Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > FEMDOM DESIRE Forums > General Shit

Old 05-03-2006, 06:02 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 19,273, Level: 87 Points: 19,273, Level: 87 Points: 19,273, Level: 87
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 27 Total
salsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cum
Default man who stole to pay Dominatrix gets jail

I admit to having gone to some lengths to please Women, particularly those with Dominant personalities, but it seems this guy went a little too far. Apparently he was some kind of executive at a charity and embezzled nearly a quarter of a million dollars to pay for his sessions with a Mistress and gift Her. Now the Female Judge who sentenced him to six years is telling him that he can cut his sentence in half if he comes up with more than half of the money he stole.

Hopefully he'll figure out a legal way to please Her.

man who stole to pay Dominatrix gets jail
Old 05-03-2006, 06:46 PM
Goddess
Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 778 Total
Mistress Taylor has disabled reputation
Default Re: man who stole to pay Dominatrix gets jail

Quote:
Originally Posted by salsashark
I admit to having gone to some lengths to please Women, particularly those with Dominant personalities, but it seems this guy went a little too far. Apparently he was some kind of executive at a charity and embezzled nearly a quarter of a million dollars to pay for his sessions with a Mistress and gift Her. Now the Female Judge who sentenced him to six years is telling him that he can cut his sentence in half if he comes up with more than half of the money he stole.

Hopefully he'll figure out a legal way to please Her.

man who stole to pay Dominatrix gets jail
Ok the charity part sucks but the million dollars worth of sessions and gifts does not.

Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 05-03-2006, 06:55 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 19,273, Level: 87 Points: 19,273, Level: 87 Points: 19,273, Level: 87
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 27 Total
salsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cum

Oh, I didn't mean to imply that he was wrong to try and please his Mistress, just that he went about it in the wrong way. I've read a couple of articles about this and although so far none went out of their way to criticize the Mistress directly there is already a subtle disapproval of Her and the website. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the "moral values" crowd make this out to be Her fault, and I don't think he should have put her in such an awkward position.

Of course I'm sure the news orgs love stories like this because they know that people like reading kinky stuff, and this gives them a chance to titillate people with a story about domination and still appear superior and disapproving (as if they're not a kinky lot themselves).
Old 05-03-2006, 07:06 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 12,385, Level: 72 Points: 12,385, Level: 72 Points: 12,385, Level: 72
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 7 Total
rat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Taylor
Ok the charity part sucks but the million dollars worth of sessions and gifts does not.
I haven't seen any pictures of this dom but if she got "a million" how much does Mistress Taylor deserve...let's see a yacht, gulf stream jet, a castle , Fort Knox and much much more I would add a harem but I think she's already got that
Old 05-03-2006, 10:24 PM
Goddess
Points: 16,901, Level: 83 Points: 16,901, Level: 83 Points: 16,901, Level: 83
Last Achievements

Location: An Island off Spain, the Carib, and possibly Egypt. No ONE country will have Me.
Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 10 Total
Mistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You Cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by rat1969
I haven't seen any pictures of this dom but if she got "a million" how much does Mistress Taylor deserve...let's see a yacht, gulf stream jet, a castle , Fort Knox and much much more I would add a harem but I think she's already got that
I have seen pics of the ProDomme in question, and yes, She's quite attractive. Much much above average. But is She as attractive as Mistress Taylor. No way! Not a chance! Not even close.
Old 05-03-2006, 10:26 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Location: An Island off Spain, the Carib, and possibly Egypt. No ONE country will have Me.
Mistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You Cum

There has, indeed, been a backlash against the ProDomme in question. Many have suggested She give the money back since it was stolen. Say what? She did NOT know it was stolen when he paid Her, so NO way whatsoever that She's liable in any way!
Old 05-03-2006, 10:56 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 15,849, Level: 80 Points: 15,849, Level: 80 Points: 15,849, Level: 80
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 1 Total
Ash8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANERAsh8.1 ASS CLEANER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Perverta
There has, indeed, been a backlash against the ProDomme in question. Many have suggested She give the money back since it was stolen. Say what? She did NOT know it was stolen when he paid Her, so NO way whatsoever that She's liable in any way!

