Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > FEMDOM DESIRE Forums > FEMDOM

Old 08-30-2010, 01:34 PM
Goddess
Points: 10,770, Level: 68 Points: 10,770, Level: 68 Points: 10,770, Level: 68
Activity: 75.0% Activity: 75.0% Activity: 75.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 1 For This Post / 60 Total
Ms.Sweet PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!Ms.Sweet PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!Ms.Sweet PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!Ms.Sweet PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!Ms.Sweet PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!Ms.Sweet PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!Ms.Sweet PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!
Default Ms. Sweets Femdom Updates

A Cock has it's place

Yes, it's true....I firmly beleive a man's cock has it's place in this world. You know where it's place is? Under my stillettos of course! I love to remind my slave bitch boy of his cock's place. I own that cock, i can do whatever i wish to it, without question. I can anything to that cock of his because he gave up that right long ago, when he committed his life to me, as my bitch.
I slip on my high heels and begin the session with poking and prodding his cock head with the tip of my heels. Of course it isn't enough for me and eventually I get into a frenzy of stomping and jabbing. Constantly reminding him of how much his cock belongs to me.

Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Who Said Thanks:
Subject (12-01-2010)
Old 08-30-2010, 01:52 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 103 Total
Sockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You Cum
Default Re: Ms. Sweets Femdom Updates

Ms. Sweet!

It's been a while since You have been here

Nice to see You're back.

And Your front! And Your feet... and the rest of You
Old 08-30-2010, 07:54 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 60 Total
Ms.Sweet PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!Ms.Sweet PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!Ms.Sweet PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!Ms.Sweet PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!Ms.Sweet PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!Ms.Sweet PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!Ms.Sweet PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

Glad to be back!
Old 09-01-2010, 09:19 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Cock Stomp and Grind

I decided to try out my new flip flops for a little cock stomping. After a few minutes of trampling his worthless cock under my shoes, I get fustrated.
You see, I like to feel what i am trampling, it makes it much more personal for me.
I slip off my flip flops and plant my barefoot onto his already red and throbbing cock. Smashing it into the cock box. I am never gentle, i love to stomp as hard as i can, i like to see it flattened.
I wondered just how hard I would have to stomp on his cock to get his head to pop off and proceed to try...LOL To my amazement, he blew his load all over just as i was stomping it full force and shot his load all over.

Who Said Thanks:
Subject (12-01-2010)
Old 09-02-2010, 09:23 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

My Tools of Choice

In this clip, I sit you down an go thruough just a few of the tools I like to use on a weekly sometimes daily basis on my slaves.
From the common ball gag to the not so common...I then explain how they would apply to you, the lowly life form. After all a girl has to have the right tools for the job doesn't she?
Who Said Thanks:
Subject (08-21-2011)
Old 09-03-2010, 04:38 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

What;s you're cock worth?

I decided to tease and torment my slave's cock. Get him all hard, and make sure it stays hard, by tieing his balls and cock up nice and tight. Them I proceed to squeeze his balls, tug at his worthless penis, and tell him what I have in store for that useless peice of flesh.
His cock is mine to do with as I please.

Who Said Thanks:
Subject (08-21-2011)
Old 09-04-2010, 11:13 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 12,887, Level: 74 Points: 12,887, Level: 74 Points: 12,887, Level: 74
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 57 Total
gumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANER

Too hot to handle! So glad you are back even though you never left my mental rolodex.
Old 09-05-2010, 10:50 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

HAHAHAHAHA! Thanks Gumbie, glad to be back!

Another update for ya.

Bagged and Gagged
I had fun making this clip, forcing my slave to smell my feet while enveloped in a bag is pure humiliation.

Requested clip: Hi Mistress Sweets. I have perchased a number of clips from your store and i'm very happy. you have the best soles i have ever seen. May i ask if you have any interest in breath control Mistress. would love to see you tie a man up and suffocate him with your feet when he can't move an inch. Or ever tie him to a chair and tie a bag over his head and sit back and tease him with the soles of your feet as he sloly runs out of air. I also love dirty soles and would love to see yours dirty one day. May I also ask if you offer real time sessions?
Old 09-07-2010, 11:42 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Flesh Toy CBT
Oh how I love playing with my flesh toy! I love to feel it barefoot, I love to squash it barefoot, just like a bug.
It feels super squishy and soft under my soles, like a jelly toy. I could Stomp and grind away on it for hours and not worry about ripping it in 2....or maybe I could?
I do try to damage it beneath my barefeet, I continue to jump repeatedly on it. Grinding into the cock box. Still it remains.....Maybe I'll have to jump harder?
Who Said Thanks:
Subject (12-01-2010)
Old 09-08-2010, 09:56 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

COCK TORTURE
I slip on a pair of heels, with the intent to do this cock some harm.
I do it, simply for my delight. I love watching his cock get smashed beneath my pointy heels. Watching my heels almost penetrate his cock at the tip is truly erotic for me.
I am always amazed at just how much abuse a cock can take from my sharp stilettos. All it would take is a slip of my heel, or a perposeful stomp to end it all.

