Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > FEMDOM DESIRE Forums > FEMDOM

Old 03-13-2006, 12:01 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 3,286, Level: 35 Points: 3,286, Level: 35 Points: 3,286, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
ddlbus Fart Receptacle Possibilityddlbus Fart Receptacle Possibilityddlbus Fart Receptacle Possibilityddlbus Fart Receptacle Possibility
Default Re: Namio Harukawa

A few thoughts.... this artwork is excellent and I too have long been a fan of Sardax.

I too have figured out Mistress Snow's coded messages and yes, ok Mistress, I agree to be your l(little) o(orgasm) .(denial) o(orifice) k(kisser) ...!!
I've also figured out the real reason

Have you noticed how this artwork often features a powerful, voluptuous woman dominating a scrawny man? I think this helps to emphasise the power balance between them... it's also true that powerful women such as this are often the sexiest....

In relation to Mistress Taylor's comments about liking artwork with submissive men, I too like these best, but there always needs to be a female figure present, whereas with the submissive female pictures, there does not need to be a man present. I think this is because the male figure is genuinely not as appealing as a woman's and these pictures need that added sexuality...
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 03-13-2006, 12:03 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 7,437, Level: 57 Points: 7,437, Level: 57 Points: 7,437, Level: 57
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 1 Total
TSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANER

Mistress St. Claire ... I am absolutely and totally willing to act out any fantasy or domination desire you may have. I am completely serious and I have never been dominated before and I would very much enjoy some of the poses depicted in the artwork here to be a reality between you and me. I am open for ball kicking, cbt, caning, and all other types of abuse/pleasure (considering it comes from you) if you were to be the one to dispatch it. I am willing to be a video slave yet I cannot come to California for sometime (June at the absolute earliest). I recall you saying that you were gonna come to the East Coast in late March and I would love to come visit you because I can drive out to see you since I will not be too far from you (under 8 hours drive). I hope you are interested to use me how you please because I have never seen a beauty as strong and overwhelming as yours
Old 03-13-2006, 12:06 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 7,437, Level: 57 Points: 7,437, Level: 57 Points: 7,437, Level: 57
Last Achievements

TSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANERTSCISAGODDESS ASS CLEANER

PS: Anal penetration is something I take exception to, however I am sure I can be coerced.

PPS: It seems that that artist almost knows who Taylor is and she is a direct influence for his work, except the bum in the work is quite a bit larger!
Old 03-13-2006, 12:50 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 5,323, Level: 46 Points: 5,323, Level: 46 Points: 5,323, Level: 46
Last Achievements

masterthief PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!masterthief PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!masterthief PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!masterthief PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!masterthief PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!masterthief PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddlbus
A few thoughts.... this artwork is excellent and I too have long been a fan of Sardax.

I too have figured out Mistress Snow's coded messages and yes, ok Mistress, I agree to be your l(little) o(orgasm) .(denial) o(orifice) k(kisser) ...!!
I've also figured out the real reason

Have you noticed how this artwork often features a powerful, voluptuous woman dominating a scrawny man? I think this helps to emphasise the power balance between them... it's also true that powerful women such as this are often the sexiest....

In relation to Mistress Taylor's comments about liking artwork with submissive men, I too like these best, but there always needs to be a female figure present, whereas with the submissive female pictures, there does not need to be a man present. I think this is because the male figure is genuinely not as appealing as a woman's and these pictures need that added sexuality...
I think this is a *very* perceptive comment. I had never noticed this but you are quite right. It may simply reflect the fact that a lot of these artists are men, so drawing the female is obligatory, but drawing the female is optional.

However, the man is sometimes 'present' even when not drawn. When the female is the figure being tortured or dominated, the male presence is sometimes implied by the use of shadows, or by the look in the girl's eyes as she sees her tormentor approaching. when neither of these is the case, then when I look at these pictures there is still a male presence - me! which might imply that female viewers would find such a picture less appealing?
Old 03-13-2006, 12:54 PM
DOGBOY
Last Achievements

masterthief PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!masterthief PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!masterthief PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!masterthief PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!masterthief PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!masterthief PATHETIC SLAVE, Hurrah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Perverta
I am NEVER satiated!!

My favorite is the fourth one from the left, the one where they are both on the swing. Ponder this: Simply by moving Her body backwards She can torture his arms, face and neck. Beautiful!
never satiated eh? your husband is a lucky (if tired) man.

I agree completely about the pix - the thing that got me is that the poses give the woman huge power over the man - namio is noted for his large voluptuous women, his tiny men (in some pictures the men are about the size of action man dolls) - but for me it is the complete domination provided by the poses which I find most exciting.
Old 03-13-2006, 12:55 PM
Goddess
Points: 16,901, Level: 83 Points: 16,901, Level: 83 Points: 16,901, Level: 83
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Location: An Island off Spain, the Carib, and possibly Egypt. No ONE country will have Me.
Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 10 Total
Mistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You Cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterthief
I think this is a *very* perceptive comment. I had never noticed this but you are quite right. It may simply reflect the fact that a lot of these artists are men, so drawing the female is obligatory, but drawing the female is optional.

