Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > FEMDOM DESIRE Forums > General Shit

Old 02-26-2006, 02:05 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 6,081, Level: 50 Points: 6,081, Level: 50 Points: 6,081, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 48 Total
hotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANER
Default (Spitting & slapping eating food chewed by a Mistress, food served by a Mistress's)

Hello Do you have any spaces devoted only to these things? (spitting, slapping, eating food chewed and spat by a Mistress, )

Last edited by hotfootlvr; 02-26-2006 at 02:07 PM.
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 02-27-2006, 01:43 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 3,529, Level: 37 Points: 3,529, Level: 37 Points: 3,529, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 1 Total
niz PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!niz PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!niz PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!niz PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!niz PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!niz PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!
Default Re: (Spitting & slapping eating food chewed by a Mistress, food served by a Mistress's)

I would be very much interested in that too.
Old 02-27-2006, 06:43 PM
Goddess
Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 2 For This Post / 778 Total
Mistress Taylor has disabled reputation
Default Re: (Spitting & slapping eating food chewed by a Mistress, food served by a Mistress'

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotgaslvr
Hello Do you have any spaces devoted only to these things? (spitting, slapping, eating food chewed and spat by a Mistress, )

It is in femdom. Do you suggest a section just for these things? Here are some clips pics of slapping and spitting/

Who Said Thanks:
slave_paris (02-01-2010), ponyslave (10-28-2009)
Old 03-02-2006, 08:39 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 7,437, Level: 57 Points: 7,437, Level: 57 Points: 7,437, Level: 57
Last Achievements

TSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANER
Thumbs up Re: (Spitting & slapping eating food chewed by a Mistress, food served by a Mistress's)

HI Mistress St. Claire!! I finally found out how to get to the forum...I just went to femdomdesire.com Sorry about the stupidity. I hope you can slap me around and spit on me. When are you coming to the East Coast and where aer you going at the end of March? I can't wait to be completely dominated and I am so excited that you're gonna kick my balls!

Last edited by TSCISAGODDESS; 03-13-2006 at 10:02 PM.
Old 03-02-2006, 10:38 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 3,529, Level: 37 Points: 3,529, Level: 37 Points: 3,529, Level: 37
Last Achievements

niz PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!niz PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!niz PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!niz PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!niz PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!niz PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!
Default Re: (Spitting & slapping eating food chewed by a Mistress, food served by a Mistress's)

Mistress Taylor, thanks for the lovely pics. Are there any pics in which slaves eat food "chewed" by a mistress... will be so amazing
Old 03-02-2006, 01:15 PM
DOGBOY
Last Achievements

TSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANER

Yes thank you Mistress Taylor. Those are lovely pics. Who is the other Mistress in the picture? She is quite pleasing to the eye as well. Ooooooooo man I can't wait to smell your farts and get my nuts kicked in!
Old 03-02-2006, 07:16 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 15,755, Level: 80 Points: 15,755, Level: 80 Points: 15,755, Level: 80
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 14 Total
elie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANER

Eating food chewed by a Mistress sounds real intriguing. I have had Mistresses spit in my mouth put have never had chewed food. I think I would definitely eat food chewed by Mistress Taylor.
Old 03-03-2006, 02:11 AM
Goddess
Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 778 Total
Default Re: (Spitting & slapping eating food chewed by a Mistress, food served by a Mistress'

Quote:
Originally Posted by niz
Mistress Taylor, thanks for the lovely pics. Are there any pics in which slaves eat food "chewed" by a mistress... will be so amazing

I just shot Apachie doing that. I will post pics soon. The clip will be in the sneeze,burp,chew and crush store. It is in clips4sale.com. I will post some pics here. Remind me if you do not see them soon.
Old 03-03-2006, 02:13 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSCISAGODDESS
Yes thank you Mistress Taylor. Those are lovely pics. Who is the other Mistress in the picture? She is quite pleasing to the eye as well. Ooooooooo man I can't wait to smell your farts and get my nuts kicked in!
That is Mistress L. She is on this forum also.
Old 03-03-2006, 12:07 PM
DOGBOY
Last Achievements

