Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > FEMDOM DESIRE Forums > Stink

Old 03-24-2007, 04:34 PM
Goddess
Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 1 For This Post / 778 Total
Mistress Taylor has disabled reputation
Default The Ultimate Foot Humiliation

The Ultimate Foot Humiliation
Taylor was hanging out at home when her roomates friend came by to visit. She notices him staring at her feet and is disgusted. She humiliates him for his foot fetish eventually calling her boyfriend in and making him sniff, worship and clean his feet and socks.

This humiliation clip is not selling. Is it too much to be forced to sniff and worship a mans feet? Any ideass for foot humiliation?????

Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Who Said Thanks:
magnoun (03-28-2010)
Old 03-24-2007, 07:58 PM
Spitoon &/Or Receptacle
Points: 3,000, Level: 33 Points: 3,000, Level: 33 Points: 3,000, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 1 Total
liljoe Ground Zero
Default Re: The Ultimate Foot Humiliation

Personally, the idea of a guy involved in the dominaion is a turn off, although making the slave do that certainly shows great control by the femdom. I would much prefer the other party to be a female friend new to the scene, or some woman that the guy knew who didn't know of his fetish.
Old 03-24-2007, 09:20 PM
Ass Whore
Points: 2,890, Level: 32 Points: 2,890, Level: 32 Points: 2,890, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
nyr DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

Yep Mistress having a man there is definitely a turn off, at least in my opinion. I'm never even that interested in clips that have 2 guys in it and when the 2 guys start to have contact which each other well, then I'm really not interested. Even despite your presence lol.
Old 03-25-2007, 08:58 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 11,270, Level: 70 Points: 11,270, Level: 70 Points: 11,270, Level: 70
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 13 Total
simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

I like the cleaning bit , particularly if he's using his tongue to clean out the bits between the toes.

I guess the 'maledom' bit may be a bridge too far for some men- maybe it has to do with orientation
Old 03-25-2007, 02:01 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 5,509, Level: 47 Points: 5,509, Level: 47 Points: 5,509, Level: 47
Last Achievements

jeanvaljean2 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!jeanvaljean2 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!jeanvaljean2 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!jeanvaljean2 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!jeanvaljean2 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!jeanvaljean2 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

i love this clip
this IS humiliation
the end let me hope it was the first part of a serial?
is that the case?
sequel are to be following?
Old 03-25-2007, 02:28 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 16,663, Level: 82 Points: 16,663, Level: 82 Points: 16,663, Level: 82
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 61 Total
Link She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You Cum

I'm going to assume that having a male involved really is too much for submissive men.

I'm looking at this from 2 perspectives. On the one hand, from the perspective of most of the guys who buy these types of clips. From a submissive standpoint, there's never any guys in any of the fantasies I have. Being that person on the floor being made to even breathe in the same airspace as another guy, not appealing to my mind at all.

From the other perspective, the mindset of a guy who's not usually in the submissive role, it's a different story. It can be appealing if I'm the boyfriend in this scenario. And if I inflict a little ass kicking pain.

This could fall under the whole cuckold line of Femdom. Maybe if it were presented as such, it might appeal to that crowd?
Old 03-25-2007, 05:05 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 3,959, Level: 40 Points: 3,959, Level: 40 Points: 3,959, Level: 40
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 2 Total
nosiron Fart Receptacle Possibilitynosiron Fart Receptacle Possibility

great idea i like that i´d like to se this video thanks
Old 03-25-2007, 11:58 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

Would anyone do it in reality
Old 03-26-2007, 03:02 AM
Goddess
Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 778 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanvaljean2
i love this clip
this IS humiliation
the end let me hope it was the first part of a serial?
is that the case?
sequel are to be following?
I want to do another one with a guy spending a lot of time cleaning another guys feet. I also plan to do one where a guy is forced to sniff another guys farts. The guy I used for the foot thing was being a baby about it. He did not want a whole lot of foot worship and refused to do the fart clip. The slave in the video was fine with it.