However, the man is sometimes 'present' even when not drawn. When the female is the figure being tortured or dominated, the male presence is sometimes implied by the use of shadows, or by the look in the girl's eyes as she sees her tormentor approaching. when neither of these is the case, then when I look at these pictures there is still a male presence - me! which might imply that female viewers would find such a picture less appealing?
Well *I* sure don't find it any less appealing!!
Old 03-13-2006, 10:29 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Location: An Island off Spain, the Carib, and possibly Egypt. No ONE country will have Me.
Mistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You CumMistress Perverta She Might Even Let You Cum

Quote:
Has anyone ever considered doing a clip as a tribute to Namio Harukawa? For those who don't know his work, two samples are attached here.

What is particularly distinctive is that in many of them the slave is tied up in such a way that the dom can inflict huge pain with very little effort - in several the slave's hands are tied up above their head, so that when the woman sits on his face, not only are his arms stretched to breaking, but his neck is taking her whole body weight (as in the two examples below)

Would be fun to see some of these fantasies played out in real life.
Man oh man! I STILL can't get over these drawings. I mean the Bitch can torture his arms, neck, shoulders and face just by exerting Her weight! GREAT stuff!
Old 03-13-2006, 11:42 PM
DOGBOY
Last Achievements

Quote:
Man oh man! I STILL can't get over these drawings. I mean the Bitch can torture his arms, neck, shoulders and face just by exerting Her weight! GREAT stuff!
I wonder if Taylor will respond to the original point of this thread, and do something like this in a video. Be good to see.
Old 03-13-2006, 11:59 PM
Goddess
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
I wonder if Taylor will respond to the original point of this thread, and do something like this in a video. Be good to see.
I believe She already did. She said this 2 days ago: "I LOVE THESE PICTURES. I have to find more of them. I like to make my videos and clips as different as possible and always like to use different positions for smothering etc. Do you have any more pics? I am going to look this guy up."
Old 03-14-2006, 12:43 AM
DOGBOY
Last Achievements

Quote:
I believe She already did. She said this 2 days ago: "I LOVE THESE PICTURES. I have to find more of them. I like to make my videos and clips as different as possible and always like to use different positions for smothering etc. Do you have any more pics? I am going to look this guy up."
Sorry - she responded - I meant I wonder if she will shoot a video where she ties a guy up like this

Just found the attached pic in a usenet group - thought I'd share it with you. Taylor made a comment in another thread about leaving Vinny tied up in a hotel room for the maid to find in the morning - this pic reminded me of it! watcha think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BossesSurprise small.jpg (133.8 KB, 55 views)
Old 03-14-2006, 01:01 AM
Goddess
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Sorry - she responded - I meant I wonder if she will shoot a video where she ties a guy up like this

Just found the attached pic in a usenet group - thought I'd share it with you. Taylor made a comment in another thread about leaving Vinny tied up in a hotel room for the maid to find in the morning - this pic reminded me of it! watcha think?
Sure, that would work.

My hope is that Ms. Taylor could use some of the very early drawings you posted as a guide. That is, tying him up, whilst he's on his knees with both arms raised to the ceiling. Then press Her butt/frontal section into his face, causing him great pain in the arms, shoulders, neck and face. Oh my, what a way to die! :afraid5: :afraid5: :afraid5:

Last edited by Mistress Perverta; 03-15-2006 at 07:57 PM.
Old 03-14-2006, 01:44 AM
DOGBOY
Last Achievements

Quote:
Sure, that would work.

My hope is that Ms. Taylor could use some of the very early drawings you posted as a guide. That is, tieing him up, whilst he's on his knees with both arms raised to the ceiling. Then press Her butt/frontal section into his face, causing him great pain in the arms, shoulders, neck and face. Oh my, what a way to die! :afraid5: :afraid5: :afraid5:
Over to you taylor - mistress peverta and I would both *love* to see this!
Old 03-15-2006, 07:38 PM
DOGBOY
Last Achievements

Quote:
I just found new artist - Julius Zimmerman. Since you liked namio's stuff thought you'd be intersted to see this - he has drawn a perverted, bdsm version of the snow white story - I've posted a sample in a new thread
http://www.femdomdesire.com/forums/showthread.php?t=444

I'll finish the story - if people wish - and post a sample of his stuff, plus links to the collection, in due course
Old 04-09-2006, 03:51 PM
toyboy

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User = 0 For This Post / 0 Total

dude-namio is the master of cartoon facesitting pictures- I really adore his work-I wonder do woman have sexy bodies like that
Old 04-09-2006, 05:04 PM
Goddess
Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 776 Total
Mistress Taylor has disabled reputation

