DOGBOY
Points: 3,087, Level: 34 Points: 3,087, Level: 34 Points: 3,087, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
blaat77 Fart Receptacle Possibilityblaat77 Fart Receptacle Possibility
Default My wife the dominatrix

Hello all,

I've been away for a while, but now that I am back I'd like to share a rather personal (yet happy) story.

Last summer I got married and on my honeymoon I received a rather nice wedding gift. My wife ofcourse knew of my somewhat submissive nature (to put it mildy) and one night she suddenly ordered me to massage her feet. Ofcourse I did... at a certain point I just laughed a bit... and she actually said: Did I give you permission to laugh?

Wow.. that kind of "shocked" me... and excited me ofcourse. We had been doing stuff like this before, but never with her being so much in the role of a mistress. Next thing I knew she ordered me to fetch her boots, kiss them... and then she sat on my face.

It ended with me cumming on her boot... at which point I had to lick it off (I had done that before... and this time too that was rather hard... considering my momentum was sort of gone ;) )

Anyway... it was the night of my life... and she promised it will happen more.

My question to you guys and gals: Did you ever had a similair experience? By that I mean you got "treated" by your wife/gf/bf/hubby to live a fantasy (SM ofcourse ;) )
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 01-05-2008, 03:40 PM
Spitoon &/Or Receptacle
Points: 1,604, Level: 23 Points: 1,604, Level: 23 Points: 1,604, Level: 23
Last Achievements

cumblitz Ground Zero
Default Re: My wife the dominatrix

Yes...my wife is my Mistress and she loves to take control (on a limited basis she enjoys life a switch) and I love been submissive with her. Having your wife as your Mistress makes life easier because who better to share your life with than your Mistress.
Old 01-06-2008, 12:08 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 3,554, Level: 37 Points: 3,554, Level: 37 Points: 3,554, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 6 Total
subman159 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!subman159 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!subman159 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!subman159 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!subman159 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!subman159 PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

The experience of having your wife as your Mistress Is beyond compare.First off the trust is already there which makes it all the more sexy.But you ask for scenes,one(not the only one but one of the first)memorable scenes involved strap-on sex.I came home on this particular afternoon after work,she met me at the door with a towel and a bar of soap,No hi honey how was your day nothing except go upstairs and take a good shower."And don't lay out any clothes just get into bed.I had a friend who had purchased a pair of those sex wedges,but he and his girl had broken up,anyway he had given them to me a week or so before.I did as I was told,as I lay there I heard her coming up the stairs,she opened the door,and she was sporting this ginormisecock,"Well are you ready for this"?She asked.To say my mouth dropped to the floor is a grose understatement."Get the large wedge she commanded and put it in the middle of the bed,After I did I bent over it and waited,"Did I tell you to present me with your ass"She asked rather loudly.Well no,No what she said,not really knowing what to say "I said no mame,She cracked me hard on the ass"Its no Mistress, to you.She then sat on the side of the bed,"get your lowly ass up and suck this cock like you mean it if you do a good enough job I will fuck you with it"I licked around the head alittle when all of a sudden she grabbed my head and forced me down on it."I said suck it like you mean it you little bitch."After a few minutes of this she grabbed my hair looked me square in the face"get on the wedge and spread them ass cheeks"Humilating to say the least.She handed me the lube,grease that asshole for your Mistress,after she was sastified,she slowly entered me,now tell your Mistress What you are feeling,at first I just grunted,she slapped my ass hard"TALK"she commanded.I told her everything,it hurt,it was starting to feel good push harder etc.Anyway when I said I was about to cum,she pulled out, stuck her cock next to mine,cum on my cock she commanded,after I did,she grabbed my hair,LOOK,you haved soiled my cock with your cum,she said"open your mouth and suck my cock clean ,clean like the little cunt that you are!!!After that she unbuckled her strap-on,lay on the wedge she commanded which I did,she sat on my face and rode it tell she came.After this was over as we lay there,she looked at me, well is that what that you wanted?I just kissed her and said.DAMN,I was already hard again!!!---Mike
Old 01-06-2008, 12:36 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 11,270, Level: 70 Points: 11,270, Level: 70 Points: 11,270, Level: 70
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 13 Total
simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!simon PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

Like the way it should be.....facesat every morning....golden showered at night...WOW
Old 01-06-2008, 01:40 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 3,087, Level: 34 Points: 3,087, Level: 34 Points: 3,087, Level: 34
Last Achievements

blaat77 Fart Receptacle Possibilityblaat77 Fart Receptacle Possibility

Thanks for that great story Subman159

I hope that shall happen to me too... once.. when I (and my ass) are ready for such a thing
Old 01-07-2008, 04:49 PM
Spitoon &/Or Receptacle
Points: 1,604, Level: 23 Points: 1,604, Level: 23 Points: 1,604, Level: 23
Last Achievements

cumblitz Ground Zero

Outstanding story, loved reading it. Here is my favorite experience with my Mistress Wife:

