Old 09-23-2008, 10:14 AM
Ass Whore
Points: 2,906, Level: 33 Points: 2,906, Level: 33 Points: 2,906, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
jackiecarter Ground Zero
Default DELETE JACKCARTER OR GET SPAMED

I WILL SPAM TILL ITS REMOVED.IVE HACKED THIS ACCOUNT COS THIS FUCKWIT USED MY EMAIL.
DELETE ALL THIS JACKCARTER STUFF.
I WILL SPAM TILL ITS REMOVED.IVE HACKED THIS ACCOUNT COS THIS FUCKWIT USED MY EMAIL.
I WILL SPAM TILL ITS REMOVED. I WILL SPAM TILL ITS REMOVED.IVE HACKED THIS ACCOUNT COS THIS FUCKWIT USED MY EMAIL.
I WILL SPAM TILL ITS REMOVED. I WILL SPAM TILL ITS REMOVED.IVE HACKED THIS ACCOUNT COS THIS FUCKWIT USED MY EMAIL.
DELETE ALL THIS JACKCARTER STUFF. I WILL SPAM TILL ITS REMOVED.IVE HACKED THIS ACCOUNT COS THIS FUCKWIT USED MY EMAIL.
I WILL SPAM TILL ITS REMOVED.
I WILL SPAM TILL ITS REMOVED.
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:12 PM
Amphibistrator
Points: 319,886, Level: 100 Points: 319,886, Level: 100 Points: 319,886, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 4,560 Total
Flatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You Cum
Default Re: DELETE JACKCARTER OR GET SPAMED

Hi JackCarter! I've posted in a few of your other threads but I thought I should ask you something.

You arrived at this forum early this morning VIA THIS SEARCH

So what gives? Some truth would be nice and might actually lead to JackCarter's posts being removed but threats of spam(even though the fact I found your email in a "banned spammer" directory is rather ominous) aren't going to achieve anything.

Old 09-23-2008, 07:59 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 16,663, Level: 82 Points: 16,663, Level: 82 Points: 16,663, Level: 82
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 61 Total
Link She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You Cum

Fool is gonna give hisself carpal tunnel.
Old 09-24-2008, 02:33 AM
Amphibistrator
Points: 319,886, Level: 100 Points: 319,886, Level: 100 Points: 319,886, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Flatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You Cum

Well he sent this email to Taylor a couple hours ago...

Subject: NOT GOOD ENOUGH... YOUR FORUM APPEARS ON A GOOGLE SEARCH!
Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 11:27 PM
I DUNNO WHO FUCKIN DID THIS BUT IM SERIOUS.

MAKE THAT FORUM PRIVATE.ALL ITS CONTENTS CAN BE ACCESSED
FROM A GOOGLE SEARCH.
INFACT.IM GOING TO REPORT THE SITE.IVE BEEN HACKED,
MY USERNAME WAS POSTED ON YOUR FORUM.A GOOGLE SEARCH OF
"JACKCARTER" THROWS UP POSTS ABOUT GAY STUFF ON
YOUR FORUM.
DISGUSTING.

Old 09-24-2008, 02:51 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 103 Total
Sockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You Cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatuface
Well he sent this email to Taylor a couple hours ago...

Subject: NOT GOOD ENOUGH... YOUR FORUM APPEARS ON A GOOGLE SEARCH!
Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 11:27 PM
I DUNNO WHO FUCKIN DID THIS BUT IM SERIOUS.

MAKE THAT FORUM PRIVATE.ALL ITS CONTENTS CAN BE ACCESSED
FROM A GOOGLE SEARCH.
INFACT.IM GOING TO REPORT THE SITE.IVE BEEN HACKED,
MY USERNAME WAS POSTED ON YOUR FORUM.A GOOGLE SEARCH OF
"JACKCARTER" THROWS UP POSTS ABOUT GAY STUFF ON
YOUR FORUM.
DISGUSTING.
So...

We can copyright our user names?

Cool!

Watch out if he reports you... You may get sent to the Principal's Office with a Pink Slip.

To match your Pink Bra and Panties...
Old 09-24-2008, 05:13 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Link She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You Cum

I missed the gay stuff? How in the damn could I miss the gay stuff? Where's the gay stuff? I want the gay stuff!

The worse part about this guy is that one day I might meet someone named Jack Carter in real life and kick his ass and he would never know why.
Old 09-24-2008, 03:11 PM
Amphibistrator
Last Achievements

Since I changed his name to "jackiecarter" the only search results from this forum for "jackcarter" are his spam posts. Brilliant move Jackie.

Since he couldn't login using jackcarter a couple hours ago he logged in with an account started BEFORE this whole spamming run began. Searching the email address used to make that account results in a couple femdom forums.

hmmmm... suspicious to say the least.

He then tried to hack into the admin control panel. hmmmmm

Old 09-24-2008, 08:15 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 3,370, Level: 36 Points: 3,370, Level: 36 Points: 3,370, Level: 36
Activity: 20.0% Activity: 20.0% Activity: 20.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 2 Total
bucktooth Fart Receptacle Possibilitybucktooth Fart Receptacle Possibility

this guy is retarded
Old 09-24-2008, 10:48 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

A troll, apparently.
Old 09-25-2008, 01:26 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 103 Total
Sockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You Cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatuface
Since I changed his name to "jackiecarter" the only search results from this forum for "jackcarter" are his spam posts. Brilliant move Jackie.
Ya shooda named him JimmyCarter!
Old 09-25-2008, 07:23 PM
Goddess
Points: 12,782, Level: 73 Points: 12,782, Level: 73 Points: 12,782, Level: 73
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 16 Total
bitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANER

[QUOTE=Flatuface]Since I changed his name to "jackiecarter" the only search results from this forum for "jackcarter" are his spam posts. Brilliant move Jackie.

Since he couldn't login using jackcarter a couple hours ago he logged in with an account started BEFORE this whole spamming run began. Searching the email address used to make that account results in a couple femdom forums.

hmmmm... suspicious to say the least.

I like Jackoffingtospamcarter..You know this ani't no hotel, ani't no spam room service here, I mean we just ani't got time.
Old 09-25-2008, 11:48 PM
Goddess
Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 778 Total
Mistress Taylor has disabled reputation

Jackoffingtospamcarter
and jimmy carter
That is hilarious