Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > FEMDOM DESIRE Forums > Stink

Old 02-21-2006, 12:20 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 6,081, Level: 50 Points: 6,081, Level: 50 Points: 6,081, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 48 Total
hotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANER
Talking i am the slave of many of Mistress Taylor's videos

hello everyone,

my name is jason. i'm also knwn as fart receptical, toilet, ass hore and any other name bestowed upon me by my Mistresss.Taylor.

there is truly nothing quite like being under the soft sensual captivating allure of Mistress Taylor's ass awaiting the release of the warm air that is so intoxicating. i truly can't get enough of her. when i hear the release of her gas i try my best to both taste and inhale the fumes she releases. the only sad part of each video is when they each come to an ends.

when she places her awsome heart shaped ass upright and close to my face i can't wait for what comes next. i must admit that among the farts you can hear on her video, the ones that are a surprise to me and also strong in aroma are the silent ones. DAM I love them.

if any of you have any questions or would like more details of what it feels like to be near or under her please feel free to ask away.

Ms. Taylor, you are the BEST

slave
jason:tongue1:
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 02-21-2006, 11:35 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 3,188, Level: 34 Points: 3,188, Level: 34 Points: 3,188, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 2 Total
DonTone Fart Receptacle PossibilityDonTone Fart Receptacle Possibility
Default Re: i am the slave of many of Mistress Taylor's videos

You're a lucky bastard!

;)
Old 02-22-2006, 08:15 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 3,158, Level: 34 Points: 3,158, Level: 34 Points: 3,158, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 3 Total
bootyman2006 Fart Receptacle Possibilitybootyman2006 Fart Receptacle Possibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotgaslvr

hello everyone,

my name is jason. i'm also knwn as fart receptical, toilet, ass hore and any other name bestowed upon me by my Mistresss.Taylor.

there is truly nothing quite like being under the soft sensual captivating allure of Mistress Taylor's ass awaiting the release of the warm air that is so intoxicating. i truly can't get enough of her. when i hear the release of her gas i try my best to both taste and inhale the fumes she releases. the only sad part of each video is when they each come to an ends.

when she places her awsome heart shaped ass upright and close to my face i can't wait for what comes next. i must admit that among the farts you can hear on her video, the ones that are a surprise to me and also strong in aroma are the silent ones. DAM I love them.

if any of you have any questions or would like more details of what it feels like to be near or under her please feel free to ask away.

slave
Jason

I am right there with you as far as this fetish goes. I know you have sniffed Taylor and Sienna but I have had Sienna and Delilah so we are both extremely fortunate. So I too know how it feel my brother you are not the only one.

Slave Bootyman from OC
Old 02-23-2006, 11:16 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

hotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANER
Cool Re: i am the slave of many of Mistress Taylor's videos

bootyman. Never said I was the only one buddy. BUT DAM!! I am a LUCKY ONE!!! :banana:
Old 02-23-2006, 11:20 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Talking Re: i am the slave of many of Mistress Taylor's videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonTone
You're a lucky bastard!

;)
Done Tone, there is nothing like it. The anticipation of the release of the fumes and warmth from such a hot sexy ass that makes my mouth water is FANTABULOUS !!!!!
Old 02-23-2006, 12:06 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Default bootyman we are both very lucky, but

From 1 gas to another WE ARE THE LUCKY ONES!!!! But there is something I must admit. I must admit that Mistress Goddess Taylor is truly beyond what words can express. ONE OF A KIND! The way she moves. The look in her eyes. The swaying of her breathtaking ass is the perfect prelude to her warm hot steamy release that can't be compared by any other.

I want to be her perminant CHAIR !!! I am jealous of any furniture she has at her home. I want to coma back in my next life as anything that is underneath her

Bootyman keep on sniffing. It's the only way to like :shiton:
[SIZE="5"]
Old 02-23-2006, 04:25 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 3,644, Level: 37 Points: 3,644, Level: 37 Points: 3,644, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
louscotti88 Fart Receptacle Possibilitylouscotti88 Fart Receptacle Possibilitylouscotti88 Fart Receptacle Possibility

i am truly jealous that you were able to sniff many asses that i have only merely fantasized about! i wish i could be as lucky as you! please tell me - what's it like? describe your favorite moment that you've experienced
Old 02-24-2006, 08:06 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Default This is what it's like being in videos and DAM I am the luckiest one!! :o)

Hello :o)

Hope you are doing GREAT.

Bootyman recently replied by telling me that I am not the only one who is lucky, but in all actuality I know that I am. I mean I have been in many videos being subjected to spitting,slapping, trampling, hot candle wax, body worship, eating food off feet, smothering of Goddess Taylor's heart shaped ass and others. I'm sorry. I don't mean to brag but I am 1 LUCKY SLAVE :tongue1:

Picture this.

