Old 09-13-2009, 10:17 PM
Bitchboy
Points: 248, Level: 4 Points: 248, Level: 4 Points: 248, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
domwifesbitch DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!
Unhappy my wife made me her little bitch....and i let her

My wife is very hot. She is about 5'6" and weighs about 105lbs. She is tiny with a slammin body! Full c-cup and an ass on her thy doesn't quit. She is truly gorgeous. Only problem....she is sooooo dominant! Definitely type A personality. Over the years we would fight like crazy because I would resist her dominance. After a huge fight and some time apart she called me and said "you better get your bitchass home! I fucken own u and u will do what I tell you to do! I have to admit it turned me on.When I came home she laid down the law! It was intense! I'll never forget what she said to me that day!She said, "now u listen to me you worthless son of bitch, I'm the boss around here, you are my bitch and u will become my slave! u can try and fight it, but you know I'm right! I own you and you are going to do as u are told... Ow go in the bedroom and put it on!Put what on I said what the hell are you talking about?She said"I'm not fucken kidding bitch go in the bedroom and put it on!"When I went into my bedroom I saw a white nighty laid on the bed with a light pink pair of panties! I was like what is going on here?She said "you are mine, my little bitch and I want my bitch to dress up for me!"We had never done anything like thus before and I was completely taken back by it funny thing is I told her I don't think so and she became enraged! She grabbed me by my hair and said "DO IT NOW BITCH!"I told her there is no way....besides her stuff would never fit me! I seriously tried that argument.She then informed me that she bought row nighty and panties special for me as a make-up gift.I said are you serious!?she said this is the last time I am telling you, put it on now!"jShe unbuckled my belt and ripped my pants off and when she tied to rip my boxers off she felt that I was hard.She said, ooh you like it tou little slut!" She was right.She ripped my boxers off and held the panties open and said "its time to slip into your new life" I slid the panties on and felt really good! She said let me see u! And I did what I was told. She said let me see your ass, turn the fuck around!Not bad bitch now put your nighty on!And I did. She said do u want me to suck your cock?I said fuck yes!She said then let me tie your hands behind your back, I don't want you touching me!So I let her tie my hands up.She then put a blind fold over me! She had me pose in a bunch od different positions and kept slapping my ass and face saying "you love it bitch! Tou know you love it!Now tell me you love it. When I hesitated she slapped me so fucken hard across the face. It stung and I told her everything she wanted to hear!She wanted to hear a lot! Who owns you bitch!? You do!She then said" you look so pretty I'm going to take a few pictures of you! She went and got lipstick and made me put it on as well as mascare. I was shocked. What happened to my blowjob?She took pictures and said she was going to show them to everyone I knew if I didn't do exactly as I was told! Fuck! I was in over my head! She broke out a dildo about 6 inches long. I didn't kno. This at the time because I was still blindfolded.She said open your fucken mouth bitch! When I did she rammed the dildo in my mouth! She said suck it now! I'm the man in this relationship and you are the woman! Now suck my cock! I sucked it! Gagging like crazy, but I sucked it.She started rubbing my cock saying now that's a good little bitch suck my cock like the pussy bitch u are!I sucked and sucked and then she said now you are going to eat some ass like a good little bitch! With me on my back hands behind me tied up she sat her ass on my face and not gently either.Eat they ass slut! Eat it! She was getting off big time. I mean big time! She was fingering her pussy while I was being suffocated by her ass in my face! How's that ass taste...u like lickin ass? She flipped me over and slid my cock out and said now u can fuck me bitch. She untied me and I went to take the panties off, she said oh hell fucken no! Did I say you could take those off? Wack wack wack she slapped my ass! New get on and luck me bitch and don't even think about cumming! I fucked her so hard
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:44 PM
Bitchboy
Last Achievements

Default Re: my wife made me her little bitch....and i let her

When I was about to cum she grabbed my balls so hard and said "I want you to time in your panties! I exploded in them! She paid now take them off and let me see your creamy panities bitch! They were a mess! Covered in the biggest load I have ever shot! She said you made a mess if the pretty panties I bought you! Now fucken clean it up! I went to throw the panties in the hamper and she said what are fucking nuts bitch?! I said clean it up! I knew what she wanted but I was not prepared to do it! Ahe grabbed the panties back from me and said, do as your told! She held them open and said lick them clean bitch or the pictures I took o. You are going to everyone! I begged not to do it! She said now bitch! I started to lick them and she crammed a big had of my load in my moth and said say mmmmmmmm bitch! I said say mmmmmmmm bitch! She made me lick them clean! It was awful! I was in hell, ut I did it. Shed say that a good girl, lick it up! She then said this; ok this is how its going to be for now on! U repeat after me! I'm a cocksucking little bitch who likes wearing women clothes! I am the my wifes bitch! She owns me! I worship the ground she walks on and will do whatever she tells me to! I am worthless and a piece of shit! My sole purpose is to please my master! I am the girl she is the man I am the bitch she is the boss! My master wishes are my sole purpose for existence I live to serve my master.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:34 PM
Bitchboy
Last Achievements

I have accepted my role, but by doing so have opened the door to all kinds of crazy shit. It has gone to levels beyond my most perverse thoughts. She is so into dominating ever aspect of my life. And the kinky shit she is into blows me away! Crazy shit!
Old 11-22-2010, 12:44 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 1,433, Level: 21 Points: 1,433, Level: 21 Points: 1,433, Level: 21
Activity: 18.2% Activity: 18.2% Activity: 18.2%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 8 Total
dog1 Ground Zerodog1 Ground Zero

I would seriously consider doing a session or more with a dom, I would even consider getting paid to do a vid or more, but in a personal relationship in the outside world, sorry but there are fucking lines.
Old 11-05-2011, 07:00 AM
DOGBOY
Points: 775, Level: 14 Points: 775, Level: 14 Points: 775, Level: 14
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 2 Total
stockbridge DO SOMETHING BITCHBOY!

luck you