Old 03-18-2008, 08:14 AM
Bitchboy
Points: 1,519, Level: 22 Points: 1,519, Level: 22 Points: 1,519, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 1 For This Post / 1 Total
patapon DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!
Default The Script for a Clip

I suggest to state ideas in occasion of creation interesting scripts for video clips.I can swear that everyone want their fantasies in reality.Why not share them with others,and make a great clips^__^
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Who Said Thanks:
Mistress Taylor (09-26-2009)
Old 03-18-2008, 08:52 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 103 Total
Sockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You Cum
Default Re: The Script for a Clip

Quote:
Originally Posted by patapon
I suggest to state ideas in occasion of creation interesting scripts for video clips.I can swear that everyone want their fantasies in reality.Why not share them with others,and make a great clips^__^
You go first...
Old 03-18-2008, 05:02 PM
Amphibistrator
Points: 319,886, Level: 100 Points: 319,886, Level: 100 Points: 319,886, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 4,558 Total
Flatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You Cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by patapon

Thread *STUCK*

You're up Patapon!

Old 06-21-2008, 01:27 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 5,366, Level: 47 Points: 5,366, Level: 47 Points: 5,366, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 5 Total
mynameisbob Fart Receptacle Possibilitymynameisbob Fart Receptacle Possibilitymynameisbob Fart Receptacle Possibilitymynameisbob Fart Receptacle Possibility

Mistress Taylor and a second Mistress (we'll call her "Princess") have just come back from the gym. They sit down on the couch.

MT: Slave! Get your ass over here.

Slave makes his way over to the two Mistresses, awaiting his orders.

MT: Come here. On your hands and knees. Now. Take our sneakers off.

Slave does as he is instructed.

MT: Get down there.

MT points to the floor just infront of her. She drapes her feet over Slaves back, using him as a footrest. Princess does the same.

Princess: I haven't had a workout like that for a long time. I ache all over...

MT: (interrupting) ...I'm sorry. But, what is that smell? Is that your socks?

Princess: My socks?! No, I think it's coming from your sneakers.

MT: No, no no, It's definitely your socks. I can smell them from here.

Princess: It is not! Just ask your little bitchboy if you don't believe me.

MT: Fine. Slave, where do you think the smell is coming from?

Slave: I, I don't know Mistress.

Princess: What do you mean "you don't know"? It's a simple question.

Slave: I, I , don't-

MT rears back and slaps Slave in the face. Princess erupts in laughter.

MT: Now, I'm going to ask you again and I expect an answer. Where is the smell coming from?

Slave: I'm sorry Mistress... I don't know.

Princess: God, you're useless. Here, smell this...

Princess picks up MT's sneaker and forces Slave's face into it. MT finds this thoroughly amusing.

Princess: Now, take a deep breath. Can you smell it? I can't hear you sniffing! Is that it? Is that where the smell is coming from?

MT: Wait, wait, wait.

MT snatches away her sneaker.

MT: Smell her socks. And then tell us that that's what's stinking up the room. Do you mind, Princess?

Princess: Not at all.

Princess removes her socks and rubs them in Slaves face.

Princess: See, they don't smell bad, do they boy? Do they!?!?

MT: They do, don't they!?

Princess stands over Slave, intimidating him. She get's right in his face.

Princess: Tell her it's her sneakers!

MT stands up. She yanks Slave by the hair to get his full attention.

MT: Tell her it's her socks!

Slave is now terrified. He knows he is going to piss off one of these Mistresses regardless of what he says. He has felt the wrath of MT in the past and it's not something he wants endure again. Slave points to Princess. He doesn't meet her eye though, instead looking away to one side, almost flinching as he speaks...

Slave: It's, it's, your socks...

MT laughs. Princess does not.

Princess: What!?!? What did you say?

Slave: Your socks... it's.. that's where the smell is coming from...

Princess: Oh, is it now? Well, let's do something about that, shall we?