Old 03-26-2007, 03:02 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
yes

Old 03-26-2007, 07:59 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 24,919, Level: 95 Points: 24,919, Level: 95 Points: 24,919, Level: 95
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 50 Total
BlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You Cum

I assumed the "cuckold" crowd would love it. That would seem to be right up their alley.
Old 03-26-2007, 10:24 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Taylor
yes
Are You suggesting- Is it a Command? Yes !!

Old 03-26-2007, 10:41 AM
DOGBOY
Last Achievements

jeanvaljean2 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!jeanvaljean2 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!jeanvaljean2 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!jeanvaljean2 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!jeanvaljean2 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!jeanvaljean2 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

Quote:
I want to do another one with a guy spending a lot of time cleaning another guys feet. I also plan to do one where a guy is forced to sniff another guys farts. The guy I used for the foot thing was being a baby about it. He did not want a whole lot of foot worship and refused to do the fart clip. The slave in the video was fine with it.
i pray you find a dom male willing to do all those things (u forgot to mention the "dick comparison" thing by the way ;-) )
i understand this must be very difficult to find such a guy.The males playing in the romanvideo cuckold vids seems to fit perfectly for that, plus they seems to enjoy that.
I think the "gay or not" perspective of that thing is what makes it so difficult to get it real.Personnaly i'd find it gay just the moment the slave would be fucked in the ass or being forced to suck the dom's dick: now i can tell that would be beyond my "female supremacy fantasy" limits.But, then, who cares? everyone has his own limits...
As one of the biggest pervs in the whole galaxy , i won't charge anybody for having fantasies , till the point they don't involve kids or ain't against anyone's consent...
those are just games !!

Well, for instance , i'll keep praying you find the right dom male, and keep posting some more drawings in the "art section" of the forum sometimes.

regards
jean

ps: the "open mouth farting" clip in the "fartgirls" store is AWESOME
i posted a little message in the site about it but for some reason i can't locate it.(?)
Old 03-26-2007, 07:12 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 12,385, Level: 72 Points: 12,385, Level: 72 Points: 12,385, Level: 72
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 7 Total
rat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANER

Quote:
95% of guys don't want to see 2 or more guys in any kind of sexual situation...it's just TOO GAY!!!...it's kind of like Mistress Taylor not liking 1 girl dominating a submissive girl...BOOOO...don't you ever get the urge to smack around some of your girly dommes???
Old 03-26-2007, 07:31 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 15,755, Level: 80 Points: 15,755, Level: 80 Points: 15,755, Level: 80
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 14 Total
elie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANERelie ASS CLEANER

This definitely crosses the line for me. I mean for most people the whole idea of femdom is sexual.If youre not bi or gay I think this is a major turnoff. Smelling a guys farts would be crossing the line yet further. I would be shocked if any straight guys would buy this or even watch it for free. BTW the slave in the video, is he straight? If he is I really got to hand it to him. Hes really devoted to you Mistress Taylor.
Old 03-26-2007, 11:16 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rat1969
95% of guys don't want to see 2 or more guys in any kind of sexual situation...it's just TOO GAY!!!...it's kind of like Mistress Taylor not liking 1 girl dominating a submissive girl...BOOOO...don't you ever get the urge to smack around some of your girly dommes???
I rarely like to dominate girls. They have to be EXTREMELY submissive.
I disagree with your statistic of 95% of men do not want to see 2 or more guys in any sexual situation. There are a ton of men who are VERY curious about this sort of thing. This does not mean they are "gay" at all.
This clip is not "gay" at all the male in the clip is submiting to what the mistress wants even if it goes against what he wants. __________________

Old 03-26-2007, 11:27 PM
schoolboy

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User = 0 For This Post / 0 Total

I understand idea of Mistress Taylor but this is not for me.
And frankly speaking i am glad to know i am not lonesome in such appraisal, especially among "ACTIVE SLAVE's".
Old 03-26-2007, 11:43 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Quote:
i pray you find a dom male willing to do all those things (u forgot to mention the "dick comparison" thing by the way ;-) )
i understand this must be very difficult to find such a guy.The males playing in the romanvideo cuckold vids seems to fit perfectly for that, plus they seems to enjoy that.
I think the "gay or not" perspective of that thing is what makes it so difficult to get it real.Personnaly i'd find it gay just the moment the slave would be fucked in the ass or being forced to suck the dom's dick: now i can tell that would be beyond my "female supremacy fantasy" limits.But, then, who cares? everyone has his own limits...
As one of the biggest pervs in the whole galaxy , i won't charge anybody for having fantasies , till the point they don't involve kids or ain't against anyone's consent...
those are just games !!