Who Said Thanks:
Subject (12-01-2010)
Old 11-17-2010, 03:24 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

I decided to try out my new curves workout shoes on that worthless cock of his. I figured these tennies claim to tone and tighten the calves and buttocks wilst working out, so why not get my workout in while working him over!
They have a nice curved sole, perfect for rolling his man flesh around like a peice of dough under my shoes.

Who Said Thanks:
Subject (12-01-2010)
Old 11-30-2010, 07:42 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Service with a Smile Series 1
You're chained to the floor, she hasn't fed you in 2 days. It's just the beginning for you. You've wished for this for as long as you can remember. To serve Her. You have given everything up, your posessions, your family,everyone you know and now, even your identity. Noone knows where you are, or when you'll be coming back. If ever.
Your heart sinks as you come to the realization, that, maybe this isn't what you wanted. To late for that now. It's over, everything is gone, you gave everything up to serve HER. Be careful what you wish for.
The smell hits you like a ton of bricks, and your stomach growls, as she waves a potroast in front of your face. You'll be getting none of it. Not one morsel.
Oh how she can be beautiful, sweet, and so sadistically cruel at the same time. If you want to get fed, there is a price to pay.First you must submit and worship Her, lick her stilettos clean of any debri. You must lower yourself like never before. She delights in your obvious misery, and laughs at how low you have become.
She has you by the balls, she knows your weakness for Her, and Her lovely feet. She will strip away any layer of dignity and pride you have left.
After all, you should be thankful for the scraps she has thrown your way. Her leftovers, her spoiled food. She keeps you weak, and takes over you, turning you into a mindless zombie, willing to do anything for her attention.
You're not a man anymore, you're property. HER property. A material thing to use as she wishes. Once the chains were on, done...sealed deal.
She makes you lick the rotton smashed up food from the bottoms of her shoes, and eat while she stands so perfectly on your meal. All the while speaking to you in a sweet soft voice. You know that behind her soft voice, is wickedness. There is, and always will be a hidden meaning behind those words, and She expects your eternal service, with a smile upon your lips.

Old 12-01-2010, 01:08 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Extreme Pedal Pumping
I needed a change to the same old, same old cbt torture I put my slave through. Now I have a new toy!
I have his cock strapped into my very own personal pedal pumping cock box.
It's a nifty little device, it allows me to push his balls and cock to a whole new level. I smash his balls mecilessly into the gas pedal, pumping and grinding away. Watching him wince in pain is such a delight.

Who Said Thanks:
Subject (12-02-2010)
Old 12-02-2010, 12:37 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Ship Shape Part 1
Time to whip my slaves body back into shape. You see he hasn't been under my feet for a full on trample session in a long long time.
Any guy who does trample will know that if you stop doing it for awhile, it's harder for you to take it.
Humerous for me, not so much for him. He can barely stand my full weight on his chest, and I would so love to put him through the ringer, but I figured I would go easy on him at first.
I can see my wieght bending his ribcage as I walk, and the vains in his head begin to pop. I have even lost weight, so I am actually lighter this time around, but you couldnt tell it by the looks on his contorted face, struggling to handle my full weight.
His whole body needs reconditioning and I am happy to do it. I jump off and start to step softly on his throat, switching feet as I make fun of him for being such a pussy.
This is the first part of the clip, so stay tuned for the second half coming soon. More close-up throat standing and punishment.

Who Said Thanks:
Subject (08-21-2011)
Old 12-03-2010, 10:34 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Extreme Pedal Pumping Trial Run
Here's a clip that wasn't included in the first one I posted. I decided to try out the heels first to see how my new toy would cooperate.
After a trial run, I took off my shoes and did some pedal pumping without them. After doing a test run on my new toy I now know what improvements need to be made to it to make it better for cock torture.
I love using my new pedal pump cock box. It's a whole new spin on cbt, not to mention I can fit his balls up thru the hole nicely. Hours of fun for me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who Said Thanks:
Subject (12-03-2010)
Old 12-04-2010, 10:05 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Ship Shape Part 2
The second installment of his trample session. This is the clip where I whip him into shape.
I take the first step onto his face and I can feel it strain under me. However it obviously didn't bother him to much, judging by the boner in his pants, which I quickly step on and grind away at.
Using his throat as a stepping stool and his chest and face to take out my aggressions.

Who Said Thanks:
Subject (08-21-2011)
Old 12-05-2010, 10:51 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 2 For This Post / 60 Total

Ball Bashing
I make my slave lay on the floor and spread his legs. He presents his cock and balls for my stomping pleasure.
I use my stilettos to jab and squash his sac. I tell him to stop being such a whiner, and that he should be used to the pain by now.
This kind of cbt is so much fun, since I have full access to his balls , and take full advantage of his vulnerable position.

