Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > FEMDOM DESIRE Forums > FEMDOM

Old 06-13-2006, 10:32 PM
Goddess
Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 778 Total
Mistress Taylor has disabled reputation
Default Re: Anyone into Getting their Mouth Washed out with Soap???

New soap pics. The foot ones will be out tomorrow.

Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 06-14-2006, 05:50 PM
Ass Whore
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
brownop31 Ground Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Taylor
New soap pics. The foot ones will be out tomorrow.
Mistress Taylor,

I absolutely LOVE these clips. Thank you SOOOO much for creating them! Can you answer a question - was it Camay soap you used in your Bart Soap clip? Please do another clip with Camay. It's so feminine.
I love the way you coo at your victims. Laung at them and humiliating them while you wash their mouths out. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!
Old 06-15-2006, 12:44 AM
Goddess
Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownop31
Mistress Taylor,

I absolutely LOVE these clips. Thank you SOOOO much for creating them! Can you answer a question - was it Camay soap you used in your Bart Soap clip? Please do another clip with Camay. It's so feminine.
I love the way you coo at your victims. Laung at them and humiliating them while you wash their mouths out. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!
Thank you
I am not sure About the soap used with Bart. I will use Camey next time. I used Dove and just bought some ivory.

Old 06-15-2006, 12:45 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaat77
I think I would totally vomit if someone shuffed a piece of soap in my mouth.
That stuff tastes horrible.

What I wonder is, isnt it very unhealthy to "consume" soap? I bet there are a lot of chemicals in it
I never heard of anyone having any problems with it. Mabey I will have my slave eat a bar of soap and find out.

Old 06-15-2006, 02:43 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 3,087, Level: 34 Points: 3,087, Level: 34 Points: 3,087, Level: 34
Last Achievements

blaat77 Fart Receptacle Possibilityblaat77 Fart Receptacle Possibility

Quote:
I never heard of anyone having any problems with it. Mabey I will have my slave eat a bar of soap and find out.
Wow...thats some harsh experimenting hehe
Old 06-15-2006, 04:56 AM
Ass Whore
Last Achievements

brownop31 Ground Zero

Quote:
I never heard of anyone having any problems with it. Maybe I will have my slave eat a bar of soap and find out.
Mistress Taylor,

It might not be a good idea to have someone actually eat a bar of soap. Chewing it up and spitting it out is fine but swallowing it would probably make him quite ill. Just my two cents.
Again, thank you for creating these mouthsoaping clips. They're fantastic and it's evident you enjoy your work. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Old 06-15-2006, 02:03 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 15,849, Level: 80 Points: 15,849, Level: 80 Points: 15,849, Level: 80
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 1 Total
Ash8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANER

Quote:

Cool. He seems very obedient. What else can You make him eat? If You make him eat the whole bar, will You film it? I can't wait to see this.
Old 06-15-2006, 02:10 PM
DOGBOY
Last Achievements

Ash8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANER

Quote:
Mistress Taylor,

It might not be a good idea to have someone actually eat a bar of soap. Chewing it up and spitting it out is fine but swallowing it would probably make him quite ill. Just my two cents.
Again, thank you for creating these mouthsoaping clips. They're fantastic and it's evident you enjoy your work. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Hey, please don't tell Mistress Taylor what to do! You're ruining everyone's fun! If She wants to feed a bar of soap to Her slave, who are you to stand in Her way? Obviously the side effects can't be good, because soap is not intended to be eaten. Big news-flash, right? So who cares if some slave feels sick for a day or two? I don't mean any offense, but I was really looking forward to seeing this.

Mistress Taylor, if You're reading this, please don't let anyone stand in the way of You torturing Your slaves however You see fit.
Old 06-16-2006, 07:29 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash8.1
Hey, please don't tell Mistress Taylor what to do! You're ruining everyone's fun! If She wants to feed a bar of soap to Her slave, who are you to stand in Her way? Obviously the side effects can't be good, because soap is not intended to be eaten. Big news-flash, right? So who cares if some slave feels sick for a day or two? I don't mean any offense, but I was really looking forward to seeing this.