Well, for instance , i'll keep praying you find the right dom male, and keep posting some more drawings in the "art section" of the forum sometimes.

regards
jean

ps: the "open mouth farting" clip in the "fartgirls" store is AWESOME
i posted a little message in the site about it but for some reason i can't locate it.(?)
I hope I can find that slave also. I really want to shoot both things. I also plan to shoot up close open mouth farts when I get the right girl.

Old 03-27-2007, 07:06 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 12,385, Level: 72 Points: 12,385, Level: 72 Points: 12,385, Level: 72
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 7 Total
rat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANER

Quote:
I rarely like to dominate girls. They have to be EXTREMELY submissive.
I disagree with your statistic of 95% of men do not want to see 2 or more guys in any sexual situation. There are a ton of men who are VERY curious about this sort of thing. This does not mean they are "gay" at all.
This clip is not "gay" at all the male in the clip is submiting to what the mistress wants even if it goes against what he wants. __________________
That 95% is from what researchers now say about gay percentage of population...2-5%...just a wild guess but I think you may hang with people who may have above avg sex drives...
BTW...have you ever been a little bit tempted to smack one of your girly dommes or do you save all your anger for your pathetic slaves with teeny weeny penises??
Old 03-27-2007, 11:40 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quote:
I hope I can find that slave also. I really want to shoot both things. I also plan to shoot up close open mouth farts when I get the right girl.
I'm sure you will

And open mouth farting sounds fun - even tasty

Old 03-28-2007, 12:08 AM
Spitoon &/Or Receptacle
Points: 2,203, Level: 28 Points: 2,203, Level: 28 Points: 2,203, Level: 28
Last Achievements

herslave DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

f/f would be great
Old 03-28-2007, 12:27 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikel
foot humiliation is cool
Foot-a Licious

Old 03-28-2007, 12:43 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quote:
Sounds like you are looking for a VOLUNTEER?

Old 04-16-2007, 10:19 AM
Bitchboy
Points: 2,808, Level: 32 Points: 2,808, Level: 32 Points: 2,808, Level: 32
Last Achievements

magnoun DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

how can i see it
Old 05-03-2007, 02:22 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quote:
I'd give it a try
Old 05-04-2007, 06:03 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 12,887, Level: 74 Points: 12,887, Level: 74 Points: 12,887, Level: 74
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 57 Total
gumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANER

You Go Simon! I applaud your *ahem* stepping up to the plate. I will be right there to cheer you on!
Old 05-05-2007, 07:43 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumbie_goodhead
You Go Simon! I applaud your *ahem* stepping up to the plate. I will be right there to cheer you on!
Nothing like a sucker...... of toes and farts !!!
Old 05-05-2007, 09:12 AM
DOGBOY
Last Achievements

Quote:
why not making a mix of the two: a guy farting INSIDE the mouth of the slave as he is pleased orally by the mistress

i already have a title:
"Swallow his farts while i swallow his real man's fat dick"

wish i could see that..
i LOVED the openmouth farting clip with kayla and you

Old 05-05-2007, 01:32 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quote:
why not making a mix of the two: a guy farting INSIDE the mouth of the slave as he is pleased orally by the mistress

i already have a title:
"Swallow his farts while i swallow his real man's fat dick"

wish i could see that..
i LOVED the openmouth farting clip with kayla and you

Sounds like a WONDERFUL MOUTH FULL
Old 05-08-2007, 06:20 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 12,887, Level: 74 Points: 12,887, Level: 74 Points: 12,887, Level: 74
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 57 Total
gumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANER

I still think that making a man worship another man's feet is amazingly humiliating. Especially if he is straight. I used to play with a Lady in NY who liked to make gay male slaves lick pussy. That was the most humiliating thing for them. So if a slave submits to that, he deserves the title slave as he willingly does things he despises for her pleasure.

After all, it's all about HER!

Tags
forced bi, humiliation