Imagine sitting down as the most beautiful of all woman who ever walked on the face of the planet looks at you as her play thing for her amusement. She with her most beautiful, hot, stunning, firm, sexy body that doesn't quit starts to caress herself driving you bananas.

As you sit like the pet that you are, she teasingly walks by you with her ass so close to your face causing your pants to bulge and your heart to beat like a fucken jack hammer.

She then teasingly sits on your face with her clothes still on releasing her gas. You feel the sudden gush of warm air hit your face and engulfing your face entering your nose as she straddles your face with laughs of triumph calling you her ass hore. I swear, the feel of having her gasious fumes in you filling up your lungs is as erotic as can be. Only then is when you totally belong to a Goddess like Goddess taylor.

When she has had enough amusement rubbing your nose against the fabric of her clothing is when she slowly reveals her goddess skin that can't be compared to any other. (If you know of Ms. Goddess Taylor then you know what I mean. She is in a class all her own)

When she then is satisfied with the looks of desire in your eyes is when she continues her amusement with you. She then arches her back spreading those beatiful ass cheeks and orders you to sniff as she releases the gas that is within. Picture a puff of soft hot air hitting your face with the unforgetable fragrance all her own. her gasious fumes are a pharemone to me. When she releases her air she then laughs seductively knowing that power is all hers and that i am nothing but a fart receptical to her.

I better leave know. Got myself so DAM worked up I have to do something. I'll write more details once I get my composure back.

Old 02-25-2006, 09:34 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Hey, nothing wrong with a passion for gas :banana: :banana: :banana:
Old 02-28-2006, 03:17 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 3,714, Level: 38 Points: 3,714, Level: 38 Points: 3,714, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Gasskisser PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!Gasskisser PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!Gasskisser PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!Gasskisser PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!Gasskisser PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!Gasskisser PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

I hope this is passionate enough. Hotgaslvr, I sincerely envy you and Bootyman. I consider myself very lucky to have been facefarted a few times by my lovely gf, but you two have been beneath the asses of true Goddesses.

I mean, c'mon! I jacked off several times after I received a fucking PM from Mistress Taylor on another forum. I've fantasized about her for years. Before I even knew she was into dominating men, I imagined her dominating me, sitting on my face, cutting off all my air, forcing me to smell her perfect ASS, to lick her divine PUSSY, to breathe in her powerful farts so that she didn't have to smell anything unpleasant.

Mistress Delilah is another amazing Goddess and again, I couldn't imagine anything as wonderful as to actually receive the gifts of her lovely body.

Could you two describe the scene a little bit? Did they call all the shots, or did they let you tell them what you wanted? Were you with them for an hour, or longer? I'd love to hear all about it.

Maybe someday I will be as blessed, but for now, I'd feel very blessed just to imagine what you experienced. Thanks for anything you are willing to share.
Old 03-01-2006, 10:43 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 3,158, Level: 34 Points: 3,158, Level: 34 Points: 3,158, Level: 34
Last Achievements

bootyman2006 Fart Receptacle Possibilitybootyman2006 Fart Receptacle Possibility
Default Re: This is what it's like being in videos and DAM I am the luckiest one!! :o)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotgaslvr

Hello :o)

Hope you are doing GREAT.

Bootyman recently replied by telling me that I am not the only one who is lucky, but in all actuality I know that I am. I mean I have been in many videos being subjected to spitting,slapping, trampling, hot candle wax, body worship, eating food off feet, smothering of Goddess Taylor's heart shaped ass and others. I'm sorry. I don't mean to brag but I am 1 LUCKY SLAVE :tongue1:

Picture this.

Imagine sitting down as the most beautiful of all woman who ever walked on the face of the planet looks at you as her play thing for her amusement. She with her most beautiful, hot, stunning, firm, sexy body that doesn't quit starts to caress herself driving you bananas.

As you sit like the pet that you are, she teasingly walks by you with her ass so close to your face causing your pants to bulge and your heart to beat like a fucken jack hammer.

She then teasingly sits on your face with her clothes still on releasing her gas. You feel the sudden gush of warm air hit your face and engulfing your face entering your nose as she straddles your face with laughs of triumph calling you her ass hore. I swear, the feel of having her gasious fumes in you filling up your lungs is as erotic as can be. Only then is when you totally belong to a Goddess like Goddess taylor.