Mistress Taylor, if You're reading this, please don't let anyone stand in the way of You torturing Your slaves however You see fit.
I just shot another soap clip. The slave sais he likes it. I brushed his teeth with soap, soaped the mouth with a washcloth and had him chew on the soap like gum until his teeth were full of soap. The clip ended with him gargling with soapy water and blowing bubbles.

Old 06-16-2006, 07:30 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

[quote=brownop31]Mistress Taylor,

Again, thank you for creating these mouthsoaping clips. They're fantastic and it's evident you enjoy your work. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!![/quote He did not swallow too much. He has shot several and has not gotten sick.

Old 06-16-2006, 11:20 AM
Ass Whore
Last Achievements

brownop31 Ground Zero
Red face Re: Anyone into Getting their Mouth Washed out with Soap???

[/quote He did not swallow too much. He has shot several and has not gotten sick.[/quote]

Mistress Taylor,

You have my deepest apologies if you at all felt I was in any way trying to instruct you in how to conduct yourself. I am in NO position to do such a thing and I was out of line for being so forward as to offer advice.
I apologize to you, as well as to your forum members, for my insolence. I suppose you'll wash my mouth out with soap. I certainly deserve it.

P.S. when will we see your new soap clips? I'm on the edge of my seat
Old 06-16-2006, 05:42 PM
DOGBOY
Last Achievements

Appearantly I am not as much into the "submissive" position as the rest of this forum. Brownop had a valid point...then some "slaves" jump on him saying he "shouldn't question the mistress" and as a result he backs up.

I think Mistress Taylor was joking when she said "I'll make my slave eat one", but I might be wrong.

I'd like to think that a man who enjoys a dominant woman can still act like a man. Sorry but I don't like this: "Accept everything She says....even tho it's horribly wrong"
Old 06-17-2006, 02:14 AM
DOGBOY
Last Achievements

Quote:
Appearantly I am not as much into the "submissive" position as the rest of this forum. Brownop had a valid point...then some "slaves" jump on him saying he "shouldn't question the mistress" and as a result he backs up.

I think Mistress Taylor was joking when she said "I'll make my slave eat one", but I might be wrong.

I'd like to think that a man who enjoys a dominant woman can still act like a man. Sorry but I don't like this: "Accept everything She says....even tho it's horribly wrong"
Well, obviously Mistress Taylor's sub is free to say "no." If he doesn't want to eat the soap, he can say so. It's a free country and he is a consenting adult. If he eats the soap, he does so knowing fully well that soap is not food, and it is not healthy to be eaten. Most BDSM activities carry some significant risk, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Even relatively benign activities such as facesitting carry risks such as suffocation. But we're all adults here, and I think we all understand the risks. You and Brownop are free to say whatever you want, but I think you're preaching to the choir. I certainly would never eat soap. But I wanted to see it, and I don't like it when Mistress Taylor is discouraged by Her own fans.

As for you not being as submissive as others here, I'd have to say that only you can decide where you belong. But the theme of this forum is Female Domination. I assume you mean that a man can be sexually submissive but be "dominant" in other aspects of his life, and I agree with you.
Old 06-17-2006, 03:38 AM
DOGBOY
Last Achievements

ok valid point and a good post Ash8.1 =D
Old 06-17-2006, 03:44 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Quote:
[/quote He did not swallow too much. He has shot several and has not gotten sick.
Mistress Taylor,

You have my deepest apologies if you at all felt I was in any way trying to instruct you in how to conduct yourself. I am in NO position to do such a thing and I was out of line for being so forward as to offer advice.
I apologize to you, as well as to your forum members, for my insolence. I suppose you'll wash my mouth out with soap. I certainly deserve it.

P.S. when will we see your new soap clips? I'm on the edge of my seat [/quote]

Not at all. There are tons of new soap clips coming out. I am out of control with soap lately.