Princess picks up her socks and forces them down Slaves throat. She then proceeds to tee off on him, slapping him several times across the face. Meanwhile, MT is watching the whole thing from the couch in hysterics. This is the funniest thing she has ever seen. Princess then kicks Slave in the balls, satisified she has punished him sufficiently for embarrassing her. She sits back down and after a few seconds starts to laugh. She finally sees the funny side of the situation. Unfortunately for Slave, this change of heart has come too late as he lies on the floor in a crumpled heap while the two Mistresses get back to their conversations of the gym as if nothing ever happened, with Princess casually resting her tired feet on his face and MT resting hers on his his sore crotch.
Old 06-22-2008, 06:21 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 103 Total
Sockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You Cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisbob
Mistress Taylor and a second Mistress (we'll call her "Princess")
Hmmm...

I have long been going on about a session with Mistress Taylor and a certain Princess I know quite well!

My Owner! Princess Lissa!!

If such a scene were to happen, I may just have to volunteer for the role of slave (so long as Ownership of me was Clearly Princess's).

Too bad we're all about as far apart as is possible to be in the continental US...
Old 07-08-2009, 09:13 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 1,487, Level: 21 Points: 1,487, Level: 21 Points: 1,487, Level: 21
Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 1 Total
Rhiaggo DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

I'll take a shot but I don't have the descriptive talents to make it very engagging...basically just stroke and cum lol.
Old 08-15-2009, 11:59 AM
Ass Whore
Points: 481, Level: 9 Points: 481, Level: 9 Points: 481, Level: 9
Activity: 11.5% Activity: 11.5% Activity: 11.5%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 1 Total
cuzzin13 DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

So whats good with ya Famo. I'm just one of them weird black dudes that love this femdom stuff. I just wanted yall to know that.
Old 12-06-2009, 11:26 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 3,558, Level: 37 Points: 3,558, Level: 37 Points: 3,558, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 3 Total
scow22 DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

While I may not be good at writing a script I think that I have a good idea for a clip. The clip would start with a door to door salesman knocking on the Mistress' door. She is pissed that she has to go answer the door because her favorite show is on. When she realizes its a stranger she is even angrier. She opens the door and demands to know who the person is and what they want. After he gives a brief explanation she tells him to get on his hands and knees and come in. She leads him to the front of the couch and tells him to stay put until she tells him he can move or talk. She kicks her feet up and rests them on him. At this point the man is very and asks whats going on. She is furious now and kicks him in the side so that he falls on his back. She then immediately sits on his face. "If you wont shut up I will shut you up!" She does not get up and he eventually passes out. When he comes back to. He has been tied up and can't move. Just then our Mistress comes back into the picture in gym clothes. She is very sweaty and announces that she just got back from her run. She explains to him how he could have already been on his way to other houses had he just kept his mouth shut. All she wanted to do was finish her show. Now she is going to punish him for his ignorance. She sits down on his stomach and uses his head to pry off her old running shoes. Then She shoves her sock clad foot down his mouth. From there any punishment that the Mistress feels like doing she does. In the end she drags him into her hall closet and slams the door telling him that she is glad he came by because she finally has new house toy.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:30 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 18,441, Level: 86 Points: 18,441, Level: 86 Points: 18,441, Level: 86
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 53 Total
beanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANER

Not a script, just one of my off the cuff ideas that would probably not transfer to video. A five sided glory hole room, mounted off the floor and with a low ceiling.
Rather than the usual glory hole action, our heroine has 5 cocks to torment at will. I think the guy on the floor might get crushed, but the cock hanging from the ceiling is also very much at risk. Is there an electrical urethral toy that a light bulb can be wired to?
Old 03-14-2012, 02:59 PM
Goddess
Points: 3,324, Level: 35 Points: 3,324, Level: 35 Points: 3,324, Level: 35
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 10 Total
straponprincess Ground Zerostraponprincess Ground Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisbob View Post
Mistress Taylor and a second Mistress (we'll call her "Princess") have just come back from the gym. They sit down on the couch.

MT: Slave! Get your ass over here.

Slave makes his way over to the two Mistresses, awaiting his orders.

MT: Come here. On your hands and knees. Now. Take our sneakers off.

Slave does as he is instructed.

MT: Get down there.

MT points to the floor just infront of her. She drapes her feet over Slaves back, using him as a footrest. Princess does the same.

Princess: I haven't had a workout like that for a long time. I ache all over...

