View Single Post
Old 05-22-2006, 01:44 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 8,738, Level: 62 Points: 8,738, Level: 62 Points: 8,738, Level: 62
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 17 Total
maxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANERmaxxxlube ASS CLEANER
Default Re: Books and Authors

i'm so not a book reader (wish i were, there's a bundle of books, non-fiction, like Ms Love previously, that i'd love to devote time to reading) but i must have zero patience to read something with 200+ pages...

i do read alot though, mostly online news related stuff, etc etc... constantly reading.. but not much in the way of books... and when i do have a book in front of me, i'm only reading it from cover to cover cause i have to know whats in it (like the rules of court for the state of california) or i read it piecemeal and way out of order (chapter 4, then chapter 2, then chapter 9, etc..easier with a non-fiction/documentry sorta book though).

i blame college... force feeding the students each quarter with 4-10 books per class, and 5 class workload...do the math.... bad college professor..bad
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.