Mistress came to me wearing her corset, spike heel boots and strap-on cock. She was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. It was pure joy to gaze upon her. She ordered me to stand with my legs shoulder width apart and my hands behind my back. She then bound tightly my cock and balls. With her favorite ridding crop began to spank my cock and balls, once she was bored with this she ordered me down to all fours and continued to spank the back side of my balls moving over to my ass. My ass and balls must have been so cherry red. She did this until I was so excited that pre cum began to ooze from the head of my cock....then she stopped. My Mistress then mounted me and ordered me to carry her around the house and this continued until my knees were so sore and she saw that I could no longer continue. She then blessed me with the pleasure of her strap-on cock. I love having her mount me from behind and fuck my ass. It is such a wonderful feeling having her in control of my mind and body. She continued until she was herself was excited that she ordered me to provide her with oral pleasure. Once she was satisfied with my oral servitude she made me remove her strap-on cock, she then stuck a 6" butt plug into my ass. By this time my cock was so engorged that it was painful. My Mistress grabbed the ends of the rope that she bound my cock with and pulled me into her pussy. I began to pleasure Mistress with my cock until I could no longer contain myself. Once I erupted inside her she ordered me to clean her pussy with my tongue all the while ensuring that I swallowed every drop of cum that I left inside her.

Old 01-16-2008, 02:43 PM
Ass Whore
Points: 2,232, Level: 28 Points: 2,232, Level: 28 Points: 2,232, Level: 28
Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3%
Last Achievements

Branman_89 DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

you lucky
Old 01-25-2008, 04:19 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 5,958, Level: 50 Points: 5,958, Level: 50 Points: 5,958, Level: 50
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 2 Total
thesmokingbass Ground Zero

Getting fucked by my wife with a strapon is th ultimate pleasure. It doesn't happen as often as I would like it to, and she is not quite the Dom that I desire, but We're working on that. Seeing her in a strapon in high heeled boots makes the attraction absolutely devastating. I consider myself very lucky.
Old 07-20-2008, 09:06 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 3,029, Level: 33 Points: 3,029, Level: 33 Points: 3,029, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 1 Total
funkstar Ground Zero

great story mate

tell us more
Old 07-21-2008, 06:38 AM
Ass Whore
Points: 1,329, Level: 20 Points: 1,329, Level: 20 Points: 1,329, Level: 20
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%
Last Achievements

Coin DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

My wife and I are slowly working up to this kind of relationship. My wife and I have been together since early college, it's been pretty recent that I've started to open up to my wife and tell her about some of my fantasies. I was always afraid that if I told her about all the things that I wanted us to do together I would scare her off.

It is definitely a relief to read some of these other experiences just so I see that I'm not as unique as I always thought I was.

We have played around with some light Bondage, light corporal punishment, and some S/m and although we do have some anal toys, she is more comfortable ordering me to use them than she is comfortable using them on me. She does enjoy dominating me, and that is a plus. We've also just moved on to golden showers, she suggested one night that we try it, and even thought it's something that is really out of both of our comfort zones, we both seemed to enjoy it thoroughly.

And I'm really glad that I found this site because it has given me a lot of ideas for some scenarios that I'd love to play out with my wife. I'll be truly happy when I am able to actually sit down with her and peruse the site with her so we can come up with some fun ideas together.

And thanks for starting off this thread Blaat77, I am glad to see that there are other married guys who also enjoy being dominated by their wives.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:05 AM
Bitchboy
Points: 2,129, Level: 27 Points: 2,129, Level: 27 Points: 2,129, Level: 27
Last Achievements

gilzara DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

Hi,
It s cool to read others people story.
I live with a wife domme too. But she is more than a domme, she is a really amazon, standing 184cm with a fitness body type. I am only 178cm. And it is so hot to be a small man close to her when walking outdoor. We are married for 4 years now, and step by step i revealed her my submissive side.
For the moment it is more like physical domination, but strapon is waiting under the bed... ;-)
Old 07-22-2008, 03:00 PM
Bitchboy
Points: 4,599, Level: 43 Points: 4,599, Level: 43 Points: 4,599, Level: 43
Last Achievements

xhighheelslavex DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

wow! your a lucky guy
Old 07-24-2008, 08:07 AM
Ass Whore
Points: 1,329, Level: 20 Points: 1,329, Level: 20 Points: 1,329, Level: 20
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%
Last Achievements

Coin DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilzara
but strapon is waiting under the bed... ;-)
I'm trying to talk my wife into investing in a strap on. You're one lucky guy.

But we do have a bunch of different dildos and vibrators, so it's not like we don't have some other fun stuff to play with.

I would like to try some 'forced' feminization, but she's told me that she's not sure how comfortable she is with that idea and she worries that I would stretch out her panties if I wore them. It will be interesting the next time we go shopping, because I plan on suggesting she buy a pair or two of panties that are a bit larger than what she wears.
Old 07-26-2008, 03:08 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 5,958, Level: 50 Points: 5,958, Level: 50 Points: 5,958, Level: 50
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 2 Total
thesmokingbass Ground Zero

Stretch out her panties? I would recommend buying your own. If you're going to go all the way in this deal with your wife, you may have to take control, in order to submit. It sounds a little oxymoronic, but that's what it takes. Either that or visit a pro.
Old 10-04-2008, 03:50 PM
Spitoon &/Or Receptacle
Points: 4,981, Level: 45 Points: 4,981, Level: 45 Points: 4,981, Level: 45
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

samisaad DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

your a lucky guy
Old 10-16-2008, 08:54 AM
Spitoon &/Or Receptacle
Points: 3,275, Level: 35 Points: 3,275, Level: 35 Points: 3,275, Level: 35
Last Achievements

3glo DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

yeah my wife is also my Mistress.. i love yelping under her feet..moreover we love to play smother games ;)