Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > FEMDOM DESIRE Forums > General Shit

Old 09-18-2010, 10:22 PM
Goddess
Points: 12,782, Level: 73 Points: 12,782, Level: 73 Points: 12,782, Level: 73
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 1 For This Post / 16 Total
bitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANER
Arrow Kim Kardashian gets death threats from Justin Bieber fans

Kim Kardashian received death threats from Justin Bieber fans.

The socialite has revealed the teen pop star's fans, nicknamed 'The Bliebers', went "insane" and threatened to kill her after photographs emerged of them frolicking in the sea together.

She said: "'The Bliebers', they threatened to kill me. I really got death threats, it was insane. But he told them to back off and they did. I think it was all like a joke."

The pair had been appearing in a secret shoot when images of them together emerged, sparking rumors they were an item.

However, Kim, 29, thinks it is "ridiculous" people thought she could have been dating the 16-year-old singer.

She added in an interview on British station Radio 1: "Is that not ridiculous that people thought that Justin Bieber and I were on vacation together, on a romantic vacation, in the Bahamas and I just happened to wear a gown as my swimsuit, and red lips and he's dressed in a suit in the ocean? There's another shot where I was wearing a full trench coat with lingerie on underneath, thigh highs and heels walking to the beach. Seriously, who would walk to the beach like that?"

Although the pair get on well, Kim insists the age gap is just too big for them to ever date.

She explained: "The Biebs and I are cool. We have met a few times for all that work stuff, and I think it's just got taken way out of context. But he's a really nice kid."

Ain't no room service here, this ain't no hotel
Who Said Thanks:
lopimopi (09-20-2010)
Old 09-20-2010, 05:09 AM
Spitoon &/Or Receptacle
Points: 2,408, Level: 29 Points: 2,408, Level: 29 Points: 2,408, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
lopimopi DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!
Cool Re: Kim Kardashian gets death threats from Justin Bieber fans

Sure he would be a nice little puny slave for HER.
Old 09-20-2010, 05:15 AM
Spitoon &/Or Receptacle
Points: 2,408, Level: 29 Points: 2,408, Level: 29 Points: 2,408, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
lopimopi DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!
Cool Re: Kim Kardashian gets death threats from Justin Bieber fans

Sure he would be a nice puny litlle slave for HER.
AH AH AH
Old 10-01-2010, 12:11 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 18,441, Level: 86 Points: 18,441, Level: 86 Points: 18,441, Level: 86
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 53 Total
beanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANER
Default Re: Kim Kardashian gets death threats from Justin Bieber fans

If there were a camera around, KK would do that. Hopefully, she starts a new trend in beachwear!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitch_p0p View Post
Kim Kardashian received death threats from Justin Bieber fans.

She added in an interview on British station Radio 1: "There's another shot where I was wearing a full trench coat with lingerie on underneath, thigh highs and heels walking to the beach. Seriously, who would walk to the beach like that?"
Old 10-02-2010, 09:03 AM
Goddess
Points: 12,782, Level: 73 Points: 12,782, Level: 73 Points: 12,782, Level: 73
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 16 Total
bitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANER
Arrow Re: Kim Kardashian gets death threats from Justin Bieber fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanguy View Post
If there were a camera around, KK would do that. Hopefully, she starts a new trend in beachwear!
Kim Kardashian doesn't need a man to be happy.

The socialite - who has previously dated NFL player Reggie Bush and soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo in the past - believes she could be content on her own but thinks she will one day find love because it makes life "more entertaining".

She said: "I feel like I don't need a man, but I'm also such a hopeless romantic. I really think that having someone makes everything more entertaining.

"I don't think you need a guy to make you happy but it's nice to have one."

The 29-year-old beauty - who has just split from Dallas Cowboys football player Miles Austin - is planning to be single for the foreseeable future but if she meets 'Mr. Right' she will make time for dates.

