sadly passed away a few years ago.

I guess a sub-genre of this would be dystopain and post-apocalyptic fiction like Orwell's 1984, Evgenij Zamiatin's We, Ann Rand's The Anthem, and A Canticle for Leibowitz by Walter Miller. If anyone has any of those to recommend, I'd really like to know.

I'm also a fan of some horror books:

I used to be a Stephen King fan, but I've recently realized that he lost me some years ago. I've kind of been hanging on hoping he'd come out with another one like It or The Stand, but I haven't even made it through the first chapter of his most recent one. I finished the Dark Tower series because I felt kind of compelled to after following it for over a decade, but I think King is over for me.

I'm about to start Hell House by Richard Matheson which looks quite good. I've liked some of Dean R. Koontz's novels like Strangers and Watchers, and I've also liked some of Clive Barker's books like Cabal and some of Peter Straub's work as well - Koko comes to mind offhand.

Old 05-11-2006, 03:35 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 6,081, Level: 50 Points: 6,081, Level: 50 Points: 6,081, Level: 50
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 48 Total
hotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANER
Default Re: Books and Authors

hello people,

my favorite books deal with intrigue, suspence, and they deal with shocking ends.

"the giver" was one of my all times favorites. it dealt with a boy who was given a gift far greater then any other person around. he first learned as much as he could and then ran into troubles bigger then he could handle troubles. i won't tell you how it ended. That book is a MUST READ!!! :)

another book i LOVED LOVED LOVED was "the green mile". many of you may have seen it in theatres and dvd, but neither does the book justice. the way the book is written makes you feel like the character and it will keep you glued.

another book i loved is called "bless me ultima". it deals with a little family that hired a midwife. the connection the midwife has with the spiritual world will also keep you glued to your chair. if i tell you more it will ruin the end. :)

another book that you'll love is "white fang" by jack london. you may have seen it in the movies, but the movie doesn't do it justice.

please tell me what you think :) please share some some books you have read :)

sincerely,
hotgaslvr
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 05-11-2006, 08:51 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

salsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cum

Thanks hotgaslvr,

The Giver looks to be right up my alley. I'm definitely going to check that one out. The Amazon review says it has "Echoes of
A Brave New World."

I may take a look at White Fang as well. I forgot to mention that I like quite a lot of classic fiction.
Old 05-12-2006, 04:34 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 4,529, Level: 42 Points: 4,529, Level: 42 Points: 4,529, Level: 42
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 1 Total
tickletoy PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!tickletoy PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!tickletoy PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!tickletoy PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!tickletoy PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!tickletoy PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!tickletoy PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

I am a horror/sci-fi fan myself. I also read a lot of science books especially those on cosmology. I am big Stephen Hawking fan. As for the horror /sci-fi category. I really like The Stand by Stephen King as well a truly classic book in my opinion. The Foundation trilogy by Issac Asimov is also a classic.

For those interested in bizarre horror and odd books check out The House Of Leaves. A long but interesting adventure into horror and the bizarre.
Old 05-12-2006, 04:49 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickletoy
I am a horror/sci-fi fan myself. I also read a lot of science books especially those on cosmology. I am big Stephen Hawking fan. As for the horror /sci-fi category. I really like The Stand by Stephen King as well a truly classic book in my opinion. The Foundation trilogy by Issac Asimov is also a classic.

For those interested in bizarre horror and odd books check out The House Of Leaves. A long but interesting adventure into horror and the bizarre.
Thanks tickletoy,

The House of Leaves looks very interesting. I just ordered that and The Giver from the library. I may give Hawking's A Brief History of Time another go as well, but the first time I tried to read it I wound up with a bit of a headache as I tried to wrap my mind around some of the concepts. Another similar kind of book that I really liked was John Gribbin's In Search of the Big Bang, which I think is out in a revised version as there have been many new discoveries since the original release.
Old 05-12-2006, 04:56 PM
Goddess
Points: 2,894, Level: 32 Points: 2,894, Level: 32 Points: 2,894, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
SinnamonLove Ground Zero

I prefer non-fiction books. Most of the fiction I indulge in are SM related - althought some will have a heavy sexual theme to them. I just completed reading Black Feminism and Blues Legacies by Angela Davis and am currently working on The Covenant with Black America (intro by Tavis Smiley,) and have already moved on my next book, Letters to a Young Brother (Hill Harper) as my next one in line. I am facinated with books on social class structures. The Angela Davis book is a must read. She analyzes the usic of Bessie Smith, Ma Rainey and Billie Holiday and the huge disparity between Blues and Jazz music... and their reflection of the caste systems they mirror. She was granted permission to include the lyrics to the first to Ladies in the book, a task she underwent with ear to phonograph to translate as there aren't any completed written copies of them all. Talk about a dedicated Woman!