Wonderful. She is very powerful looking. I want to eat chewed up hamburger or chicken from your mouths. Anything that would make you laugh or make you wet I just want to serve my best efforts to serve any requests from you beautiful Goddess. My body is your playground if you so choose to humiliate me :)
Old 03-05-2006, 04:18 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Quote:

Wonderful. She is very powerful looking. I want to eat chewed up hamburger or chicken from your mouths. Anything that would make you laugh or make you wet I just want to serve my best efforts to serve any requests from you beautiful Goddess. My body is your playground if you so choose to humiliate me :)
Good so get your ass to LA so we can dominate you in a video.
Old 03-05-2006, 10:33 AM
DOGBOY
Last Achievements

I thought I would be able to see you and serve you when you come to the East Coast in late March....I will do my best to get to LA but I don't know how realistic it is right now because I'm busy with school and work too. I could definitely go to NYC when you come I thought that's when you wanted to film for ballkicking. I'm glad you are interested in dominating me though Goddess
Old 03-09-2006, 06:59 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 6,081, Level: 50 Points: 6,081, Level: 50 Points: 6,081, Level: 50
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 48 Total
hotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANER

eating chewed up food that touches a Mistress's tongue, teeth, and sensual lips is amazing to say the least. you are able to feel the warmth from her mouth in yours. speaking as a slave that has experienced it PLEASE allow me to tell you it's out of this world. :o)
Old 03-10-2006, 03:12 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 3,052, Level: 34 Points: 3,052, Level: 34 Points: 3,052, Level: 34
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
aal DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

...purchasing a ticket!
Old 03-11-2006, 01:40 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Quote:
HI Mistress St. Claire!! I finally found out how to get to the forum...I just went to femdomedesire.com Sorry about the stupidity. I hope you can slap me around and spit on me. When are you coming to the East Coast and where aer you going at the end of March? I can't wait to be completely dominated and I am so excited that you're gonna kick my balls!
How much ball kicking can you handle? My trip looks like it is going to happen in April instead. I have too much going on here.
Old 03-13-2006, 10:01 PM
DOGBOY
Last Achievements

I actually have no idea Mistress. That's cool that you're gonna be there in April....do you know when in April (early or late)? I think that we should find out and try. I have never been submissive before or had a Mistress I just want to do this to please you and worship you because you are truly a Goddess to me (and throngs of other loyal worshippers). I would prefer ball punching to kicking but whatever you want to do my body is yours to use and abuse as you choose!
Old 03-17-2006, 04:36 AM
Bitchboy
Points: 2,822, Level: 32 Points: 2,822, Level: 32 Points: 2,822, Level: 32
Last Achievements

gabrykin DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

spit spit spit
Old 03-17-2006, 11:00 AM
Ass Whore
Points: 3,157, Level: 34 Points: 3,157, Level: 34 Points: 3,157, Level: 34
Last Achievements

icky Ground Zeroicky Ground Zero

Wow, this forum is like a dream come true. All the fantasies I have felt like I am alone with for so long. I'd love to see some chewed food clips.

I've done that with a Mistress in public. Pre-chewed sushi I had to eat off my dish without using my hands. Very intense and humiliation, like an animal.
Old 03-17-2006, 03:15 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Quote:
I actually have no idea Mistress. That's cool that you're gonna be there in April....do you know when in April (early or late)? I think that we should find out and try. I have never been submissive before or had a Mistress I just want to do this to please you and worship you because you are truly a Goddess to me (and throngs of other loyal worshippers). I would prefer ball punching to kicking but whatever you want to do my body is yours to use and abuse as you choose!
\WHAT YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN SUBMISSIVE. HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU WILL WANT TO HAVE YOUR BALLS PUNCHED AND KICKED?
Old 03-17-2006, 03:18 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by icky
Wow, this forum is like a dream come true. All the fantasies I have felt like I am alone with for so long. I'd love to see some chewed food clips.