She told Britain's More! magazine: "I'm happily single and having fun. But I think everybody can make time for someone they really like.

"I'm dating or I'm trying to. I just want to keep it a bit quieter and move private than previous relationships.

"I would just take falling in love a bit slower these days. And I've got so much more going on, being single means I can concentrate more on myself."
......Sounds like she might be looking at women for replacements of men.
Meanwhile..Khloe Kardashian getting pregnancy practice..Khloe Kardashian says getting pregnant is "much harder" than she thought.

The socialite and her basketball player husband Lamar Odom have been trying for a baby but haven't had any success so far.

However, the brunette beauty isn't too disheartened because she enjoys the "practice".

Khloe, who this week celebrated their first wedding anniversary, told Life and Style magazine: "I thought I'd be pregnant by now. We've been working at it all year.

"Getting pregnant is much harder than we thought - but practicing making babies is amazing!"

The couple have reportedly started using a fertility monitor so they know when Khloe is ovulating and what the optimum time is to try.

A source said: "Khloe's been using the monitor for about a month now. They're trying more actively than ever before. Lamar is very serious about it."

Khloe, 26, and Lamar, 30, marked their anniversary by renewing their wedding vows on Monday (27.09.10).

The Los Angeles Lakers basketball player organized surprised his wife by organizing a service at music industry executive Irving Azoff's family home in Beverly Hills - the location of their first nuptials.
Just keeping up with the Kardashians
Old 04-16-2012, 11:22 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 18,441, Level: 86 Points: 18,441, Level: 86 Points: 18,441, Level: 86
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 53 Total
beanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANER

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitch_p0p View Post
Kim Kardashian doesn't need a man to be happy.

The socialite - who has previously dated NFL player Reggie Bush and soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo in the past - believes she could be content on her own but thinks she will one day find love because it makes life "more entertaining".

She said: "I feel like I don't need a man, but I'm also such a hopeless romantic. I really think that having someone makes everything more entertaining.

"I don't think you need a guy to make you happy but it's nice to have one."

The 29-year-old beauty - who has just split from Dallas Cowboys football player Miles Austin - is planning to be single for the foreseeable future but if she meets 'Mr. Right' she will make time for dates.

She told Britain's More! magazine: "I'm happily single and having fun. But I think everybody can make time for someone they really like.

"I'm dating or I'm trying to. I just want to keep it a bit quieter and move private than previous relationships.

"I would just take falling in love a bit slower these days. And I've got so much more going on, being single means I can concentrate more on myself."
......Sounds like she might be looking at women for replacements of men.
Meanwhile..Khloe Kardashian getting pregnancy practice..Khloe Kardashian says getting pregnant is "much harder" than she thought.

The socialite and her basketball player husband Lamar Odom have been trying for a baby but haven't had any success so far.

However, the brunette beauty isn't too disheartened because she enjoys the "practice".

Khloe, who this week celebrated their first wedding anniversary, told Life and Style magazine: "I thought I'd be pregnant by now. We've been working at it all year.

"Getting pregnant is much harder than we thought - but practicing making babies is amazing!"

The couple have reportedly started using a fertility monitor so they know when Khloe is ovulating and what the optimum time is to try.

A source said: "Khloe's been using the monitor for about a month now. They're trying more actively than ever before. Lamar is very serious about it."

Khloe, 26, and Lamar, 30, marked their anniversary by renewing their wedding vows on Monday (27.09.10).

The Los Angeles Lakers basketball player organized surprised his wife by organizing a service at music industry executive Irving Azoff's family home in Beverly Hills - the location of their first nuptials.
Just keeping up with the Kardashians
I had to bump this. Kim is still desperately seeking Mr. K, and no courtship period is too short!
Old 01-07-2013, 11:48 AM
Ass Whore
Points: 942, Level: 16 Points: 942, Level: 16 Points: 942, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 1 Total
mysteryterror Ground Zero

more hollywood tomfooling
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.