Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > FEMDOM DESIRE Forums > General Shit > POLLING CENTER

View Poll Results: Poll question-I propose that onlys boys pay tuition for colleges and universities.
1- YES: I agree to the proposal: Tuition for boys, no tuition for Ladies, a stipend for beautiful Ladies. 3 75.00%
2 - NO - I disagree and I have different proposal: Please state 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. This poll is closed

Old 01-10-2008, 09:11 PM
Goddess
Points: 12,782, Level: 73 Points: 12,782, Level: 73 Points: 12,782, Level: 73
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 16 Total
bitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANER
Default Poll from the Beautiful Priestess Lydia propose that onlys boys pay tuition

Poll question-I propose that onlys boys pay tuition for colleges and universities. There shall be no tuition for Ladies and beautiful Ladies should even receive a stipend averaging the gross income of an average male in addition to receiving twice the gross income of an average male for being classified a beautiful Lady ( That way, especially beautiful young Ladies are promoted to continue their education qualifying them for the highest positions
Old 01-10-2008, 09:18 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

bitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANER
Default Re: Poll from the Beautiful Priestess Lydia propose that onlys boys pay tuition

I hope I did this right...Remember to Vote
Old 01-11-2008, 03:36 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 3,505, Level: 37 Points: 3,505, Level: 37 Points: 3,505, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 2 Total
rotorhead Fart Receptacle Possibilityrotorhead Fart Receptacle Possibilityrotorhead Fart Receptacle Possibilityrotorhead Fart Receptacle Possibility
Default Re: Poll from the Beautiful Priestess Lydia propose that onlys boys pay tuition

Goddess,
Remembering back....
A few years ago I purchased a new car. The dealership always invited all new car owners from the previous week to attend a small dinner gathering to showcase their service center (dropping $40K on a car wasn't enough, they wanted to bleed you for sercive as well) - the incentives were some door prizes (ballcaps, coffee mugs) but the drawing at the end was for a 25" inch/dvd combo. Relatevely nice gift, but I was actually there to help out my friend who was a salesman - they got brownie points for having customers return.

I won the damn thing, though I didn't need one more idiot box in the house. Walking out with it, I passed an atractive woman parked next to me with two beautiful - but marginally underage daughters, who were playfully complaining that the guy who bought the nicest car (that week) won the biggest prize.

As I walked past, one of the girls jokingly asked if "the two pretty girls could have the tv". She was speechless when I said yes, and loaded in their back seat. The mom was standing there, mouth agape, when I said "surely they know that it's impossible to deny a girl what she asks for." The kisses on the cheek were more than enough payment.

I got in my car and left while they celebrated with their mom. I hoped in small way I have sent them on a path of using their feminity to command...
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 01-14-2008, 02:51 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 103 Total
Sockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You Cum

Sorry.

There is a Hugely Important difference between a woman, a Superior Woman, and a stupid bitch.

I have known all and would not do Anything that would help stupid bitches, while I would do Everything to help the Superior Woman I Serve.

But to put all women over all men is wrong. Just as is the opposite.

Tuition should be free to superior People who can perform academically - regardless of their ability to pay or attend full time. Men or Women.

I want qualified people to get Educations, not base it on wealth, affluence, or gender.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:12 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Stock, Lydia is from Germany they may do things differently there. At best Lydia is suggesting if the world were ran by women with men as their working slaves. I think she means a woman classified a beautiful Lady much like Mistress Taylor is this would without doubt reep rewards set aside to beautiful women such as Mistress Taylor and others like her.Much like not every woman can appear in playboy but a select few can. I think this is what Lydia means. I'm not updated with how femdom is viewed in Germany. So I hope in some small way this helps.
rotorhead what a wonderful gesture you made. I understand where you are coming from to see someones face brighten up does make you feel all fuzzy and warm inside..That was very nice of you and surely this will be something they will remember for a long time.Thank you for sharing you're story-
Old 01-14-2008, 10:11 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 103 Total
Sockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You Cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Bitch Pops You
Stock, Lydia is from Germany they may do things differently there. ...
Well Lolly, why not ask dark?

He's from Germany!
Old 01-14-2008, 10:39 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Stock so dark is Associated Lydia and her friends and what their concept is including the subject of Death or Castration concept. I can't speak for Dark cause I am me-but if you say he is from Germany and is well informed on these matters, I would love see what his points of view are on these subjects listed above or what you and he dicussed on Various Subjects listed within this post, please fill me in.Best regards ,Holly
Old 01-15-2008, 05:15 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 5,352, Level: 47 Points: 5,352, Level: 47 Points: 5,352, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 7 Total
dark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANER

I've never heard from Lydia. But there are houndreds or maybe thousands of dommes in Germany.

What do you want to know in detail? Maybe you know my personal view on female domination from past discussions. For me femdom is no reality it's a game with a beginning and an end. I disagree that women are superior. I believe in a equal relationship where both partners deserve the same respect. Except of sexual games. I don't agree with permanent chastity or control by the woman in the relationship. For me power exchange is a thrill, a game what I want to play. In my life there are a lot of more important things than fulfilling sexual desires, so I always have a primary focus on respect, love and freedom for both partners.

That is my personal view. Let's talk about the German BDSM scene. For sure there are people here who know more about, the only thing I can tell is that there are people in Germany who live an absolute, 24/7 power exchange relationship. That can mean all for the submissive partner: chastity, no rights at all, cuckolding, extreme pain taking etc. But I would call the biggest part in the BDSM scene in Germany moderate. That means they "play" BDSM and they don't "live" it. That is also my understanding of BDSM but whatever works for the people, they should live it out.

You have to see every relationship in an individual way. But one thing is very important for me: Sexuality, religion, racial conditions or gender should NEVER play a role in the understanding of a law. The politics and the legislation MUST be independent and has to be orientated to the fact that all humans are equal.

All other statements are wrong and including fascism or discrimination to one or more parts of a society.
Old 01-20-2008, 04:03 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Dark I am going to quote Countess Anne here ,her take is Your responsibility is to please, excite and amuse me. Your
responsibility is to obey me. Your responsibility is to accept what I
do with you and to you. For it is in this way that you can realize
your true potential for happiness. Whatever the nature of the love I
have to give my worshippers can only be given in this way.
The humiliation and suffering you undergo at my gloved hands is for
one purpose only; to make me hap~py. Your happiness, your reward is in
knowing that you are pleasing me. Is that not the purpose, the reason
for the supplicants being with his Mistress Are you not there to be
used for my purposes
Does this mean your fantasies and fetishes are unimportant to me.
Of course not. It is through your fantasies that I am able to control
and use you to satisfy my desires. But I do not limit myself to this.
This you must understand. I will do those things I find exciting to
me whether you like it or not.
I am not brutal or injurious unless you specifically desire that. If
you do I can be as cruel and blood thir~sty as any dominant in the
world.
Otherwise you need not be afraid. State your fantasies if you wish.
Outline your limits if you desire. But, understand that you are
writing to a dominant woman not an ac~tress playing out your script,
Old 09-23-2008, 08:06 PM
Goddess
Points: 4,572, Level: 43 Points: 4,572, Level: 43 Points: 4,572, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
Princess Kiki DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

if he has the funds and he's willing, let him pay