I started reviewing some of My favorite books on Amazon - but I haven't had time to really update it as there are so many books in My collection...

Here is the link to My Book Reviews: Amazon.com: Profile For Sinnamon Love: Reviews
Old 05-12-2006, 06:44 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 4,529, Level: 42 Points: 4,529, Level: 42 Points: 4,529, Level: 42
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 1 Total
tickletoy PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!tickletoy PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!tickletoy PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!tickletoy PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!tickletoy PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!tickletoy PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!tickletoy PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

Quote:
Thanks tickletoy,

The House of Leaves looks very interesting. I just ordered that and The Giver from the library. I may give Hawking's A Brief History of Time another go as well, but the first time I tried to read it I wound up with a bit of a headache as I tried to wrap my mind around some of the concepts. Another similar kind of book that I really liked was John Gribbin's In Search of the Big Bang, which I think is out in a revised version as there have been many new discoveries since the original release.
Another excellent book in the Astronomy line is The Five Ages Of The Universe . One of my personal favorites.
Old 05-12-2006, 07:32 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinnamonLove
I prefer non-fiction books. Most of the fiction I indulge in are SM related - althought some will have a heavy sexual theme to them. I just completed reading Black Feminism and Blues Legacies by Angela Davis and am currently working on The Covenant with Black America (intro by Tavis Smiley,) and have already moved on my next book, Letters to a Young Brother (Hill Harper) as my next one in line. I am facinated with books on social class structures. The Angela Davis book is a must read. She analyzes the usic of Bessie Smith, Ma Rainey and Billie Holiday and the huge disparity between Blues and Jazz music... and their reflection of the caste systems they mirror. She was granted permission to include the lyrics to the first to Ladies in the book, a task she underwent with ear to phonograph to translate as there aren't any completed written copies of them all. Talk about a dedicated Woman!

I started reviewing some of My favorite books on Amazon - but I haven't had time to really update it as there are so many books in My collection...

Here is the link to My Book Reviews: http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...Fencoding=UTF8
Thank You for the link Mistress,

Different Loving looks like a very interesting book.
Old 05-12-2006, 08:55 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 15,933, Level: 81 Points: 15,933, Level: 81 Points: 15,933, Level: 81
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 16 Total
hockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANER

i know, i know...go figure a hockey coach that actually knows how to read....but when i travel (which i do a lot) i love to read any of Stuart Woods novels. He writes primarily detective type mysteries and for the most part it is a very very easy read. i have always been able to lose myself in some of his characters, especially his books that feature the character Stone Barrington.

i used to really enjoy John Grisham's work as well. The reader can get lost in the courtroom action that is usually quite prevelant in his work.
Old 05-12-2006, 10:15 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeysub12
i know, i know...go figure a hockey coach that actually knows how to read....but when i travel (which i do a lot) i love to read any of Stuart Woods novels. He writes primarily detective type mysteries and for the most part it is a very very easy read. i have always been able to lose myself in some of his characters, especially his books that feature the character Stone Barrington.

i used to really enjoy John Grisham's work as well. The reader can get lost in the courtroom action that is usually quite prevelant in his work.
Thanks hockeysub,

I've never read anything by Woods, but I'll have to give him a try as his stuff sounds like it's the kind of thing I would like.
Old 05-21-2006, 03:08 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Just finished The curious incident of the dog in the night-time by Mark Haddon. It's a strange and somewhat fascinating book written from the perspective of an autistic kid.

I also found out that that Kinky Friedman guy who's running for governor of Texas also wrote mystery novels, some of which sound kind of interesting.
Old 05-22-2006, 01:29 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 103 Total
Sockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You Cum

My favorite fiction writers include Douglas Adams, Piers Anthony, Edgar Rice Burroughs (Mars Series!), and Ursala K. LeGuin.

Non-Fiction writers include Bertrand Russell, Stephen Hawking, Paul Davies, and Socrates (as described by Plato... nobody really knows if Socrates even existed outside of Plato's imagination, but his Philosophy and "method" are a major influence on my life) (and Username!).

Do Comic Books count?