When she has had enough amusement rubbing your nose against the fabric of her clothing is when she slowly reveals her goddess skin that can't be compared to any other. (If you know of Ms. Goddess Taylor then you know what I mean. She is in a class all her own)

When she then is satisfied with the looks of desire in your eyes is when she continues her amusement with you. She then arches her back spreading those beatiful ass cheeks and orders you to sniff as she releases the gas that is within. Picture a puff of soft hot air hitting your face with the unforgetable fragrance all her own. her gasious fumes are a pharemone to me. When she releases her air she then laughs seductively knowing that power is all hers and that i am nothing but a fart receptical to her.

I better leave know. Got myself so DAM worked up I have to do something. I'll write more details once I get my composure back.

Fortunate yes Lucky no. It is not hard to get any mistress to fart on you or smother you. Now Mistress Taylor is another story and hopefully I will be FORTUNATE enough to sniff her farts soon. I have been with Sienna, Delilah, Cherokee Da ass, Olivia Olovely, Caramel, Kelly Starr and others and I did a shoot with the beautiful Delilah very nice! I have tons of stories. Hotgaslvr are you hating on me? We can all enjoy this fetish and have fun!

Fortunate yes Lucky no. It is not hard to get any mistress to fart on you or smother you. Now Mistress Taylor is another story and hopefully I will be FORTUNATE enough to sniff her farts soon. I have been with Sienna, Delilah, Cherokee Da ass, Olivia Olovely, Caramel, Kelly Starr and others and I did a shoot with the beautiful Delilah very nice! I have tons of stories. Hotgaslvr are you hating on me? We can all enjoy this fetish and have fun!
Old 03-15-2007, 07:19 PM
Banned
Points: 6,572, Level: 53 Points: 6,572, Level: 53 Points: 6,572, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 2 Total
Wolbem ASS CLEANERWolbem ASS CLEANERWolbem ASS CLEANERWolbem ASS CLEANERWolbem ASS CLEANERWolbem ASS CLEANERWolbem ASS CLEANERWolbem ASS CLEANERWolbem ASS CLEANERWolbem ASS CLEANERWolbem ASS CLEANER

Was Hotfootlvr(formerly hotgaslvr) hating on bootyman?

I think he may have been which I am sure he would deny. Anyone got a read on this?
Old 03-15-2007, 08:56 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 16,663, Level: 82 Points: 16,663, Level: 82 Points: 16,663, Level: 82
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 61 Total
Link She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You Cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolbem

I think he may have been which I am sure he would deny. Anyone got a read on this?
At first it came across as a pissing contest. I can pee further than you can.

Then it seems like a dick measuring contest. Mine is bigger than yours.

But with an I-smelled-more-farts-than-you-smelled twist to it.

I can get what bootyman is trying to say. Plenty of asses and farts for everyone to go around. Everyone who gets their nose/face/tongue up a woman's butt is lucky. A valid argument.

I can get what Hfl is trying to say. Because he is a slave to Mistress Taylor that makes him the luckiest SOB alive. Also a valid argument.

The feel I got from it was that it wasn't exactly hating. More like gloating. Like when a guy whips out a fat 14 inch dick, and then another guy whips out a fatter 16 inch dick. That kind of gloating. The way I see it, both guys got it good. They should be exchanging war stories over a couple of beers.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:33 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 5,552, Level: 48 Points: 5,552, Level: 48 Points: 5,552, Level: 48
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 9 Total
lj0815 Fart Receptacle Possibilitylj0815 Fart Receptacle Possibilitylj0815 Fart Receptacle Possibilitylj0815 Fart Receptacle Possibilitylj0815 Fart Receptacle Possibility

lucky boy!!make funny
Old 03-16-2007, 02:06 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 11,270, Level: 70 Points: 11,270, Level: 70 Points: 11,270, Level: 70
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 13 Total
simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotfootlvr

hello everyone,

there is truly nothing quite like being under the soft sensual captivating allure of Mistress Taylor's ass awaiting the release of the warm air that is so intoxicating. i truly can't get enough of her. when i hear the release of her gas i try my best to both taste and inhale the fumes she releases. the only sad part of each video iswhen they each come to an ends.

slave
Hi Jason,

Glad to hear you are doing well. Mistress Taylor is indeed stunning in every way and has an incredibly beautiful Ass- pure pleasure

I like those kind of farts too, I call them- 'silent but deadly'. One might say the atmosphere is really good for you- intoxicating.

For me it is not just the smell but the taste and asphixiating effect that feel as I inhale a fart deep into my lungs- I like to call it 'Aromatherapy'.

