Femdom Forums

Go Back   FemdomDesire - Femdom Forums > FEMDOM DESIRE Forums > FEMDOM

Old 10-07-2009, 12:07 PM
Goddess
Points: 9,527, Level: 65 Points: 9,527, Level: 65 Points: 9,527, Level: 65
Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 152 Total
Yuliya Kate ASS CLEANERYuliya Kate ASS CLEANERYuliya Kate ASS CLEANERYuliya Kate ASS CLEANERYuliya Kate ASS CLEANERYuliya Kate ASS CLEANERYuliya Kate ASS CLEANERYuliya Kate ASS CLEANERYuliya Kate ASS CLEANERYuliya Kate ASS CLEANERYuliya Kate ASS CLEANER
Default Forced into a Diaper

Mommy is sitting on the couch in the living room, waiting for her son to come back from the university. Mommy looks very upset and displeased. As soon as her son comes in, she says she has something she needs to discuss. You are scared: what is it? Mommy says she was doing laundry today and went into your room to change the bedding. Your mattress was wet and the bedding had numerous urine stains. "Are you still wetting your bed at night?" - she asks you with a big disgrace on her face - "Is this true? How embarrassing! A 21 year old man that goes to university is still wetting his bed! Shame on you!". You are busted. Mommy knows everything you were trying to hide so carefully. How embarrassing! But Mommy doesn't care about your discomfort and makes you flush red even more. "I bet, you are still wetting your pants! I should have checked your closet - I am sure I would have found some pissy pants in there! Shame on you - you are such a big boy and act like a little baby!". You know you can't take it any more, but Mommy looks so hot in her short tight skirt, pumps and the white blouse with blue flowers so thin you can almost see her white silk bra underneath it. Instead of running away from Mommy, you keep staring at her legs. You are mesmerized by her voice and can't move a finger. Mommy says she is not going to tolerate this and won't be a nice understating Mother. She is going to punish you for behavior like this. She went to the store and bought a few things for you. Mommy shows you that she bought...O my God! - adult diapers for you because that is who you are - you are an adult baby! She bought under-pads so she can change your diapers, wet wipes to wipe your pissy butt, and baby food to feed her baby boy...After she has shown you all the things she bought, you start to suspect what is about to happen...
"Forced into a Diaper" is playing at www.eroticasalon.com/join

Say 'Thank You!' for this post.

Tags
adult baby pov, adult diaper pov, chastity pov, hand spanking pov, humilitaion