I've done that with a Mistress in public. Pre-chewed sushi I had to eat off my dish without using my hands. Very intense and humiliation, like an animal.
I have several clips like that have been shot recently. I will post pics as they are put up. I will also put a link up to a store I think you will like.
Old 03-18-2006, 01:14 PM
DOGBOY
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Taylor
\WHAT YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN SUBMISSIVE. HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU WILL WANT TO HAVE YOUR BALLS PUNCHED AND KICKED?
Mistress Taylor. I know because it is from you. You are my absolute fantasy my every desire. You light my pants on fire! I want the experience. I want to please you. I want to do everything that you want me to. I want you to explore any fantasies you may have. I would be in heaven in your presence. I'm a 21 year old and no girl my age does anything for me like you can. I never have been submissive but I do not worry. I just want to be there and I want you to do as you please
Old 03-20-2006, 12:53 AM
DOGBOY
Last Achievements

Yeah and plus...balls of steel baby. I have been kicked and punched in the balls so many times...and Mistress Taylor I think I'm gonna challenge you to bring it! Bring it bring bring it bring it. I am completely submissive to you...I'm begging and pleading and trying my hardest. I hope you choose me choose me choose me. I'll hold it down...spit in my face slap me and spit food in my mouth. I am so down with that!
Old 03-20-2006, 12:55 AM
DOGBOY
Last Achievements

PS: Only Mistress Taylor can do the things I ask and beg for (spitting food in my mouth) because she's the only woman I WORSHIP. Or wasn't it the otehr way around? I guess the domme makes the rules? Don't worry I'm not that amateur but seriously though, all those things I listed and said are specifically for the greeneyed Goddess gracing all of our lives with her commitment to excellence!
Old 05-11-2006, 07:58 PM
Bitchboy
Points: 2,713, Level: 31 Points: 2,713, Level: 31 Points: 2,713, Level: 31
Last Achievements

abdullahbughanim DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

where is the link
Old 08-30-2008, 03:43 AM
Bitchboy
Points: 1,047, Level: 17 Points: 1,047, Level: 17 Points: 1,047, Level: 17
Last Achievements

shadowss DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

is this working?
Old 09-18-2009, 06:42 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 7,939, Level: 59 Points: 7,939, Level: 59 Points: 7,939, Level: 59
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 19 Total
shags_da_mutt PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!shags_da_mutt PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!shags_da_mutt PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!shags_da_mutt PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!shags_da_mutt PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!shags_da_mutt PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!shags_da_mutt PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

Please more clips with this topic!!!!!!!
Old 01-16-2010, 10:41 AM
Ass Whore
Points: 853, Level: 15 Points: 853, Level: 15 Points: 853, Level: 15
Last Achievements

wade33 DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!
Default Re: (Spitting & slapping eating food chewed by a Mistress, food served by a Mistress's

so did TSIC ever meet up with you Mistress Taylor? lol
Old 04-19-2010, 04:57 AM
Ass Whore
Points: 1,909, Level: 26 Points: 1,909, Level: 26 Points: 1,909, Level: 26
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

viamont DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!
Default Re: (Spitting & slapping eating food chewed by a Mistress, food served by a Mistress's

Every man must have like spitting
Old 02-08-2012, 09:15 AM
Ass Whore
Points: 1,211, Level: 19 Points: 1,211, Level: 19 Points: 1,211, Level: 19
Last Achievements

inc_bangla DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

i want to drink her spit...... and saliva
Old 05-20-2013, 06:36 PM
Ass Whore
Points: 462, Level: 9 Points: 462, Level: 9 Points: 462, Level: 9
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 3 Total
BondageLand DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

Would love to find someone in San Francisco into the prechewed food aspect of that kink who is also comfortable making videos with me. That sounds like FUN. :-)

Bonus points for sploshing!