View Single Post
Old 05-23-2006, 01:35 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 19,273, Level: 87 Points: 19,273, Level: 87 Points: 19,273, Level: 87
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 27 Total
salsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cumsalsashark She Might Even Let You Cum
Default Re: Books and Authors

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotgaslvr
"the giver" was one of my all times favorites. it dealt with a boy who was given a gift far greater then any other person around. he first learned as much as he could and then ran into troubles bigger then he could handle troubles. i won't tell you how it ended. That book is a MUST READ!!! :)
I just finished The Giver - I read it from cover to cover in one night. Needless to say, I loved it, but I wish it had been longer and gone into more detail about how the society came to be that way in the first place. I can't get enough of that kind of dystopian/post-apocalyptic stuff for some reason.