PHP User Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 204

PHP User Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 204
Forced Yoga! - FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums
Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > FEMDOM DESIRE Forums > General Shit

Old 09-13-2007, 03:11 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 26,993, Level: 97 Points: 26,993, Level: 97 Points: 26,993, Level: 97
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 103 Total
Sockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You Cum
Default Forced Yoga!

I was out picture hunting for another project and saw these (which inspired this post)

Anyone have a clue what this is advertising??

I doubt it's what I thought...

But the idea works for FemDom, so here it is!
Old 09-13-2007, 06:12 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 5,352, Level: 47 Points: 5,352, Level: 47 Points: 5,352, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 7 Total
dark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANERdark ASS CLEANER
Default Re: Forced Yoga!

Looks strange. I like strange things! Who is that woman? I assume you don't know that, but I ask
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:11 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 12,887, Level: 74 Points: 12,887, Level: 74 Points: 12,887, Level: 74
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 57 Total
gumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANER

Many years ago, a B&D workout tape was sold. It featured a Mistress with a riding crop (I think) forcing subbies to exercise.

I could use a Lady like that!
Old 09-15-2007, 06:45 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Sockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You CumSockratease She Might Even Let You Cum

Old 09-15-2007, 10:45 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 16,663, Level: 82 Points: 16,663, Level: 82 Points: 16,663, Level: 82
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 61 Total
Link She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You Cum

It's advertising advanced yoga classes. The lettering at the bottom of the pictures is in english, calligraffitied.
Old 09-15-2007, 11:13 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link
It's advertising advanced yoga classes. The lettering at the bottom of the pictures is in english, calligraffitied.
That reminds me...

I never turned the bright and conrast back up on this thing since I had that problem with my eye...

I wonder if that would have helped? (Actually, I just never even looked closely).
Old 09-15-2007, 09:25 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

Link She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You CumLink She Might Even Let You Cum

I only noticed because I used to do calligraphy. Otherwise I would have thought it was some foreign writing and not paid attention.

Be careful with your eyes. Scary thing, that.
Old 09-16-2007, 12:10 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

The eye healed a while ago, I just never readjusted my monitors' display for healthy eyes again!

And I still do all that animation stuff!

But yeah, that was scary...
Old 09-16-2007, 05:08 PM
Goddess
Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 777 Total
Mistress Taylor has disabled reputation

I USED TO have a slave that came in all the time and wanted to be humiliated for his fat and made to lose weight or not come back. It was quite amusing session. I also had to tell him real women would not want him be caues he is fat pig etc... It was quite funny. I should shoot a video like that.
He was not even that fat just big some rolls of fat on stomach

Old 09-16-2007, 07:41 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Last Achievements

I like watching guys forced to exercise. Other World Kingdom had a video like that, I think.

That would be good, forced push ups, forced crunches, toe touches, jumping jacks.

If it was combined with cuckoldry, even better. The Mistress can let him know he'll never get near her as long as he's fat and disgusting and sweaty and smelly.

A good birch or rattan cane applied liberally would help to motivate him along during his exercise.

She could remind him frequently that she'll be fucking other hunks until he can get himself back in the shape he was in when she married him. And from the looks of him, that's going to be a looooooong time. The added benefit of her fucking other guys is that it makes it easier for her to help him to eat more protein in his diet. So she's really doing it for him. Isn't she such a wonderful wife, to care about him so much?

I'm getting all wrapped up in the video. In my head, of course.
Old 09-16-2007, 08:06 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 12,887, Level: 74 Points: 12,887, Level: 74 Points: 12,887, Level: 74
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 57 Total
gumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANERgumbie_goodhead ASS CLEANER

I'm not quite sure what I could add to this! Link, you are quite the Scenario Spinner! Where do I sign up for a health club like this???? Forced exercise, forced diet (with liberal helpings of butt!) and a goal almost within reach. This would be an amazing on-going clip project showing the slave's progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link
I like watching guys forced to exercise. Other World Kingdom had a video like that, I think.

That would be good, forced push ups, forced crunches, toe touches, jumping jacks.

If it was combined with cuckoldry, even better. The Mistress can let him know he'll never get near her as long as he's fat and disgusting and sweaty and smelly.

A good birch or rattan cane applied liberally would help to motivate him along during his exercise.

She could remind him frequently that she'll be fucking other hunks until he can get himself back in the shape he was in when she married him. And from the looks of him, that's going to be a looooooong time. The added benefit of her fucking other guys is that it makes it easier for her to help him to eat more protein in his diet. So she's really doing it for him. Isn't she such a wonderful wife, to care about him so much?

I'm getting all wrapped up in the video. In my head, of course.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:54 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 7,231, Level: 56 Points: 7,231, Level: 56 Points: 7,231, Level: 56
Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 3 Total
nylonslave PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!nylonslave PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!nylonslave PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!nylonslave PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!nylonslave PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!nylonslave PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!nylonslave PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

we all could use some yoga when you think of it
Old 09-17-2007, 01:49 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 16,449, Level: 82 Points: 16,449, Level: 82 Points: 16,449, Level: 82
Activity: 75.0% Activity: 75.0% Activity: 75.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 53 Total
beanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANER

Not many Yoga instructors use a whip. The forced exercise stuff could be funny. How much butt would I have to eat to lose 25 pounds? Just dangle it in front of me on the treadmill.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:49 PM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 16,449, Level: 82 Points: 16,449, Level: 82 Points: 16,449, Level: 82
Activity: 75.0% Activity: 75.0% Activity: 75.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 53 Total
beanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANERbeanguy ASS CLEANER

Not many Yoga instructors use a whip. The forced exercise stuff could be funny. How much butt would I have to eat to lose 25 pounds? Just dangle it in front of me on the treadmill.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:42 AM
Ass Whore
Points: 608, Level: 12 Points: 608, Level: 12 Points: 608, Level: 12
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
asdfghjklforu DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

nice