Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > FEMDOM DESIRE Forums > General Shit

Old 09-22-2010, 12:06 PM
Goddess
Points: 12,782, Level: 73 Points: 12,782, Level: 73 Points: 12,782, Level: 73
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 16 Total
bitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANER
Arrow What say you police murder dog officer shot dog six times in dogs own fenced yard

Michael Powell raised Rocky from a puppy. The German Rottweiler was 10 years old and had been a constant companion for Powell's 8-year-old son, he said.

On Thursday, Powell buried Rocky on a family farm in Owenton ó a day after Lexington police officer Aaron Greenleaf shot and killed the dog in Powell's fenced-in back yard on Bryan Avenue. Police said Rocky attacked Greenleaf as the officer was searching the property for a teenage boy who fled from a nearby trailer park.

The situation has left Powell with a number of questions: Why didn't officers use non-lethal weapons, such as pepper spray or a Taser? Why didn't the officer simply leave the property? And why did the officer shoot his dog six times?

"They pretty much murdered my dog and walked out of here and said, 'We're sorry,'" Powell said.

Lexington police spokeswoman Sherelle Roberts said officer Greenleaf acted appropriately and, according to preliminary information, did not violate any policy.

"Neither the dog nor the officer did anything wrong. They both did what they had to do," Roberts said. "The dog was protecting its property and the officer was protecting his safety."

Roberts said Greenleaf "had a legal right to be there because he was pursuing a suspect."

She said police would try to rectify the situation with the dog's owner.

Powell, 30, said he doesn't know how anyone could replace his loss.

"How do you put a price tag on an animal that's 10 years old?" Powell said.

Greenleaf jumped Powell's chain-link fence during a foot pursuit. While on the property, Rocky approached Greenleaf and bit his leg, Roberts said.

Roberts said she did not think the bite broke skin. Greenleaf, who has been a police officer since 2007, was not hospitalized.

Powell said he was at a nearby park playing basketball when he heard gunshots. When he got home, officers explained what happened.

"They said they was chasing a 17-year-old kid and they thought he went on my property," he said.

The foot chase began after officers arrived at a mobile home park at 115 West Loudon Avenue about 6:30 p.m. Wednesday to serve a commissioner's warrant for a 17-year-old. The juvenile ran, and officers chased him on foot through the mobile home park.

Roberts said officers did not know the subject matter of the warrant because it was issued by the courts.

The pursuit went into several yards, including Powell's yard. At some point, officers lost track of the juvenile. The teenager had not been arrested Thursday night.

It wasn't until after Greenleaf had jumped the fence that he realized Rocky was there, Roberts said. The officer tried to run back to the fence and climb over, but the dog cornered him, she said.

"That's when he made the decision to draw his weapon," Roberts said.

Powell said he doesn't think the teen ever came onto his property. "Why didn't my dog get him?" he asked.

Powell said he also does not think Rocky attacked the officer. He said Rocky was not aggressive, even around Powell's 8-year-old son, Michael Kobi Powell, and his friends, who regularly played with Rocky.

"He was a big baby," Powell said.

Powell's son was staying at his mother's house during the shooting. On Thursday, Powell said he had to explain to his son what happened. "My son is devastated," he said. "The first thing he asked when he came home was, 'Where's my dog?'"

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/09/10/1...#ixzz10HpTGlua
The cop was so busy shooting the dog he lost the teenager suspect and further The dog on that private property had a right to be there and the cop did not
Old 10-02-2010, 09:12 AM
Goddess
Points: 12,782, Level: 73 Points: 12,782, Level: 73 Points: 12,782, Level: 73
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 16 Total
bitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANERbitch_p0p ASS CLEANER
Default Re: What say you police murder dog officer shot dog six times in dogs own fenced y

I say if you have a dog and for some reason the police come over to your house. They seem very trigger happy and shooting dogs has become the norm..Like here.
Mary Kate Hallock arrived at her Oakland hills home after running errands Tuesday and found a blue note fluttering on her front door.

"Oakland police responded to your residence to investigate a burglar alarm," the handwritten note read. "While circling the rear perimeter, lab advanced on officers in a threatening manner before being shot and killed."

"Lab" was Gloria, an 11-year-old, arthritic yellow Labrador Hallock's family had owned since she was a puppy. Oakland police shot Gloria three times with a 40-caliber Glock handgun in the family's backyard while responding to a false burglar alarm at the property. The dog, police said, growled and barked at them.

"I probably read that note 10 times," Hallock, an Oakland preschool teacher, said Thursday. "I was incredulous. Gloria's never bit anyone. She's just a gentle old dog, a classic Lab, always wagging her tail."

Oakland police defended the shooting as a necessary action.

"My heart goes out to the family," said police spokesman Jeff Thomason. "We never want to go into a situation where we hurt a family pet, but in the course of doing our job, sometimes we have to make split-second decisions."

The shooting occurred just a few months after Oakland Police Chief Anthony Batts called for a review of police procedures after the controversial videotaped police shooting of a young deer that was cornered in an East Oakland backyard. Officers in that case fired six rounds.

The Tuesday incident began after Hallock left her home on Burgos Avenue in the quiet Knowland Park neighborhood just north of the Oakland Zoo. Hallock had set the burglar alarm, and as she had done many times before, she left the downstairs back door open so Gloria could have refuge from the heat in the fenced backyard.

The dog apparently tripped the alarm around noon, and the police showed up a few minutes later.

As officers circled the house, they saw the back door open and thought an intruder was inside, Thomason said. At that point, Gloria allegedly growled and barked at the officers, and one of the officers fired three rounds, all of which hit the dog - at least one in the head.

Police declined to name the officer who fired his weapon. The officer has not been placed on leave and continues to work, Thomason said. "This situation was very unusual," Thomason said, noting that officers usually encounter aggressive dogs in backyards during chases. "It was a very unfortunate but necessary action."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...#ixzz11DboiBks

This has to have become policy in many departments. These reports have become routine
Old 11-19-2010, 08:37 PM
Cleaner
Points: 108, Level: 2 Points: 108, Level: 2 Points: 108, Level: 2
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 1 Total
nickname DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!
Default Re: What say you police murder dog officer shot dog six times in dogs own fenced y

unfortunate... tell that to the dog's owner
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:37 PM
Cleaner
Points: 108, Level: 2 Points: 108, Level: 2 Points: 108, Level: 2
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 1 Total
nickname DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

I guess they had to do that anyways xD
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.