Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > FEMDOM DESIRE Forums > General Shit > POLLING CENTER

Old 07-23-2010, 09:59 AM
Goddess
Points: 12,782, Level: 73 Points: 12,782, Level: 73 Points: 12,782, Level: 73
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 16 Total
bitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANER
Default Which Star Would You Trade Places With?

Lindsay Lohan: She's in a pokey, but will be released soon enough. Plus she's got two movies in the pipeline -- cha-ching!

Bristol Palin: She comes with a baby and a loser fiance, but her mom could end up being president.
Heidi Montag: Her face (and body) will never be the same, but she's at least dropped Spencer.

Snooki: The backlash is imminent, but for now she's on good behavior, well-liked, and kind of adorable.
Vienna Girardi: She won the war of words against Jake Pavelka, plus that alleged Playboy shoot could pay well, right?

Britney Spears: All that money more than makes up for her heinous weave.

I could remember how to bring up the poll list .

Last edited by bitch_p0p; 07-23-2010 at 10:02 AM. Reason: added more data
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 07-24-2010, 10:23 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 16,663, Level: 82 Points: 16,663, Level: 82 Points: 16,663, Level: 82
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 61 Total
Link She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You Cum
Default Re: Which Star Would You Trade Places With?

I'd trade places with none of them. Their money be damned.

Britney and Lindsay are the only 2 real stars of that bunch.

Heidi, Vienna, and Snooki are all by-products of reality shows that weren't even created for them. I wouldn't know who Heidi was except that she was with that clown Spencer, and he being totally discharged douche is what got them recognized. I barely knew who Snooki was. I had no idea who Vienna was and had to go do an internet search on her before I answered this question.

And Bristol is just some politician's daughter that became news because of an underage, out-of-wedlock pregnancy. If not for that, I would have had to look her up to see who she was, too. Not what I'd call a star.

I'd be trading in my life for some wretchedness. The money doesn't buy happiness.
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:44 AM
Goddess
Points: 12,782, Level: 73 Points: 12,782, Level: 73 Points: 12,782, Level: 73
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 16 Total
bitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANER
Default Re: Which Star Would You Trade Places With?

I would go with Britney Spears. Out of all of them she has really has turned her life around and all for the better. At one point she hit rock bottom but she was smart enough to make adjustments in her life, that thus far have proved to be successful. Heidi, was on, I'm a Celebrity, Get Me out of Here ? I thought she was really weird to the extent her life is more about creating drama than it is about living in the real world and that dude spencer , every time on, I'm a Celebrity, Get Me out of Here, many was the time, I wished I could be like Elvis and blow up TV with a gun, every time he started talking all the crap.Bristol I do not what all the hype is. She only made it into print because of her mother. Lindsay, all I can say is ,she is in some kind of self-destructive mode.It seems nobody in her life be it boyfriend or girlfriend does not put up with her self-destructive habits for long and dump her. I never heard of Snooki or Vienna either. I would vote Britney Spears .