Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > FEMDOM DESIRE Forums > Meet & Greet

Old 11-23-2014, 07:57 AM
Bitchboy
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 1 For This Post / 1 Total
NewToAll DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!
Talking New member, seeking some advice...

So recently I meet someone and he turned me onto Femdom. It's something that, even though I've never thought about, I really do enjoy so far. He keeps saying I'm a natural, I just need to grow a bit of a back bone.
We are long distance(6 hours apart) so most of our relationship is based online, which is where I'm having trouble coming up with punishments and rules...etc.

Any help or advice would be greatly enjoyed!!!

Thank you --Newbie.
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Who Said Thanks:
Sockratease (11-23-2014)
Old 11-23-2014, 11:36 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98 Points: 27,469, Level: 98
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 103 Total
Sockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You Cum
Default Re: New member, seeking some advice...

Hello and welcome to the forums

Long distance is difficult. I met my Fiancee and Owner in a long distance relationship. She had a website and I helped run it and post all the content, edit videos, enhance images, and all the usual drudgery associated with that sort of thing.

That made assignments easier as they were just running the site and doing whatever else was needed.

As far as giving ideas, they are always best if they are the sorts of thing you'd do yourself and the varying fetishes and limits each of you have are involved. I suggest thinking of what would be amusing to you, then finding a way to have it done on webam. The webcam is very useful in long distance stuff, just be careful of privacy concerns depending on the host. I have heard of skype and yahoo messenger getting either intercepted or invoking rule violations in some cases.

You could always review sites like clips4sale and search for keywords like "instruction(s)" and "assignment(s)" to see what other dommes are doing these days, and if any of them appeal to you.

What works for some will not always work for all, so be sure to discuss limits more than desires with your partner. It is more important to me to know what will not happen in such situations than what will happen. In fact, knowing what will happen would take all the mystery and surprise out of things. But I could never enter into any such situation without knowing that my limits would be respected. Maybe pushed and tested, but never ignored.

Hope that helps.

Good luck and have fun!