Old 06-17-2006, 03:54 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Quote:

What is "wrong"? "Wrong" is a subjecive. Hence, everyone has an opinion which makes life interesting. Everyone is ALWAYS open to their opinions here. It keeps things interesting. I was joking about actually eating a bar of soap although I would LOVE to shoot that. Would you like to volunteer?

Old 06-17-2006, 03:59 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash8.1
Well, obviously Mistress Taylor's sub is free to say "no." If he doesn't want to eat the soap, he can say so. It's a free country and he is a consenting adult. If he eats the soap, he does so knowing fully well that soap is not food, and it is not healthy to be eaten. Most BDSM activities carry some significant risk, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Even relatively benign activities such as facesitting carry risks such as suffocation. But we're all adults here, and I think we all understand the risks. You and Brownop are free to say whatever you want, but I think you're preaching to the choir. I certainly would never eat soap. But I wanted to see it, and I don't like it when Mistress Taylor is discouraged by Her own fans.

As for you not being as submissive as others here, I'd have to say that only you can decide where you belong. But the theme of this forum is Female Domination. I assume you mean that a man can be sexually submissive but be "dominant" in other aspects of his life, and I agree with you.
No opinion will discourage me if I plan to do something. I was just joking about eating soap now I actually really want to do it. I will research this. These soap clips keep getting more and more amusing to me and I am always looking for different angles.

Old 06-17-2006, 05:23 AM
Ass Whore
Last Achievements

brownop31 Ground Zero

"No opinion will discourage me if I plan to do something."

You're AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Thank YOU!!!!!!
Old 06-17-2006, 05:35 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 3,130, Level: 34 Points: 3,130, Level: 34 Points: 3,130, Level: 34
Last Achievements

slave b Ground Zero

Well if you are really able to resist an order Mistress Taylor would give you you really may be in the wrong forum. Yes, as a slave i do accept everything She says and if it means having to eat a bar of soap, so be it. A slave is here to please his Mistress and obey. And someone of Mistress Taylor's great beauty and obvious superiority should have all sub men at Her feet begging to serve,

Quote:

Old 06-17-2006, 08:24 AM
DOGBOY
Last Achievements

Quote:
What is "wrong"? "Wrong" is a subjecive. Hence, everyone has an opinion which makes life interesting. Everyone is ALWAYS open to their opinions here. It keeps things interesting. I was joking about actually eating a bar of soap although I would LOVE to shoot that. Would you like to volunteer?
By wrong I meant something like: Drink this arsenicum or cut your balls off. Ofcourse I think a slave ought to obey the mistress, but I personally have certain boundaries and those including serious health risks.

I might be a n00b here but I knew you were joking (in the beginning that is)

I won't volunteer for three reasons hehehe
1. I am loyal to my fiancee (so actually the 2 others dont even count ;) )
2. I reeeeeaaaaalllyyyy the taste of soap
3. I live in Holland which is pretty far away

But thanks for the offer...I actually feel flattered =D
Old 06-17-2006, 06:19 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 12,385, Level: 72 Points: 12,385, Level: 72 Points: 12,385, Level: 72
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 7 Total
rat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANER

Quote:
No opinion will discourage me if I plan to do something. I was just joking about eating soap now I actually really want to do it. I will research this. These soap clips keep getting more and more amusing to me and I am always looking for different angles.
Why not create soap recipes...open up a combo restaurant and b/d parlor...franchise business out but that would most likely fail because there is only ONE Mistress Taylor...UNLESS and we've talked about this before, we can CLONE MISTRESS TAYLOR...is it possible, Mistress Taylor would you consider this possibility??? or am I being a bad boy AGAIN???
Old 06-17-2006, 08:40 PM
Goddess
Points: 12,782, Level: 73 Points: 12,782, Level: 73 Points: 12,782, Level: 73
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 16 Total
bitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANER

