PHP User Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 204
Superman weakness - FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums
Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > FEMDOM DESIRE Forums > General Shit

Old 07-08-2006, 07:00 AM
Ass Whore
Points: 4,323, Level: 41 Points: 4,323, Level: 41 Points: 4,323, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
outman DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!
Default Superman weakness

Hello everybody, I don't speak english very well but I hope you'll understand me...

This is my favorite fetish : Superman handcuffed by WonderWoman and supergirl, and then totally abused !!
Superman comes because supergirl calls him : she's in danger. But when he arrives, there are only the 2 superheroines. He don't understand and don't know that in WW cigarette, there's kryptonite !!
When he understand it's too late : he's handcuffed. They want his sperm to create an army of superman and they know that he will never give it... exept with a long tease and denial that he won't resiste. After longs handjobs and fellations, he begs for mercy and let it comes...

You can find that sort of clips on clips4sale, but they are very boring and girls don't have the beauty and talent of Mistress Taylor.
Please, tell me you'll do it, I beg, I implore, I pray for this !!!!
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 07-10-2006, 12:08 AM
Goddess
Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 777 Total
Mistress Taylor has disabled reputation
Default Re: Superman weakness

Quote:
Originally Posted by outman
Hello everybody, I don't speak english very well but I hope you'll understand me...

This is my favorite fetish : Superman handcuffed by WonderWoman and supergirl, and then totally abused !!
Superman comes because supergirl calls him : she's in danger. But when he arrives, there are only the 2 superheroines. He don't understand and don't know that in WW cigarette, there's kryptonite !!
When he understand it's too late : he's handcuffed. They want his sperm to create an army of superman and they know that he will never give it... exept with a long tease and denial that he won't resiste. After longs handjobs and fellations, he begs for mercy and let it comes...

You can find that sort of clips on clips4sale, but they are very boring and girls don't have the beauty and talent of Mistress Taylor.
Please, tell me you'll do it, I beg, I implore, I pray for this !!!!
Is there this EXACT CLIP. If so, I wll not do it. I hate when people copy clips I do so I refuse to copy anyone elses. I have a wonderwoman costume. Send me a pm and let me know what store it is in so I make sure I DO NOT copy anything I would have to make it different.

Old 07-10-2006, 08:37 AM
Ass Whore
Points: 4,323, Level: 41 Points: 4,323, Level: 41 Points: 4,323, Level: 41
Last Achievements

outman DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

The clips with Superman are called "Superman weakness" 1 and 2 but you'll see what I mean when I say "boring and without talent". There's no bondage on Superman :frown: . I've downloaded them and I can tell you that the girl (because there's only one each time) doesn't let the Superman costume on the guy (?!!! ). There's only a handjob and the guy never complains and wait patiently for the end :boring: . BORING, I swear ! I prefer the story I've told before, with handcuff, smoke fetish, humiliation, abuse,... And it's a story I've written, not something I've taken on a site :proud:

With the passion you put in your clips, I'm sure you can sublimate the genre. And we all have seen the WW pics you've done : OUAHHHH

Last edited by Mistress Taylor; 07-10-2006 at 09:19 AM.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:18 AM
Goddess
Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by outman
The clips with Superman are called "Superman weakness" 1 and 2 but you'll see what I mean when I say "boring and without talent". There's no bondage on Superman :frown: . I've downloaded them and I can tell you that the girl (because there's only one each time) doesn't let the Superman costume on the guy (?!!! ). There's only a handjob and the guy never complains and wait patiently for the end :boring: . BORING, I swear ! I prefer the story I've told before, with handcuff, smoke fetish, humiliation, abuse,... And it's a story I've written, not something I've taken on a site :proud:

With the passion you put in your clips, I'm sure you can sublimate the genre. And we all have seen the WW pics you've done : OUAHHHH

Old 07-11-2006, 06:56 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 12,385, Level: 72 Points: 12,385, Level: 72 Points: 12,385, Level: 72
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 7 Total
rat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Taylor
Is there this EXACT CLIP. If so, I wll not do it. I hate when people copy clips I do so I refuse to copy anyone elses. I have a wonderwoman costume. Send me a pm and let me know what store it is in so I make sure I DO NOT copy anything I would have to make it different.
You have a "wonderwoman costume"???.ssst..do you have the original from the tv series?...and do you play the theme song when you're working or all alone on your ipod??? ...YOU ARE THE REAL WONDERWOMAN!!!!!..the GREATEST, MOST POWERFULL SUPERHERO OF ALL!!!!!! How does it feel to be on top of the world and dealing with humble loyal fans, lowly peasants that they are?
Old 07-19-2006, 03:20 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rat1969
You have a "wonderwoman costume"???.ssst..do you have the original from the tv series?...and do you play the theme song when you're working or all alone on your ipod??? ...YOU ARE THE REAL WONDERWOMAN!!!!!..the GREATEST, MOST POWERFULL SUPERHERO OF ALL!!!!!! How does it feel to be on top of the world and dealing with humble loyal fans, lowly peasants that they are?
IT IS A SUPERWOMAN CORSET AND SHORTS. I HAVE THE MUSIC. I USED TO FEATURE DANCE AND USED IT AS A SET.

Old 07-19-2006, 04:44 AM
ACTIVE SLAVE
Points: 15,933, Level: 81 Points: 15,933, Level: 81 Points: 15,933, Level: 81
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 16 Total
hockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANERhockeysub12 ASS CLEANER

for the record every male on this site that has read about You wearing a super girl costume while dancing is rock hard!!!!!
WO fuckin W!!!!!
Old 08-21-2006, 07:21 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 2,680, Level: 31 Points: 2,680, Level: 31 Points: 2,680, Level: 31
Last Achievements

simkin DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

I like the idea of this clip and hope it gets made by mistress taylor.