MT: (interrupting) ...I'm sorry. But, what is that smell? Is that your socks?

Princess: My socks?! No, I think it's coming from your sneakers.

MT: No, no no, It's definitely your socks. I can smell them from here.

Princess: It is not! Just ask your little bitchboy if you don't believe me.

MT: Fine. Slave, where do you think the smell is coming from?

Slave: I, I don't know Mistress.

Princess: What do you mean "you don't know"? It's a simple question.

Slave: I, I , don't-

MT rears back and slaps Slave in the face. Princess erupts in laughter.

MT: Now, I'm going to ask you again and I expect an answer. Where is the smell coming from?

Slave: I'm sorry Mistress... I don't know.

Princess: God, you're useless. Here, smell this...

Princess picks up MT's sneaker and forces Slave's face into it. MT finds this thoroughly amusing.

Princess: Now, take a deep breath. Can you smell it? I can't hear you sniffing! Is that it? Is that where the smell is coming from?

MT: Wait, wait, wait.

MT snatches away her sneaker.

MT: Smell her socks. And then tell us that that's what's stinking up the room. Do you mind, Princess?

Princess: Not at all.

Princess removes her socks and rubs them in Slaves face.

Princess: See, they don't smell bad, do they boy? Do they!?!?

MT: They do, don't they!?

Princess stands over Slave, intimidating him. She get's right in his face.

Princess: Tell her it's her sneakers!

MT stands up. She yanks Slave by the hair to get his full attention.

MT: Tell her it's her socks!

Slave is now terrified. He knows he is going to piss off one of these Mistresses regardless of what he says. He has felt the wrath of MT in the past and it's not something he wants endure again. Slave points to Princess. He doesn't meet her eye though, instead looking away to one side, almost flinching as he speaks...

Slave: It's, it's, your socks...

MT laughs. Princess does not.

Princess: What!?!? What did you say?

Slave: Your socks... it's.. that's where the smell is coming from...

Princess: Oh, is it now? Well, let's do something about that, shall we?

Princess picks up her socks and forces them down Slaves throat. She then proceeds to tee off on him, slapping him several times across the face. Meanwhile, MT is watching the whole thing from the couch in hysterics. This is the funniest thing she has ever seen. Princess then kicks Slave in the balls, satisified she has punished him sufficiently for embarrassing her. She sits back down and after a few seconds starts to laugh. She finally sees the funny side of the situation. Unfortunately for Slave, this change of heart has come too late as he lies on the floor in a crumpled heap while the two Mistresses get back to their conversations of the gym as if nothing ever happened, with Princess casually resting her tired feet on his face and MT resting hers on his his sore crotch.
Nice I laughed like hell reading it.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:00 AM
Bitchboy
Points: 395, Level: 7 Points: 395, Level: 7 Points: 395, Level: 7
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
KubaLibre DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!
Default surprized thanks

how do you do?
Old 05-30-2012, 07:50 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 7,528, Level: 57 Points: 7,528, Level: 57 Points: 7,528, Level: 57
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 11 Total
bard Fart Receptacle Possibilitybard Fart Receptacle Possibilitybard Fart Receptacle Possibilitybard Fart Receptacle Possibility

Mistress Taylor: It has been way too long since I have posted here -long story that I am sure would bore you. Suffice it to say that my absence actually made me crazier for you and the material you produce. Plus I had a lot of time to think of ever nastier things you could do to humiliate me. Here is one idea. Let me know if you like it. It's a combination cuckold, teasing and facesitting.

The victim (pick me, pick me) is tied face up on the bed. My mouth is taped shut with a piece of duct tape. Mistress and her stud enter the room and proceed to make love doggie style right above my face. Of course no man can hold out long making love to Mistress and soon shoots gobs of sticky cum over her ass. For a while she rocks and let's his load run off and drip unto my face. Then she lowers her ass to my face but I cannot even lick her because of the duct tape! Then the horror of my situation becomes apparent as I can only breath through my nostrils which are now embedded in her cum filled ass crack with the only hope of a breath is to snort in the air through the cum pulling it into my nose. Mistress sits like that for several minutes as my world darkens through various shades of gray and I eventually pass out