Do sum research why you the owner disapprove of every post from me here. I fought the Law and The Law won
Old 06-19-2006, 12:08 AM
Banned
Points: 6,572, Level: 53 Points: 6,572, Level: 53 Points: 6,572, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 2 Total
Wolbem ASS CLEANERWolbem ASS CLEANERWolbem ASS CLEANERWolbem ASS CLEANERWolbem ASS CLEANERWolbem ASS CLEANERWolbem ASS CLEANERWolbem ASS CLEANERWolbem ASS CLEANERWolbem ASS CLEANERWolbem ASS CLEANER

[media="80,40,autostart"]http://www.femdomdesire.com/images/Soap.mp3[/media]
Old 06-20-2006, 09:20 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 13,974, Level: 76 Points: 13,974, Level: 76 Points: 13,974, Level: 76
Last Achievements

footstool Fart Receptacle Possibilityfootstool Fart Receptacle Possibility

Hi Mistress Taylor,

Will Your clip where You use Your stocking feet to wash Your slaves mouth out be available soon? I can't wait to see it and hope You will do more clips using Your stocking feet to wash Your slaves mouth out in the future! Do You think You will do any more clips where You shove Your stocking toes up Your slaves nostrils?

Thank You,
footstool
Old 06-21-2006, 04:42 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by footstool
Hi Mistress Taylor,

Will Your clip where You use Your stocking feet to wash Your slaves mouth out be available soon? I can't wait to see it and hope You will do more clips using Your stocking feet to wash Your slaves mouth out in the future! Do You think You will do any more clips where You shove Your stocking toes up Your slaves nostrils?

Thank You,
footstool
It will be out soon.
I just shot a new one with Mistress Heather. It had a very odd plot- I will post it soon.

Old 06-24-2006, 09:58 AM
Spitoon &/Or Receptacle
Points: 2,809, Level: 32 Points: 2,809, Level: 32 Points: 2,809, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Camaykid Ground Zero

Oh, Mistress Taylor, I confess that having a woman wash my mouth out with soap is the discipline I dread and fear the most, but it never fails to turn me on the most either. I'd get all weak in the knees and excited if I saw you bringing a very lathery cake of soap towards my mouth and hear you say "open up wide"
Old 06-24-2006, 10:12 AM
Spitoon &/Or Receptacle
Last Achievements

Camaykid Ground Zero
Red face Re: Anyone into Getting their Mouth Washed out with Soap???

Quote:
I like the large dildo shape soap idea.
I know a Mistress who ordered me to carve a bathsize cake of Ivory into a big dildo and then made me worship it orally after she lathered it all up. She used the soap shavings for a hot soapy enema that she gave me while the soap dildon was in my mouth. She said she loved to see the suds coming out of both ends!
Old 06-24-2006, 10:21 AM
Spitoon &/Or Receptacle
Last Achievements

Camaykid Ground Zero

Quote:
Thank you. I will use Camay next time. I used Dove and just bought some ivory.
Yes, oh please, some Camay, Mistress Taylor! Lots and lots of Camay. Thank you
Old 06-24-2006, 11:10 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 3,082, Level: 34 Points: 3,082, Level: 34 Points: 3,082, Level: 34
Last Achievements

painslave Ground Zero

Mistress Taylor

YOU and Mistress Heather and a SOAP CLIP - me maddd need to get my MOUTH out there especially for this COMBO i LOVE Mistress HEATHER OUCHHH
PAINslave steven
Old 06-24-2006, 11:20 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaykid
I know a Mistress who ordered me to carve a bathsize cake of Ivory into a big dildo and then made me worship it orally after she lathered it all up. She used the soap shavings for a hot soapy enema that she gave me while the soap dildon was in my mouth. She said she loved to see the suds coming out of both ends!
That sounds quite amusing. I am not good at carving soap. I wonder if they sell soap shaped like that already. I WILL USE CAMEY IN MY NEXT VIDEO. ANY PARTICULAR COLOR. I just shot a new clip with Jazzmine with Dove