Can't write off Vaughn Bode and Alan Moore just because they did not write Novels (but I think Alan Moore did write a coupe... The Hypothetical Lizard is a short story... can't think of the name of the novel about history though).
Old 05-22-2006, 01:44 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 8,738, Level: 62 Points: 8,738, Level: 62 Points: 8,738, Level: 62
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 17 Total
maxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANER

i'm so not a book reader (wish i were, there's a bundle of books, non-fiction, like Ms Love previously, that i'd love to devote time to reading) but i must have zero patience to read something with 200+ pages...

i do read alot though, mostly online news related stuff, etc etc... constantly reading.. but not much in the way of books... and when i do have a book in front of me, i'm only reading it from cover to cover cause i have to know whats in it (like the rules of court for the state of california) or i read it piecemeal and way out of order (chapter 4, then chapter 2, then chapter 9, etc..easier with a non-fiction/documentry sorta book though).

i blame college... force feeding the students each quarter with 4-10 books per class, and 5 class workload...do the math.... bad college professor..bad
Old 05-22-2006, 02:18 AM
Goddess
Points: 23,914, Level: 94 Points: 23,914, Level: 94 Points: 23,914, Level: 94
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 6 Total
LadyC Ground Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeysub12

I loved Grisham but found it quite repetetive, I love history books, biographies, stuff I call "soft science", basically everything from Carl Segan, most of Noam Chomsky (his Three models for the description of language is one of the best books on computer science EVER) and his political books are well rounded and insightful...

Apart from that, depends what I am doing, if it is just for reading on a train or a flight, almost anything, I just grab a book that promises to be entertaining, no matter if they're classics or fast food...
Old 05-22-2006, 04:16 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sockratease
My favorite fiction writers include Douglas Adams, Piers Anthony, Edgar Rice Burroughs (Mars Series!), and Ursala K. LeGuin.

Non-Fiction writers include Bertrand Russell, Stephen Hawking, Paul Davies, and Socrates (as described by Plato... nobody really knows if Socrates even existed outside of Plato's imagination, but his Philosophy and "method" are a major influence on my life) (and Username!).

Do Comic Books count?

Can't write off Vaughn Bode and Alan Moore just because they did not write Novels (but I think Alan Moore did write a coupe... The Hypothetical Lizard is a short story... can't think of the name of the novel about history though).
Sure, comic books count. I have known quite a few people who are really into them, although they were never really my thing.

Piers Anthony is another one that I like too. I somehow never read anything by Burroughs, but I will have to try his books.
Old 05-22-2006, 04:25 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxxlube
i'm so not a book reader (wish i were, there's a bundle of books, non-fiction, like Ms Love previously, that i'd love to devote time to reading) but i must have zero patience to read something with 200+ pages...

i do read alot though, mostly online news related stuff, etc etc... constantly reading.. but not much in the way of books... and when i do have a book in front of me, i'm only reading it from cover to cover cause i have to know whats in it (like the rules of court for the state of california) or i read it piecemeal and way out of order (chapter 4, then chapter 2, then chapter 9, etc..easier with a non-fiction/documentry sorta book though).

i blame college... force feeding the students each quarter with 4-10 books per class, and 5 class workload...do the math.... bad college professor..bad
I get most of my news online now. I can't stand tv news anymore. There seems to be very little in the way of investigation and a lot of attempts to provide entertainment in the form of pitting a liberal against a conservative and having them argue something. I would be interested in seeing some of these "debates" analysed for accuracy after the fact, but that never seems to happen.

I do find that I have more of a tendency to scan online rather than read in depth though. Something about sitting here in front of the monitor I guess. Maybe if I had a computer that I could flop on the couch with I'd read more on the computer - I've downloaded whole books from that online book project and never did get very far with them.
Old 05-22-2006, 02:08 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Sockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You Cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by salsashark
Sure, comic books count. I have known quite a few people who are really into them, although they were never really my thing.

Piers Anthony is another one that I like too. I somehow never read anything by Burroughs, but I will have to try his books.
Piers Anthony is a nut.

I just re-read the whole Xanth trilogy.

All 27 books.

He though a trilogy was 3 ^3 books!

It is light hearted but fun Fantasy. Full of Puns!

He wrote a book called Pornucopia, which is adult stuff and has a story called The Magic Fart (or so I hear, I can't find a copy!).

For Burroughs, start with the Mars Series. The first book, A Princess of Mars, is due to be made ino a movie by the guy who did Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow!