I took a look at Her website, and I agree that She's a very beautiful Woman. She looks somewhat familiar actually. A little like Janice Dickinson looked about ten years and 3,000 bottles of scotch ago. Anyway, I hope She gets to keep the money. It isn't Her fault that this guy spent cash that wasn't his. Frankly, he should probably seek treatment for addiction, because when you're spending over $200,000 on anything other than a house, you're probably making a mistake. But again, he wasn't forced, and so you can't blame the Mistress. Similarly, I don't blame McDonald's for making me fat...actually, I don't eat fast food at all, so I can't blame them, but I think everyone gets my point.
Old 05-03-2006, 11:02 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash8.1
I took a look at Her website, and I agree that She's a very beautiful Woman. She looks somewhat familiar actually. A little like Janice Dickinson looked about ten years and 3,000 bottles of scotch ago. Anyway, I hope She gets to keep the money. It isn't Her fault that this guy spent cash that wasn't his. Frankly, he should probably seek treatment for addiction, because when you're spending over $200,000 on anything other than a house, you're probably making a mistake. But again, he wasn't forced, and so you can't blame the Mistress. Similarly, I don't blame McDonald's for making me fat...actually, I don't eat fast food at all, so I can't blame them, but I think everyone gets my point.
Hey Ash, I see you are way up there on the Leader Board in the "Perverta Membership Drive." (Actually tied for first place!) GOOD show! You must have good connections! You're gonna get rich, boy!!
Old 05-07-2006, 11:14 AM
Goddess
Points: 23,914, Level: 94 Points: 23,914, Level: 94 Points: 23,914, Level: 94
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 6 Total
LadyC Ground Zero

I really feel sorry for her, she always kept a low profile and now because of this creep she is being dragged through all the tabloids, even in the UK there was a picture of her and the story in some of the daily papers. What really gets me is the headlines, "Guy who spent ALL the stolen money on Dominatrix" blah blah - when he actually only spent a fraction of the money on her. As for the voices claiming she should give the money back, well, I do wonder if the airlines, hotels and car rentals are also asked to give the money back.

Looks like the poor woman is suffering the most, media attention in that kind of job is hardly what anybody needs, she can't get new clients now because everybody is worried to find his picture in the papers. Funny enough plenty of papers were flying her picture while hardly anybody showed the picture of the guy who stole the money. Can we say double standards?
Old 05-07-2006, 01:15 PM
Bitchboy
Points: 2,719, Level: 31 Points: 2,719, Level: 31 Points: 2,719, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
franz sanchez DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

Jesus Christ I can't believe it!
Old 05-07-2006, 03:39 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 16,663, Level: 82 Points: 16,663, Level: 82 Points: 16,663, Level: 82
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 61 Total
Link She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You Cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyC
Funny enough plenty of papers were flying her picture while hardly anybody showed the picture of the guy who stole the money. Can we say double standards?
There are a lot more men out there who need beatings, that's for sure.
Old 05-07-2006, 04:16 PM
Goddess
Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link
There are a lot more men out there who need beatings, that's for sure.
Very true.

Old 05-07-2006, 04:24 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by salsashark
Oh, I didn't mean to imply that he was wrong to try and please his Mistress, just that he went about it in the wrong way. I've read a couple of articles about this and although so far none went out of their way to criticize the Mistress directly there is already a subtle disapproval of Her and the website. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the "moral values" crowd make this out to be Her fault, and I don't think he should have put her in such an awkward position.

Of course I'm sure the news orgs love stories like this because they know that people like reading kinky stuff, and this gives them a chance to titillate people with a story about domination and still appear superior and disapproving (as if they're not a kinky lot themselves).
This man obviously has serious problems if he is stealing money from a charity for ANYTHING. This has NOTHING to do with the mistress and I do not even think her name should have been mentioned.
He stole the money and he spent it. Where he spent it is not the issue. If he spent the money at the store would they be putting pictures of the store in the newspaper and asking for money back?????

Old 11-04-2007, 11:36 AM
Goddess
Points: 1,793, Level: 24 Points: 1,793, Level: 24 Points: 1,793, Level: 24
Last Achievements

MistressJen Ground Zero

People should leave the Domme alone. It is not like she asked him to steal. She is under NO obligation to give this money back. Clearly the sub had deeper problems than a need to please his mistress.
Old 11-05-2007, 04:03 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 6,302, Level: 51 Points: 6,302, Level: 51 Points: 6,302, Level: 51
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

nevster Fart Receptacle Possibilitynevster Fart Receptacle Possibilitynevster Fart Receptacle Possibility

Wow this man must of been very very desperate.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:20 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 18,441, Level: 86 Points: 18,441, Level: 86 Points: 18,441, Level: 86
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 53 Total
beanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANER

It is just a way to sell papers. If there were drugs but no sex, THAT would have made the headlines. The sessions were just one of the things he was spending money on. Hopefully the furor has died down by now.
If he was giving to the church or politicians, the story would never have seen the light of day.