View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 02:38 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 24,919, Level: 95 Points: 24,919, Level: 95 Points: 24,919, Level: 95
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 50 Total
BlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You CumBlueA86 She Might Even Let You Cum
Default Re: New Member Introduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by newport348
Hi all. I don't remember when I joined this forum, but I cum here more than once a day. It's very hot. And the emotion Icons are to die for. Been having a problem with them lately, but that's a topic for another day.
Besides cuming here, I've joined several forums dealing with my foot fetish and female domination.
I like it here. Can I stay?
Newport348
PS. I've created my very own Yahoo group. The title of my group says it all. and yes, this forum can be found in my link section.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/A_New_Portal_4_Links/
Welcome to the forum. If you have any problems with anything, just ask, someone will help you. The admin "Flatuface" is very good at helping with any problems. Just post your problem or PM him. Have fun.
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.