Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > FEMDOM DESIRE Forums > General Shit

Old 09-17-2006, 06:17 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 12,385, Level: 72 Points: 12,385, Level: 72 Points: 12,385, Level: 72
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 7 Total
rat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANER
Default DIFFERENCE between "bitch"+ "diva"?

The term "diva" is used a lot to describe women with "attitudes"..hmmm...other words from the dictionary are "prima donna", "goddess"... but how about the word "bitch"??...of course I don't agree but I'm just here to cause trouble
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 09-18-2006, 09:38 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 6,081, Level: 50 Points: 6,081, Level: 50 Points: 6,081, Level: 50
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 48 Total
hotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANER
Default Re: DIFFERENCE between "bitch"+ "diva"?

Hello Rat and Forum,

I hate the word bitch. To me it's a term used by pathetic little wanna be men with tiny brains the size of their ( tiny cocklets) used to describe a woman who won't put up with a man's crap. This pathetic world seems to think that a man is macho if he has nerve to do things and be a go getter, but if a woman is strong willed then she is a bitch!!! The hell with that logic.

If that is true and a strong woman is a "B" then my very best friend is a "B" because she isn't lazy and she doesn't sit on her butt waiting for things to happen to her and for things to be given to her. She gets things done and makes things happen.

Please pardon me if anyone disagrees with me. I just wanted to add my 2 sence. OOPS, I better take my two sense back. I need it for gasoline. You know those prices LOL

Bye all
Old 09-20-2006, 12:04 AM
Amphibistrator
Points: 319,886, Level: 100 Points: 319,886, Level: 100 Points: 319,886, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 4,558 Total
Flatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You CumFlatuface She Might Even Let You Cum

"Just because you are a Mistress doesn't mean you have to be a cunt"
and conversely...
"Just because you act like a cunt does not make you a Mistress"

I know that has nothing to do with your question but I wanted to share that anyway.

Old 11-09-2006, 12:15 PM
Ass Whore
Points: 2,860, Level: 32 Points: 2,860, Level: 32 Points: 2,860, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
xman007 DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

interesting
Old 11-10-2006, 07:14 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 5,352, Level: 47 Points: 5,352, Level: 47 Points: 5,352, Level: 47
Last Achievements

dark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANER

In my country a bitch is a woman who has sex with a lot of men and is easy to get by everybody. A diva is a woman who is never satisfied and want more and more without caring about the needs of other people.

At hotffotlvr: Macho and bitch are both invective, right?

Right Flatuface i prefer a nice and polite mistress, too. I would never serve a bitch or a diva...
Old 11-11-2006, 03:21 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 19,273, Level: 87 Points: 19,273, Level: 87 Points: 19,273, Level: 87
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 27 Total
salsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cum

I think it depends on context. I've heard some Mistresses refer to other women using the term "bitch" in an admiring way. On the other hand, if a man uses the term it's always invective.

I think macho probably depends on context too, although it is often followed by the word "asshole" which makes the context quite clear.
Old 11-23-2006, 07:05 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 5,352, Level: 47 Points: 5,352, Level: 47 Points: 5,352, Level: 47
Last Achievements

dark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANER

I agree that it depends on the context, but i've never heard that bitch was meant positive. But i am not from US so maybe there are linguistic differences about the translation. Although i use the word bitch more often than the word from my language which means the same

The word macho sometimes can be interpreted positive by other machos, because of the old role allocation "the man stands above the woman". That's the reason why some of us have to hide our sexual attitude :-(
Old 11-27-2006, 07:47 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 4,382, Level: 42 Points: 4,382, Level: 42 Points: 4,382, Level: 42
Last Achievements

idoasamtold DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

what about a bitchy diva?
Old 07-16-2007, 08:12 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 4,766, Level: 44 Points: 4,766, Level: 44 Points: 4,766, Level: 44
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 5 Total
JohnT ASS CLEANERJohnT ASS CLEANERJohnT ASS CLEANERJohnT ASS CLEANERJohnT ASS CLEANERJohnT ASS CLEANERJohnT ASS CLEANERJohnT ASS CLEANERJohnT ASS CLEANER

In my linguistic experience, the two terms, outside of sexual context, have very different meanings. A diva, in its original operatic setting, was a lead female singer who was, in pop terms, a superstar. A woman who could cause productions to be mounted or cancelled, who was in demand by opera houses around the world, and who could name her own price. But, and here is a crucial part of the connotation, she delivered. Maria Callas 50 years ago, Beverley Sills (who sadly just left us) in th 70s, or Renee Fleming today. They were demanding, but it was worth it. The term has carried over into the pop world and movies, with stars demanding all sorts of perks (Google contract demands of such as J Lo). But, and I repeat, at least in the opera world, she was worth it, as her voice and performances were that spectacular, unique and thrilling. The term originally was one of adulation as it reflected a woman of singular talent. The negative connotation, as with its near synonym prima donna (which literally meant the female lead in an opera, but is now universally a term of derision) has come to be used pejoritively, perhaps out of jealousy or envy.

Bitch, on the other hand, meant a demanding, unsatisfiable, picky and complaining woman, one who was never happy and never reluctant to make everyone around her aware of it. And, I should note, she was not necessarily anyone special, deserving of special treatment by all about. An adult spoiled brat seems adequate to explain it.

Now, in sexual terms, the words seem to have become fused. Since in the D/s world simply being demanding (bitchiness) is what subs often want from a Domme, so that in itself qualifies the woman to be labeled a Diva, and it would be accepted in a positive way.

I suggest though that in this context a diva is a woman, certainly capable of great bitchiness, but also one of such acute talent in the arts of seduction, teasing, and mind-fucking, and of such extraordinary beauty and taste that her very presence demands obedience and obeisance, even without outward or shrill demands...In short, a woman such as Mistress Taylor. She is a diva.

John T
Old 02-24-2012, 12:32 PM
Bitchboy
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1
Activity: 27.3% Activity: 27.3% Activity: 27.3%

DQueenBT DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

Bitch is a term used when some one is very very mad at a woman maybe envious its like when a woman get s mad and saids thats why your dickis little when it may not be I use to say it out of anger and my x dude when angry would call meeeee all kind of bitches under the sun. At times he thought I was a bad bitch
Old 05-20-2013, 06:44 PM
Ass Whore
Points: 462, Level: 9 Points: 462, Level: 9 Points: 462, Level: 9
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 3 Total
BondageLand DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

I was taught by a drag queen that bitch means:

Being In Total Control of Herself.