Quote:
Over to you taylor - mistress peverta and I would both *love* to see this!
I am going back to shooting. I have run into a bunch of drama with another site/had the flu so these setbacks have messed me up as far as shooting. Flatuface is ready to kill me. I intend to do several more smothering clips and plan to integrate the positions in the pics asap. I love them.
Old 04-09-2006, 07:13 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 12,385, Level: 72 Points: 12,385, Level: 72 Points: 12,385, Level: 72
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 7 Total
rat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANERrat1969 ASS CLEANER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Taylor
I am going back to shooting. I have run into a bunch of drama with another site/had the flu so these setbacks have messed me up as far as shooting. Flatuface is ready to kill me. I intend to do several more smothering clips and plan to integrate the positions in the pics asap. I love them.
What's going on some sort of "fart wars"? You can easily take care of flatuface...just sit on his face and pass along some of your flu germs and see how he likes it... talk about pleasure and pain!!!
Old 04-10-2006, 01:03 AM
DOGBOY
Last Achievements

Quote:
excellent - I look forward to seeing this!
Old 04-10-2006, 03:51 AM
Goddess
Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100 Points: 103,424, Level: 100
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 776 Total
Mistress Taylor has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rat1969
What's going on some sort of "fart wars"? You can easily take care of flatuface...just sit on his face and pass along some of your flu germs and see how he likes it... talk about pleasure and pain!!!
That is hilarious. Actually, yes it was a fart war. Someone who owns a fart company is doing everything she can to make me look as bad as possible. She is starting threads all over the place under different names then answers the threads or has her partner answer the threads and talk bad about me. I would mention her name but that would just give her what she so desperatly wants any attention she can possibly get . The whole thing is really sad and draining so I need to catch up on my work/ shooting. I have fallen behind on a lot of things.

Last edited by Flatuface; 04-12-2006 at 05:52 AM.
Old 04-10-2006, 02:29 PM
DOGBOY
Last Achievements

Quote:
That is hilarious. Actually, yes it was a fart war. Someone who owns a fart company is doing everything she can to make me look as bad as possible. She is starting threads all over the place under different names then answers the threads or has her partner answer the threads and talk bad about me. I would mention her name but that would just give her what she so desperatly wants any attention she can possibly get . The whole thing is really sad and draining so I need to catch up on my work/ shooting. I have fallen behind on a lot of things.
Sorry to hear you've been unwell - hope you're better now. My advice would be to start by catching up on the things you do best and which we all love you for - don't waste your energy on people who are trying to diss you or do you down - you have lots of true fans who will simply ignore that kind of crap. Find a nice willing slave - torment the hell out of him - post the pics and clips - then everyone will be happy - you, your slave and your loyal fans (including me!)

Last edited by Flatuface; 04-12-2006 at 05:52 AM.
Old 04-12-2006, 05:44 AM
Ass Whore
Points: 4,323, Level: 41 Points: 4,323, Level: 41 Points: 4,323, Level: 41
Last Achievements

outman DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

Hello, this is my first post !!! Sorry for my bad english, I came from another planet ...
We are talking about drawings, so I have a site for you : http://www.mistress-web.net/
I don't know if you've already go there, there's a comic section (near the middle of the page). If someone has ever seen another site with femdom manga, I'm your man !!
Old 04-24-2012, 05:51 AM
Bitchboy
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%

Draesia DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

Nice, I also love a lot Namio artworks, I know the website of one of rare Namio rights owners, they will make a book soon called "Under Her" (namio books are pretty rare and cost a lot)(another owner make "Callipyge in 2009 but it out of stock now) and they also do rendering and modification of Namio artworks.

www.VWproductions.net
Old 04-24-2012, 06:10 PM
DOGBOY
Points: 7,362, Level: 57 Points: 7,362, Level: 57 Points: 7,362, Level: 57
Activity: 75.0% Activity: 75.0% Activity: 75.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 48 Total
a_mere_male_gag Fart Receptacle Possibilitya_mere_male_gag Fart Receptacle Possibilitya_mere_male_gag Fart Receptacle Possibilitya_mere_male_gag Fart Receptacle Possibilitya_mere_male_gag Fart Receptacle Possibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draesia View Post
Nice, I also love a lot Namio artworks, I know the website of one of rare Namio rights owners, they will make a book soon called "Under Her" (namio books are pretty rare and cost a lot)(another owner make "Callipyge in 2009 but it out of stock now) and they also do rendering and modification of Namio artworks.

www.VWproductions.net
Any idea how much the book will cost? Since you mention the others as so pricey, I'm curious to know if that's part of the purpose, along with keeping him in the public eye of course...
Old 04-26-2012, 10:31 AM
Bitchboy
Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1
Activity: 70.0% Activity: 70.0% Activity: 70.0%
Last Achievements

melapiso DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

best of all
Old 05-13-2012, 09:10 PM