Old 03-16-2007, 02:11 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolbem

'tabloid journalist'

Old 03-16-2007, 05:34 PM
Goddess
Points: 3,623, Level: 37 Points: 3,623, Level: 37 Points: 3,623, Level: 37
Last Achievements

MistressVeronika PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!MistressVeronika PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!MistressVeronika PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!MistressVeronika PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!MistressVeronika PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!MistressVeronika PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

Don't know. I am thinking they are both fortunate slaves.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:48 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 16,663, Level: 82 Points: 16,663, Level: 82 Points: 16,663, Level: 82
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 61 Total
Link She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You Cum

VERY, VERY fortunate slaves. Lots of guys would trade positions with them in a second.

It's like billionaires debating or arguing over who has the most money. Pointless, unless we want to make it worthwhile and say the loser has to give all of their money to a Mistress.
Old 03-16-2007, 10:25 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 5,352, Level: 47 Points: 5,352, Level: 47 Points: 5,352, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 7 Total
dark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANER

I think it's very brave to live out your submissive desires in public. I could never do that. I am not tough enough, I am respecting that a lot.

edit: Now I read more... of course I mean you both.
Old 03-17-2007, 03:24 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
I think it's very brave to live out your submissive desires in public. I could never do that. I am not tough enough, I am respecting that a lot.

edit: Now I read more... of course I mean you both.
Ultimate Reality TV

Old 03-21-2007, 12:53 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 6,214, Level: 51 Points: 6,214, Level: 51 Points: 6,214, Level: 51
Last Achievements

JeeBee PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!JeeBee PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!JeeBee PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!JeeBee PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!JeeBee PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!JeeBee PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

after reading the stories of you two, I can''t see more than that you two are almost the luckiest guys in de world..but what I am curious about, how did you two came where you are right now...? I mean, how did you get to be their slaves?
Old 03-21-2007, 02:50 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Post Re: i am the slave of many of Mistress Taylor's videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissyboy20
after reading the stories of you two, I can''t see more than that you two are almost the luckiest guys in de world..but what I am curious about, how did you two came where you are right now...? I mean, how did you get to be their slaves?
And there are others

Old 04-10-2007, 02:22 PM
Ass Whore
Points: 2,149, Level: 27 Points: 2,149, Level: 27 Points: 2,149, Level: 27
Last Achievements

fetishboy2u DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

Mistress Taylor do you happen to need any slaves for a video shoot..i sure would love to have the honor as i'm open to anything?
Old 04-12-2007, 02:03 AM
Goddess
Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 778 Total
Mistress Taylor has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetishboy2u
Mistress Taylor do you happen to need any slaves for a video shoot..i sure would love to have the honor as i'm open to anything?
Anything??? Send me a pm on the forum.

Old 04-14-2007, 07:46 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 12,385, Level: 72 Points: 12,385, Level: 72 Points: 12,385, Level: 72
Last Achievements

rat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Taylor
Anything??? Send me a pm on the forum.
Jackpot or nightmare???...hmmm
Old 04-14-2007, 08:05 PM
Goddess
Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rat1969
Jackpot or nightmare???...hmmm
What, why dont you get your jackass over here and be in a video. You can wear a mask.

Old 04-14-2007, 08:22 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 12,385, Level: 72 Points: 12,385, Level: 72 Points: 12,385, Level: 72
Last Achievements

rat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Taylor
What, why dont you get your jackass over here and be in a video. You can wear a mask.
Would it be the greatest pleasure of my life or the last day of my life???
Old 04-15-2007, 09:12 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rat1969
Would it be the greatest pleasure of my life or the last day of my life???
Find out. I shoot all the time.

Old 04-17-2007, 06:39 PM
Ass Whore
Points: 2,149, Level: 27 Points: 2,149, Level: 27 Points: 2,149, Level: 27
Last Achievements

fetishboy2u DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

Mistress Taylor i pm you however you never answered...i would love to be in one of your videos.
Old 04-17-2007, 10:36 PM
Amphibistrator
Points: 319,886, Level: 100 Points: 319,886, Level: 100 Points: 319,886, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 4,558 Total
Flatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You Cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link
At first it came across as a pissing contest. I can pee further than you can.

Then it seems like a dick measuring contest. Mine is bigger than yours.
But with an I-smelled-more-farts-than-you-smelled twist to it.

I can get what bootyman is trying to say. Plenty of asses and farts for everyone to go around. A valid argument.
That is hilarious link. Its the old "I-smelled-more-farts-than-you-smelled twist"!

Quote:
Mistress Taylor i pm you however you never answered...i would love to be in one of your videos.
OOOOH...fetishboy2u you wanted an answer? Well then you Pm'd the wrong person! HAHA- Serious though its a big forum with all sorts of questions and comments directed at her so sometimes you need to catch her eye. I'll see if this grabs her attention and then she'll read your message...

Last edited by Flatuface; 04-18-2007 at 07:24 AM.