Plus it has been a favorite of mine since childhood.
Old 05-23-2006, 01:35 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotgaslvr
"the giver" was one of my all times favorites. it dealt with a boy who was given a gift far greater then any other person around. he first learned as much as he could and then ran into troubles bigger then he could handle troubles. i won't tell you how it ended. That book is a MUST READ!!! :)
I just finished The Giver - I read it from cover to cover in one night. Needless to say, I loved it, but I wish it had been longer and gone into more detail about how the society came to be that way in the first place. I can't get enough of that kind of dystopian/post-apocalyptic stuff for some reason.
Old 05-24-2006, 11:39 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 12,443, Level: 72 Points: 12,443, Level: 72 Points: 12,443, Level: 72
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 8 Total
humiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANERhumiliation boy ASS CLEANER

I don't read as much as i wish i did but when i do i read it is usually american classics. Twain , stienbeck,ect....
I also like douglas Adams...great stuff....
Old 05-25-2006, 08:51 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliation boy
I don't read as much as i wish i did but when i do i read it is usually american classics. Twain , stienbeck,ect....
I also like douglas Adams...great stuff....
I love Douglas Adams's stuff as well. I really wish he had written more before he passed away. I like the Guide of course, but I also really liked his Dirk Gently books about an offbeat private eye that had much of the same humor as the Guide series.

As far as American Classics go, I think F. Scott Fitzgerald is my favorite. I'm going to take some of his with me when I go on vacation. I'm hoping to rent a cabin for a few weeks and see if I can get away from the computer for more than a few hours at a time. Working for myself is great, but I haven't had a proper vacation in about three years.
Old 06-05-2006, 05:30 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Playboy has published a list of the 25 Sexiest Novels, which looks interesting. Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice made sixth on the list. I'm gonna have to head over to the library and start ordering some of these as I don't think I've read any of them.
Old 06-18-2011, 09:14 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 7,755, Level: 59 Points: 7,755, Level: 59 Points: 7,755, Level: 59
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 50 Total
a_mere_male_gag PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!a_mere_male_gag PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!a_mere_male_gag PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!a_mere_male_gag PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!a_mere_male_gag PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!a_mere_male_gag PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

This male has also read The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, starting just before bed and resurfacing in the middle of the night, near the end, and realizing work was only a few hours away...so grabbed a few s and finished it during breakfast.
In the astronomy vein, A Traveler's Guide to Mars had some of the most dazzling images this male has ever seen of the Red Planet, many unpublished ever before. The Black Hole at the Center of Our Galaxy also had some mind-numbing text and images of The Milky Way's deadly engine.
This male has also read Stanislaw Lem and especially enjoyed The Cyberiad and Memoirs Found in a Bathtub. Theodore Sturgeon can get a little flighty, but his work usually sets the bar high, and Phillip K. Dick, the self-proclaimed "crap artist", occupies a huge place on this male's shelves. Anyone interested in science fiction might enjoy Soon I Will Be invincible, a very entertaining first novel which alternates the life stories of a new female superhero (a cyborg of Amazonian proportions) and a reluctant super-villain whose thirteenth plan can't possibly fail, unlike one through twelve. And anyone who can handle the shaggiest ending ever written might consider the wildly creative novel The Carpet-Makers, whose plot defies description.
Among autobiographies, Iron & Silk, later a fine movie starring its author, makes for an easy but intriguing read. The author grew up watching "chop socky" films, then appreciated Chinese culture and language, finally earning a chance to teach English in a school in China. His adventures (and struggles with the local traditions / protocols) sometimes lead to disaster, but also great delight and remarkable achievement.
Old 06-21-2011, 08:52 AM
Foot Slave
Points: 6,841, Level: 54 Points: 6,841, Level: 54 Points: 6,841, Level: 54
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 11 Total
ppplll Fart Receptacle Possibilityppplll Fart Receptacle Possibility

I like Dan Brown
Old 06-21-2011, 11:21 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

I've been enjoying Terry Pratchett's Discworld stuff. Books, audio books, movies, and cartoons. INCREDIBLY Fun Stuff!

If you like Douglas Adams and Piers Anthony, you'll enjoy Terry Pratchett.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:40 PM
Ass Whore
Points: 462, Level: 9 Points: 462, Level: 9 Points: 462, Level: 9
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 3 Total
BondageLand DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

I am an avid reader that commutes on railway lines... and I am very sad about the way kindles nooks and other "electronic books" are making it very hard to flirt with someone based on the book they are reading.

I've found that flirting with other readers on the commuter trains has led to some of my very best dates!