Who Said Thanks:
Subject (08-21-2011), gumbie_goodhead (12-05-2010)
Old 12-05-2010, 11:40 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

gumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANER

I seriously adore this one!
Old 12-06-2010, 09:35 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Gumbie- Indeed, nothing like a little pain in the nether regions to wake you up huh? LOL:)

Pump the Cum Out
This time during pedal pumping, I use my pretty heels to start off with.
I pull his balls thru and am my heel into his sac while pumping away at that cock on the pedal. My sole intention is to get that cock worked into a frenzy while pumping it.
With each pump I can see it grow, I then get excited, so I slip off my shoes to finish him off with my barefeet, because i just love the feeling of a hard cock beneath my feet.
I really start to pump hard and fast to get it to blow it's load, and wouldn't ya know...it worked! He blows his load all over the bottoms of my feet .
Who Said Thanks:
Subject (08-21-2011)
Old 12-06-2010, 10:47 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 18,441, Level: 86 Points: 18,441, Level: 86 Points: 18,441, Level: 86
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 53 Total
beanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANER

Was he punisheed for messing up your pretty feet?
Old 01-18-2011, 11:44 PM
Spitoon &/Or Receptacle
Points: 346, Level: 6 Points: 346, Level: 6 Points: 346, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 2 Total
nikkislave DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

thnx
Old 08-21-2011, 08:13 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

sorry for not replying...but have been on vacation for awhile! LOL

here's a another update.

BallCrusher 2
When it comes to stomping cock and balls, no one does it better than I. I started out just stomping my slaves cock, but decided to push his balls up through the cock box hole, and stomp on those too. It was pretty apparent that it hurt like hell, with his face wincing in pain, but I enjoy it sooo much! I so wanted to step down and pop one of his balls, just to see what it would be like. But being the demented little pervert that he is, it turns him on to watch me get excited stomping his balls, and he blows his load all over my pretty little toes.
Who Said Thanks:
Subject (08-21-2011)
Old 08-21-2011, 11:30 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Wonderfully deviant, evil and can I be next?

Welcome back!
Old 08-21-2011, 02:38 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

LOL if you could handle it...be my guest!
Old 08-21-2011, 02:53 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 17,670, Level: 84 Points: 17,670, Level: 84 Points: 17,670, Level: 84
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 160 Total
Subject ASS CLEANERSubject ASS CLEANERSubject ASS CLEANERSubject ASS CLEANERSubject ASS CLEANERSubject ASS CLEANERSubject ASS CLEANERSubject ASS CLEANERSubject ASS CLEANERSubject ASS CLEANERSubject ASS CLEANER
Thumbs up Cockbox Clips

Thank you for the lovely clips.

Your beauty makes me want to be a better masochist. Unfortunately I'm not much of a pain slut.

For feedback to posters please use the Thanks & Rate Thread buttons.
Old 08-22-2011, 04:05 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Default Re: Cockbox Clips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subject View Post
Thank you for the lovely clips.

Your beauty makes me want to be a better masochist. Unfortunately I'm not much of a pain slut.
You're welcome, and well, to take pain, one must experiance it with a forgiving mistress. :)
Old 10-05-2011, 06:19 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 2 For This Post / 60 Total

cock crush barefoot

I know you just love to watch my feet at work. Cock crushing with my toes to work his cock into a frenzy. I love getting his member into the cock box and smashing it into oblivion. I work it with my toes, kneading it like bread dough, getting it hot and hard, then smashing it with the soles of my bare feet into the cock box. I tell him I will be getting shoes on to smash it even further.

Who Said Thanks:
gumbie_goodhead (10-06-2011), Subject (10-05-2011)
Old 10-05-2011, 11:28 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 17,670, Level: 84 Points: 17,670, Level: 84 Points: 17,670, Level: 84
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 160 Total
Subject ASS CLEANERSubject ASS CLEANERSubject ASS CLEANERSubject ASS CLEANERSubject ASS CLEANERSubject ASS CLEANERSubject ASS CLEANERSubject ASS CLEANERSubject ASS CLEANERSubject ASS CLEANERSubject ASS CLEANER
Red face Re: Cockbox Clips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Sweet View Post
You're welcome, and well, to take pain, one must experiance it with a forgiving mistress. :)
Ms. Sweets,

I recently was able to submit to a skilled Domme at my first public, play party. I do have a high, pain tolerance but I haven't been able to handle hard squeezes on my testicles. I can handle the pain from a ball crusher but quick squeezes are too intense.

For feedback to posters please use the Thanks & Rate Thread buttons.
Old 01-18-2012, 02:22 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Dogboy- Practice makes perfect! LOL

another update for you guys, its been awhile....

Cock Trample
A little bit of cock trampling with my running shoes on ! I grind his cock away and watch it get smashed into the tread of my joggers ! I swear you can see the lovely tread marks across the head of his dick ......LOL, I worked it up a bit then decided to take my shoes off and mash it around with my sweaty bare feet , grinding that worthless shaft until he came and dumped his useless seed at my pretty feet.

Who Said Thanks:
Subject (01-19-2012)
Old 01-18-2012, 09:26 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Running shoes are brutal! I had someone use the sole of her running shoe as a nipple grater!

Tags
cbt, foot domination