Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > FEMDOM DESIRE Forums > FEMDOM

Old 09-26-2012, 12:44 PM
Goddess
Points: 10,770, Level: 68 Points: 10,770, Level: 68 Points: 10,770, Level: 68
Activity: 75.0% Activity: 75.0% Activity: 75.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 1 For This Post / 60 Total
Ms.Sweet PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!Ms.Sweet PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!Ms.Sweet PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!Ms.Sweet PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!Ms.Sweet PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!Ms.Sweet PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!Ms.Sweet PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!
Default Re: Ms. Sweets Femdom Updates

Ohhh, its been a long time since I smashed some cock beneath my feet!!! I JUMP back into it with with a little fancy footwork and stroke that dick with my my freshly painted toes. Watch as I apply all my weight and turn that pecker head all purple under my shiny red toes! LOL!!!! Boy I almost forgot what it was like to mash man meat beneath my pretty feet until it cant take it anymore and releases its load as a tribute to my perfect peds. I love rocking back and forth on my heels and feeling all that flesh squishing back and forth beneath my bare soles, feeling it getting hard and feeling it soften back up from all the weight applied! Lets face it, pleasure and pain is all the same when your under my feet !....LOL
c4s.com

Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Who Said Thanks:
gumbie_goodhead (11-28-2013)
Old 10-18-2013, 11:07 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Ms.Sweet PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!Ms.Sweet PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!Ms.Sweet PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!Ms.Sweet PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!Ms.Sweet PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!Ms.Sweet PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!Ms.Sweet PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!
Default Brutal Barefoot Cock Trampling

I put my man's cock and balls to the test in this clip. Testing out my new cock box was so much fun!

So much fun in fact, that I whipped out my vibrator and made myself cum to the sound of him in agony as I rocked back and forth on his tender balls.

Hearing him gasp with each and every motion, and the visual of his balls tightening under my step made me cum hard.

I love using him for my pleasure. Available at my store.

Who Said Thanks:
Old 11-20-2013, 07:51 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

cock trample 037
This is a custom clip I did for a customer where I proceed to stomp and torment his balls for my customers viewing pleasure using my heels slowing pumping his balls and draining his worthless cock of any remaining seed he has left, only to have his wigglers stepped on my me!

Who Said Thanks:
Old 01-30-2014, 01:20 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 60 Total

Meat Massage Teasing and stroking a cock to full potential is a talent I have. I have the toes and soles for the job. I love the fact that I can get a cock to stand at full attention with just my feet. They are beautiful aren't they?
Kinda makes you want to whip out yours and imagine the soft silky toes running down YOUR shaft. Doesn't it? Tugging and pulling at your balls, bringing you to the edge and refusing to go further with my stroking. I would bring you there again and again, why? because I can.

Old 01-31-2014, 11:52 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Give me what you have in your balls!

Sometimes my slave needs a little coaxing to get him in the right frame of mind. Getting into his head and having the visuals is imperative for his mind fuck to commence.

I like a nice big hard cock to stomp into the cock box, but for some reason he was just having a difficult time. Poor thing. That's what happens to your cock over the many years of having delicious Ms. Sweet stomp it mercilessly.

After Ms. Sweet gets mad and orders him to cum or else she would stomp on his nuts, he blows his load all over her toes. available at store 13935

Old 02-07-2014, 11:19 PM
Spitoon &/Or Receptacle
Points: 2,272, Level: 28 Points: 2,272, Level: 28 Points: 2,272, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 1 Total
houseboy DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

Goddess's cruelty is quite evident in the images she was so kind sharing with us. Thank you Goddess Sweet. Men beg to be emasculated by a Goddess as perfect as you. Even a fully broken houseboy like myself is intoxicated by your beauty. Four the privilege of serving you I would give my balls without hesitation for your comfort. This man knows his place and loves it.
Old 02-10-2014, 03:48 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

I love my new boots, and an usual with any new shoes or boots I have to try them out by crushing some cock beneath them!

I love the way my new boots squeek when I step down hard on his manhood. Leaving tread marks in his pecker. I then slip off my boots for some barefoot action.

Old 09-16-2014, 03:53 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

cock trample 056
Part 1

In this clip you've had way to much alcohol, and I take advantage of your drunken state. I lead you into the bedroom after offering you a hand job, and telling you that it would be a huge turn on for me to do that for you. Little do you know what my true intention is.

Once i get you on the bed, i grab your cock in my hand and start to softly caress it, and talk nasty to you , to get you all hard for me. I then tell you how hot it would be if you let me use my special cock box to tickle and tease your cock and balls with my toes, you agree, and my true intention is revealed once i have you cock right where i want it, I will destroy it beneath my feet.

Cock Trample 057
Part 2

Second part to your drunken state. It's where gets real for you, and you realize what I really wanted. I have your cock and balls trapped in the cock box so I can stomp the hell out of those useless fleshy balls and milk them dry of every last swimmer you have in them! Then stomping the life out of each and every one as they try to escape. They will get ground into the soles of my feet and used as lotion for my pretty toes!

Available at store www.clips4sale.com/store/13935!
Old 09-17-2014, 07:31 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

cock trample 058
Ball Bashing

I love to squash and destroy my slaves balls for pure enjoyment. I start off slow and gentle, making sure to get it hard for my feet to play with.

Then i work myself up into a frenzy, squashing and hammering on his cock and balls, flattening his sac out beneath my toes and working all of his load onto the cock box!

available at store 13935
Old 09-22-2014, 10:23 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Slick Dick

My pretty toes get all greased up in this cock stomping, ballbusting clip. I used just a tad to much oil when stomping my slaves cock and balls, which makes for a slippery situation.

However it does make his cock glide under my soles and toes nicely, I can stomp and grind his balls without them sticking to my feet, occasionally they will try and retreat, but I always hit my mark and continue stomping them till he blows his load all over my pretty feet for me to grind into the cockbox.

available at store 13935
Old 09-24-2014, 04:39 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

cock trample 060

Jump and bounce

Ever had your cock and balls bounced one full weight by a goddess with beautiful feet? In this clip I do exactly that that, i get so carried away that i find myself jumping and bouncing with all my weight trying to get a reaction out of my slave.

I do get a reaction out of him, apparently he is in pain, go figure! His balls take quite a beating, and I milk them dry by bouncing on them non stop.

available at store 13935
Old 10-10-2014, 11:52 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Sperm Destruction Part 2

This is where it gets good. I grab my slaves cock in hand, and jerk him into a frenzy. Sliding the tip of his cock into my sandals and stepping on his hard mushroom tip and squishing it till his hole is stretched.

I jerk off his cock and he spills his spermy gutz into my sandals for me to destroy under my sexy soles.

Available at store 13935

Old 10-16-2014, 12:36 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

ball crush

I use my toes and soles crush my slaves balls into the cock box.

I massage and stroke his shaft with my toes to get that rod nice and hard for me to milk his balls dry.

available at store 13935

Old 10-22-2014, 08:30 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Sperm Crush part 1

My main goal in this clip is to get that cock to spill its load for me. I tease and please it with my bare soles getting all hard and ready for me to work my magic.. It doesnt take much considering my toes and soles are so talented at massing a cock.

Tags
cbt, foot domination