View Single Post
Old 05-11-2006, 03:35 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 6,081, Level: 50 Points: 6,081, Level: 50 Points: 6,081, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 48 Total
hotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANERhotfootlvr ASS CLEANER
Default Re: Books and Authors

hello people,

my favorite books deal with intrigue, suspence, and they deal with shocking ends.

"the giver" was one of my all times favorites. it dealt with a boy who was given a gift far greater then any other person around. he first learned as much as he could and then ran into troubles bigger then he could handle troubles. i won't tell you how it ended. That book is a MUST READ!!! :)

another book i LOVED LOVED LOVED was "the green mile". many of you may have seen it in theatres and dvd, but neither does the book justice. the way the book is written makes you feel like the character and it will keep you glued.

another book i loved is called "bless me ultima". it deals with a little family that hired a midwife. the connection the midwife has with the spiritual world will also keep you glued to your chair. if i tell you more it will ruin the end. :)

another book that you'll love is "white fang" by jack london. you may have seen it in the movies, but the movie doesn't do it justice.

please tell me what you think :) please share some some books you have read :)

sincerely,
hotgaslvr
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.